It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Military Officers for 9/11 Truth.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
We believe the official account of 9/11 as defined in the 9/11 Commission Report is grossly inaccurate and fatally flawed.

www.mo911truth.org...

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
so my question is this:

if the military officers know this was
an inside job, then why hasn't there been
a coup to fix the damn thing ???

edit on 14-9-2010 by boondock-saint because: spelling

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by logicalthinking

We believe the official account of 9/11 as defined in the 9/11 Commission Report is grossly inaccurate and fatally flawed.

Just why do you think it is grossly inaccurate, and exactly what are you going to do about it, apart from posting on conspiracy theory forums?

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

I dont know. I imagine whoever it was that did pull off 9/11 (I have my ideas who it was) and at least till this point has gotten away with it, has power beyond anything we know. It may be fear of retaliation, critisism, loss of career, loss of family, life etc... Many things can happen.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
so my question is this:

if the military officers know this was
an inside job, then why hasn't there been
a coup to fix the damn thing ???

edit on 14-9-2010 by boondock-saint because: spelling

It's a little late for a coup, don't you think? I believe the proper course of action at this point in time would be prosecution and sentencing.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Well that statement, if you were to actually read the site, was from the site itself. Second, what I plan to do, I have been to nyc a couple of times to hand out informational videos and flyers. I can be seen at least 3 days a week walking around with my 9/11 truth shirt on. Its been a topic of many conversations that I have with people I really dont know. I just tell them to look into it for themselves. At a point in time, enough people will realize what actually happened that day, then we (truthers, the "evil" T-word") can create enough attention to get a new investigation, yes it may take a long time, but until my last breathe I will never stop! Also the problems I have with the investigation, not all but the majority of them can be found in an old post of mine www.abovetopsecret.com...
Hope that answers all the questions.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flatfish
It's a little late for a coup, don't you think? I believe the proper course of action at this point in time would be prosecution and sentencing.

it's never too late for a coup when the current
regime will not correct or investigate the events
of 9/11. They are complicit in it by doing nothing
to fix it.

I do hope we have total truth about this
one day and we can put it to rest.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Unfortunately for you dereks, he seems to be exercising his right to free speech (not YET taken away by the Patriot Act).
You may not like the fact that the man disagrees with you but you're going to have to learn to accept the idea that there are a lot of us who don't agree with the OS (to your detriment). I applaud the OP for taking an active part in trying to push for a new investigation.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

ya why you lost 3000+ people in one day why you dont loose a extra 500 to clean your own administration becose thats americans they are not a nation its a mixt of different religion and beliefs so the they dont care for each oder to do so . If thats the case let say in china, chineese 9/11 or russian just for example chinese they would go and clean the regime in the gouvernament but americans you are strong in hollywood call terminator or stalon they will help lol. PS sorry for the sarcasm

edit on 14-9-2010 by knowneedtoknow because: sorry my spelling sucks in english its my 4th language

edit on 14-9-2010 by knowneedtoknow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Looks like all these well respected military personnel who have selflessly given a lifetime of service for their country must be reading and believing the same "damn fool conspiracy websites" truthers are reading and believing. Who would have thunk that so many responsible and intelligent individuals could be so gullible and stupid to be driven astray by those "damn fool conspiracy websites"?

It appears the only people with real brains here are those who support the official story. Who cares if the official story has no evidence, nor any common sense attached to it to support its conclusions. Official story believers are way too intelligent and intuitive to need superficial things like evidence and common sense to figure out what went down on 9/11.

Who do those military personnel think they are anyway using their brains to think for themselves? Who is responsible for failing to properly brainwash these individuals to believe the hogwash that the American Government and disreputable treasonous media consistently spew out? Heads need to roll here to get to the bottom of this travesty!

edit on 14-9-2010 by SphinxMontreal because: punctuation

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I would like a thread dedicate to these guys. So I think it's a good idea to bump this thread.

US Military Officers For 9/11 Truth

There are so many errors in the official 9/11 account of events. So many questions unanswered or even failed to address. Blatant disregard of compelling evidence that goes against the Official Story. That the perpetrators of the heinous crimes against humanity that were committed on 9/11 have still not been brought to justice.

That is the view of currently serving and former U.S. Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force, and Coast Guard Officers. They have two websites at www.patriotsquestion911.com... and www.mo911truth.org...

Who were the founding signers of this petition?

