It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

flight 93 crash site was there in 1994

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
it all still begs the question. why is the federal government trying to cease 2200 acres in the vacinity of the site, in essence taking property from those who have owned the land for quite some time.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATH911
I laugh that OCTs believe the 9/11 scar are "wing scars." Have you ever scene a plane crash leave such pronounced "wing scars" before? Neither have I.

If Sept 11th wasn't so incredibly tragic and I still wasn't so deeply frustrated, angry and betrayed...... the way ALL those planes behaved were very reminiscent of a not-so-funny Wile E Coyote cartoon!

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

With this post, I see more evidence of earthmoving and a construction site, but I don't see any airplane crash in 1994 evident here.

Area was originally a coal strip mine which was reclaimed by backfilling, graded and replanted

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Nice find. It's very obvious to me, that they pre-planned and picked out this location that had an existing scar on the ground....and also was a mining location, so they could say that most of the plane disappeared underground.

If so many lives hadn't been lost and altered that day, the made up story would be laughable.

edit on 14-9-2010 by shasta9600 because: spelling

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATH911
The '94 scar in not at the same location as the 9/11 scar, but what a coincidence that they both look similar and only a few yards apart.

But it's really no coincidence that they look alike, because they are BOTH drainage ditches that were man-made by the strip-mining company to control water runoff.

I laugh that OCTs believe the 9/11 scar are "wing scars." Have you ever scene a plane crash leave such pronounced "wing scars" before? Neither have I.

But of course, the 9/11 "wing scars" is just a man-made drainage ditch. You can see inside them that the dirt hasn't even been disturbed as if they were made be plane wings going through the ground and you can also see the dirt is still sun-dried from being exposed from the sun for who knows how long.

The news reports about 9/11 even describe the scars as a man-made drainage ditch:

"Other photos taken at the scene by Miller show a small furrow, like a hand-dug drainage ditch, running back from the crater. This was the mark left by a wing." - theage.com.au

And describes this drainage ditch at where they are supposed to be, at the base of a slope to catch the runoff water:

"The apparent point of impact was a dark gash, not more than 30 feet wide, at the base of a gentle slope just before a line of trees." - post-gazette.com

edit on 14-9-2010 by ATH911 because: typos

hehehehe!! EXCELLENT!!!
All I remember of this alleged plane crash is the State Coroner publicly commenting that "I did not see one drop of blood."

Oh, and the mobile phone call nonsense, this was proved as being a one in sixteen thousand chance of making a connection while flying at the time, as there wasn't the facility onboard for passengers mobile calls, as I recall.

And, lastly but not leastly, the guy who phoned his mum to say goodbye, they played the recording of it (lucky mum thought to do that huh?) on TV here in Oz, and the guy says, "Mum, it's John Smith, John Smith.." or something to that effect, I can't remember his actual name, but do remember thinking, hey, who rings their mother and states their whole name to her? I know the answer to that...no one!

edit on 15-9-2010 by fog mountain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by fog mountain

Would be helpful ot do more research, rather than relying on 9/11 "conspiracy" websites for all your "information":

Well, why don't they ask his mom? From a Discovery Channel interview with Mark's mother, Alice Hoglan:

Hoglan: I was staying with my brother Vaughan on the morning of September 11th, and, uh, the phone rang.

Bingham (reconstruction): Mom... Mom, this is Mark Bingham.

Hoglan: Once in a while he would say that. He would call up, and he was, he was a young businessman, and used to, used to introduce himself on phone as Mark Bingham, and he was trying to be, uh, strong, and level-headed, and, and strictly business. "Mom, this is Mark Bingham".

Screw Loose Change blog.

And, read and watch this.

AND, THIS:

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

flight 93 crash in camp david smoking guns lol you i guess dont know how easy it is to fake a phone call they only need a sample of you voice about 5 second of it but anyway here is the proof that flight 93 crash in CAMP DAVID

part2

edit on 15-9-2010 by knowneedtoknow because: add video

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by knowneedtoknow

Oh, for Pete's sake, that's rubbish.

It's yet another unsupported "theory" that people just pull out of their.....um, noses.

Try doing the research, to see for yourselves.

"Camp David" is located in Frederick County, Maryland. Nearest town is Thurmont. It's about 100 km NNW of Washington, DC.

Go to a map program...say, like "Google Maps"...and enter "Thurmont, MD" in the 'Get Directions' section, along with "Shanksville, PA" and look what comes up.

OR, one can continue to believe lies that have no support in facts, and ignore all the other evidence, the eyewitnesses, the first responders and follow-up responders, the DNA, airplane parts (and the Flight Recorders), the FAA radar records, the airborne eyewitnesses.....the list is very long.

Evidence for a "Camp David" crash? Zero. (Silly YouTubers posting nonsense don't count as "evidence", sorry. Not when all of the above is taken into account).

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join