It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone know the significance of these spheres?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I've searced the site by key words and also by the artisits name, being Arnaldo Pomodoro, regarding something that has seemed odd to me for some time.

He was commisioned to produce several pieces of art called Sphere Within Sphere, or Sfera con Sfera.

These spheres look wonderful yet they have been placed at several sites around the world such as the Vatican, Pesaro in Italy, Dublin, Berkeley in California, Washington, D.C. and one outside the UN HQ in New York.

I appreciate that there may be nothing to this but I'd love to know what the fellow ATS'ers think.

Is there any symbolism attatched to these?

newyorkdailyphoto.blogspot.com...

Some of these actually rotate, though the two I've seen in real life didn't at the time.

they look a bit like a borg sphere

edit on 14-9-2010 by Tykonos because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I have no clue as of now but they are interesting peices of artwork. Their locations are something to consider but I have not seen these till today.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
looks like the same center piece that was at the WTC. I dont think the same guy made it though.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
A Sphere is a good energy holder.
The half sphere is good in cosmic energy beaming.

The sphere on top of flag poles is better in reducing lightning
as more hits are recorded than with any other shape.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
The spheres look like a dipiction of the Earth cracking or maybe a dipiction of choas on Earth.

The locations of the spheres are very intriging, perhaps these are targets or safezone for a coming "chaos". Apparently there is also one in Tehran.

Or maybe its just art.

Peace.
ALS

top topics

join