It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Left and "Progressives" Are Becoming A Cancer Of This Nation!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Originally posted by OldDragger

I am however very much criticizing nothing but bickering bickering and more and more bickering about the right.
Don't you think that is what is polarizing the nation?
Isn't that common sense?

And will you at least agree with me on that everyone blindly voted for Obama to unite the country but now the country is more divided than it ever was? Will you at least agree with that?

It's not the bickering from the left, it's both sides arguing partisanly. also, I didn't blindly vote for Obama, but I sure as hell was not going to vote for anyone who has Palin as their running mate.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
And will you at least agree with me on that everyone blindly voted for Obama to unite the country but now the country is more divided than it ever was? Will you at least agree with that?

Actually I think people voted for Obama because he spoke wisely, and that alone was a sign of Change.

And I'm sure FOX News and continued Right-wing fear propaganda has had nothing to do with the extremist division.

Seriously, we can't afford to pretend both sides are completely the same. The retardation of the Right is killing this country...

edit on 18-9-2010 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by spiritualzombie
Actually I think people voted for Obama because he spoke wisely, and that alone was a sign of Change.

wis·dom   /ˈwɪzdəm/ Show Spelled
–noun
1. the quality or state of being wise; knowledge of what is true or right coupled with just judgment as to action; sagacity, discernment, or insight.
2. scholarly knowledge or learning

Speaking eloquently while saying very little is not speaking "wisely".

And I'm sure FOX News and continued Right-wing fear propaganda has had nothing to do with the extremist division.

What extremist division?

Seriously, we can't afford to pretend both sides are completely the same. The retardation of the Right is killing this country...

Do you have any idea of the vast amounts of things that Obama is doing to hurt this country?

<< 8  9  10   >>

join