It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CANDIRU CATFISH (Candiru asu)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
CANDIRU CATFISH(Candiru asu)
Alternate thread name : Or,why you penis smells of fish.

Ive been having this discussion with some enlightened people recently about the scourge of the South American waterways the CANDIRU-ASU CAT-FISH.This small aquatic devil grows to about 6 inches long,and is attracted by the urea that is passed through a fishes gills,where it feeds on the rich blood vessels there-in.

Sometimes though,things can go horribly,HORRIBLY wrong.

A poor chap,was taking a much needed wizz in the water after a bit of frolicking with his mates,when he felt a sharp sting in his urethra,as he looked down he was horrified to see the tail of a fish disappearing into the dark depths of his penis.

This poor chap lived 3 days away from a medical center,and by the time he actually reached help,his scrotum had swollen,as well as his savagely abused wang.

i568.photobucket.com...

This fish,nay THIS FIEND,tried to EAT its way out of his urethra via his sphincter,yes..you heard me right,his sphincter!
Tremble in fear of the punishment your todger could endure,if you take a random piddle in an obscure South American river.

Has this species been introduced to the quiet sleepy waterways of North America,could it be lurking in your favorite swimming hole?

Be Warned,Be informed !

animal.discovery.com...

Thanks to OmegaLogos for finding the pictures.

edit on 14-9-2010 by Cygnus_Hunter because: pictures and addendum.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Cygnus_Hunter

The movie, "The Rundown" with the Rock had a scene where they talked about that fish!

Yes, I won't be opening up any of my orifices under the water in South America or Africa! It is much easier to get to shallower water and elevate myself above the water.

Now, here is another graphic image for you! If I saw a tail disappear into there. I would pinch it off at the base and beat it against every rock and tree I could find until I was able to shake it out! Better to have a bloody and bruised wang than some parasitic monster chewing its way out of my sphincter!

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Amen to that brother.

Pass the word,deny access !

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Yeesh , nothing much to add here....eep. There I was perusing the ATS boards..."hmmm Candiru Catfish...wonder what thats....OMG NO NO LORD NO"...well if anything ya woke me up for the rest of my work day. What a gruesome way to go, even worse if he didn't go

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
And ladies,before you laugh off our revulsion and loathing at such a diabolical creature,you too are not immune from its horror ridden embrace.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
That reminds me of

edit on 14-9-2010 by hillbilly4rent because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Your link is broken methinks?
2nd line.

ah fixed,but i think old mate is broken !

edit on 14-9-2010 by Cygnus_Hunter because: cheese.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Cygnus_Hunter

Fixed it

top topics

join