Col. George Nelson, MBA, U.S. Air Force (ret)
*Commander of Aircraft Maintenance and Logistics.
*Aircraft Accident Investigator.
*Graduate, U.S. Air Force War College.
*34-year Air Force Career.
*Licensed commercial pilot.
*Licensed airframe and powerplant mechanic.

and

Capt. Gregory M. Zeigler, PhD, U.S. Army
*Former U.S. Army Intelligence Officer

Col. George Nelson, MBA, U.S. Air Force (ret) statement
"In my first position paper, titled The Precautionary Principle, [www.mo911truth.org...] written shortly after the attacks on NYC and the Pentagon, I cautioned readers against a rush to judgment, although the immediate evidence suggested the crime had been an inside job. As the years went by, a virtual mountain of physical evidence was collected by hundreds of highly qualified investigators -- evidence sufficient to convince any dedicated Grand Jury that the horrendous events of 9/11 were clearly an inside job. The Precautionary Principle no longer applies. It is time to positively conclude that a well-orchestrated and obviously pre-planned cover-up of the worst mass murder in our country's history began immediately following the deaths of 3,000 innocent people on September 11, 2001. Nearly nine years later the criminal cover-up continues. Fortunately for our country, our judicial system provides no statute of limitations for treason, first degree murder, and terrorism."

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Major General Albert Stubblebine, U.S. Army (ret)

*Former Commanding General of U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command, 1981 – 1984
*Also commanded the U.S. Army’s Electronic Research and Development Command and the U.S. Army’s Intelligence School and Center.
*Former head of Imagery Interpretation for Scientific and Technical Intelligence.
*32-year Army career.

When it comes to credentials and the ability to analyse images. Then Major General Albert Stubblebine is up there with the best.

I am Major General Albert Stubblebine. I am retired Army Major-General. In my last assignment -- my last command -- I was responsible for all of the Army's strategic intelligence forces around the world. I had responsibility for the Signals Intelligence, Photo Intelligence, Counter Intelligence, Human Intelligence. They all belonged to me, in my last assignment. …

I was supposed to find out what the enemy was doing, before the enemy did it so that we could take action against the enemy. That's Intelligence, OK, before the fact. So, we always -- always -- rely not on a single piece of data, before we make a statement, but on multiple and the more pieces of data that you have that correlate, the better you know exactly what is going on. …

So I have had a lot of experience looking at photographs. I have looked at many, many different kinds of photographs, from many, many different platforms on many, many different countries, around the world.

After analysing photographs of the Pentagon on 9/11 Stubblebine came to the conclusion that
*NO WAY DID AN AIRPLANE HIT THE PENTAGON on 9/11

Well, for one thing, if you look at the hole that was made in the Pentagon, the nose penetrated far enough so that there should have been wing marks on the walls of the Pentagon. I have been unable to find those wing marks. So where were they? Did this vessel -- vehicle, or whatever it was -- have wings? Apparently not, because if it had had wings, they would have made marks on the side of the Pentagon.

After being shown more evidence of the Twin Tower explosions and Building 7 collapsing. Stubblebine came to the conclusions that.

*The Twin Towers AND Building 7 were taken down via Explosives & Demolition.

His other comments on the Pentagon

One of my experiences in the Army was being in charge of the Army’s Imagery Interpretation for Scientific and Technical Intelligence during the Cold War. I measured pieces of Soviet equipment from photographs. It was my job. I look at the hole in the Pentagon and I look at the size of an airplane that was supposed to have hit the Pentagon. And I said, ‘The plane does not fit in that hole’. So what did hit the Pentagon? What hit it? Where is it? What's going on?"

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Debunkology

I would like a thread dedicate to these guys. So I think it's a good idea to bump this thread.

Out of 236,826 ACTIVE officers (Not counting Coast Guard) they have 320 (active and retired) who question 911.
That is .135 % of the US officers.
Why bother ? That percentage is meaningless.
If I had the number of living retired officers factored in the percentage would plummet.

What this does tell us is that there are very few people who believe in this conspiracy.
It reminds me of the Ashley Madison website. No women on the other side, just claims.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: samkent
Out of 236,826 ACTIVE officers (Not counting Coast Guard) they have 320 (active and retired) who question 911.
That is .135 % of the US officers.
Why bother ? That percentage is meaningless.

Why bother? Because these guys have more credentials that anyone on this forum and many of them actually believed the official story of 9/11 UNTIL THEY ANALYSED THE INFORMATION THEMSELVES. Many people in the military especially are very patriotic and do not question their government. It is that simple.

Take Col. George Nelson, Cammander Ted Muga, Commander Ralph Kolstad, Lt. Col. Bob Bowman, PHD, Lt Col Shelton F. Lankford, Lt Col, Guy S. Razer, Lt Col Paul Getty, Maj. Douglas Rokke, Maj. Charles E. Dills, Captain Gregory M. Zeigler, captain Joel M. Skousen, and Captain Eric H. May etc etc

They didn’t sign the petition until ONE DECADE Later after 9/11. Because they either did not question the official story or they didn’t even know “Military Officers For 9/11 Truth” even existed. Even today, out of those who have researched 9/11 since the beginning do not know such a website exists.

If this website was advertised more or even shown on mainstream TV. Then I can imagine they would get thousands signing. The fact that you totally dismiss hundreds of US Military Officers just because they are not in there thousands is stupid. It is the information that is key and that is why we need to spread awareness.

You are also dismissing RANK. A Major General outranks 236,620 OFFICERS!!! So when A major General questions 9/11 you got to get your head out of the sand and take notice.
edit on 21 3 2016 by Debunkology because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Awesome Speech By

Lieutenant Colonel Robert Bowman

*22 year U.S Air Force
*Director of Advanced Space Programs Development under Presidents Ford and Carter.
*U.S. Air Force fighter pilot with over 100 combat missions.
*PhD in Aeronautics and Nuclear Engineering
*Former Head of the Department of Aeronautical Engineering and Assistant Dean at the U.S. Air Force Institute of Technology.

edit on 21 3 2016 by Debunkology because: (added more videos)

edit on 21 3 2016 by Debunkology because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

So when A major General questions 9/11 you got to get your head out of the sand and take notice.

Was that the general who attempted to walk through walls?
The general who supported 'men who star at goats' ?

Just because they have rank doesn't mean they know squat.
My daughter was an officer in the Air Force. She doesn't know squat.

These officers did not examine the evidence first hand that day.
These officers are not qualified crash investigators.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

So when A major General questions 9/11 you got to get your head out of the sand and take notice.

Was that the general who attempted to walk through walls?
The general who supported 'men who star at goats' ?

Just because they have rank doesn't mean they know squat.
My daughter was an officer in the Air Force. She doesn't know squat.

These officers did not examine the evidence first hand that day.
These officers are not qualified crash investigators.

Unbelievable, you really are hilarious and may I add…. clutching at straws. You obviously have no interest in what they have to say. So instead of making weak attempts to character assassinate long standing high ranking military officers that have decades of service to the US military. It might be best just to leave the thread. Because you really are not contributing anything of value are you?

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Debunkology

So instead of making weak attempts to character assassinate long standing high ranking military officers that have decades of service to the US military.

You brought up these guys.
Stebbins does not have the credentials to investigate plane crashes or building collapses.
But he is qualified at psychic crap.
He admitted attempting to 'walk through a wall'.
He was involved with 'remote viewing'.
He was involved with the attempts to kill goats by staring at them.

And you want to use this guy as an expert for 911?

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Lieutenant Colonel Shelton F. Lankford, U.S. Marine Corps (retired)
*U.S. Marine Corps fighter pilot with over 300 combat missions flown.
*Decorations include the Distinguished Flying Cross and 32 awards of the Air Medal.
*Aircraft flown: Douglas A-4 Skyhawk, Lockheed C-130H Hercules.
*10,000+ total hours flown.
*20-year Marine Corps career.
*Vietnam Veteran

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

You brought up these guys.

Yes I did, so far I mentioned

*Major General Albert Stubblebine
*Lieutenant Colonel Robert Bowman, PHD,
*Lieutenant Colonel Shelton F. Lankford,
*Lieutenant Colonel Guy S. Razer,
*Lieutenant Colonel Paul Getty,
*Major Douglas Rokke,
*Major Charles E. Dills,
*Captain Gregory M. Zeigler
*Captain Joel M. Skousen
*Captain Eric H.
*Cammander Ted Muga
*Commander Ralph Kolstad

Although I haven't expanded on most of them....yet. You have had an attempt to character assassinate just one of them. It will be interesting to see what other attempts you come up with, since its already been established that all you are interested in, is character assassination. Good luck with that.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join