It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Conspiracy: Christianity set up to bring down ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I was thinking and it brought me to suspect that there is more that meets the eye.

From these threads, we're becoming more obsessed with the devil/satan and if he exists or not.
abovetopsecret.com...
abovetopsecret.com...
abovetopsecret.com...
abovetopsecret.com...

The west aka USA was established through Christianity (and the freedom of other religions, but let me get to the point) and with Revelations chapter in the NT (Not saying it is true but a prophecy to set up the "conspiracy" thinkers into desolation) explains what not to do such as do not bear the mark of the beast and etc.

What if thats the way they (TPTB) are going to advocate this depopulation and set up this new world order. I mean it's going to happen whether we like it or not, this one world order, and in time with speculation, the devil aka satan was created through our egos (conditioned) to tempt the Christian followers (and others who are not christian and go against the world order) to not recieve the mark or chip and into death. And to end this prophecy/religion by turning against biological life (or just turn away from humanism and peserve animal life), into becoming cyborgs or living within a internet world.

Just a big "what if" you know... something doesn't feel right

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
What bothers me is the massive amount of influence Christians have in every day life. Not that it's all bad cause it isn't.

What I tried to show in my thread was evidence that Christian faith is wrong on their view of the devil.
Not claiming their isn't a devil only that it is not one of their description.

Did you know that revelations just barely made it into the bible. They chose it there was another ending written by Peter the apostle.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas

Did you know that revelations just barely made it into the bible. They chose it there was another ending written by Peter the apostle.

I agree...it's almost as if it was put there to set people up or set up a big test. I say ENOUGH's enough, God/creator/Jesus Christ is number one and if there is a satan/devil (cause there are people who praise him), he's number two. Enough of this opposition crap, that's what we need to do.

BEcause if the creator created the earth and etc. Then devil/satan was created too.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by adkchamp

Well. it is written.

The One forming light and creating darkness,
Causing well-being and creating calamity;
I am the LORD who does all these.

—Isaiah 45:7,

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Well how can there be evil if God created everything to be good? So God intently created evil for a purpose. Therefore all evil comes from God. Satan is an Angel and it's hard to explain anything about angels. Like do they have free will or not. Looking at the OT they do not. If they do not God commanded what ever they did in the OT. It determines how you see Jesus and God side by side. Not everyone believes in Jesus so saying he's God is very controversial.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Another doublebind to sneak pauline 'christianity' in through the backdoor.

It's not about 'good ot evil'. It's about obedience (in heaven as on earth) to give a group of elitists special privileges.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Christianity set up to bring down ?

Probably more like being divided from within to weaken it as a force against government. And if you look closely, it is not only Christianity that is losing ground against the globalists. Islam is being threatened as well, but Islam sees the threat as being solely the west rather than the the worldwide globalist agenda.

Lennon knew the power of faith and religion and sought to strip it of its power by reducing its legitimacy in the former Soviet Russia. The Chinese have done the same, though much more subtly and successfully.

The west is still largely a Christian enclave and the Catholic Church, the largest of the denominations. Whether or not the Church is part of the agenda... meaning as a partner, is a good question. If it is, then the chances of religion being a force for the people in the coming catastrophe is in serious doubt.

edit on 15-9-2010 by redoubt because: typos

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   

"The Real Conspiracy: Christianity set up to bring down ?"

When I look at this question I ask myself when was "christianity" set up? From my studies it seems to me that it was initially set up in the 4th century CE. Constantine through his vision decided that the best way to strengthen the empire would be to unite all of the different religions under one main "Empire Religion". This is where the Universal Circe (catholic church) was developed. In order to make this transition smoother they allowed different aspects of the many different religious practices to be brought in under one roof. This is the beginning of what we see as "christianity" today. Whether people want to admit it or not the catholic circe is the mother of all the different "christian" denominations and non-denominations that we see today. They have changed the Scriptures to say things that the manuscripts don't.

So was christianity set up to bring down? I don't think that it was. But there is much evidence to support the notion that there has been some "new" doctrines such as "the rapture" which is only around 130 years old, that have been introduced to make the masses think they are going to be magically taken away by YHWH before anything really disastrous happens. This causes the christian mass to essentially become disengaged concerning the morality and policy making in the U.S..

I don't believe that christianity at it's inception in the 4th century was created to bring down but I believe that it has been and will continue to be a tool to persuade, manipulate and deceive the sheeple into either following along with the plans of the Globalist Luciferian Zionists ignorantly or willingly waiting for their non biblical vanishing act.

That's my humble opinion. I reserve the right to be wrong.

Baruwk hata BaShem YaHuWaH

YaHuWchanan

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by YaHuWchanan

maybe i phrased it wrong but im talking about the Revelations in the NT...what if the whole 666, mark of the beast blah blah is a way to get dumbed down sheeple into extermination? For example i'm always seeing these preachers (who are condemned in conspiracy, working for satan) talking about the revelations and how to not accept the mark and the people that go to these seminars are like "YEAH! AMEN!" with no justification as to what the mark could be: either a chip, bar code, money, status quo, etc.

So...I mean you are correct but this is what i mean, TPTB/elite taking the dumbed down and putting them to sleep.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Yes I think the catholic / christian faith is in for a great upheaval in the not to distant future. Things will get very confusing. I've decided to focus on the elites, and see who they will be promoting during that time of strife. I figure that since the elites have gotten this far using secrecy, corruption, and deceit, then the people (or whoever) they will be promoting can only be deceivers too. So in short, whoever I see on cnn as the good guys. or savior of the planet, will cause me to run the other way if I can.

I just hope I don't end up on a Rapture train.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Ok so TPTB set this up close to 2000 years ago.....
Don't you believe this to be a little "odd" in and of itself?
Doesn't it raise a red flag at the very least and ask you to question who TPTB are at all in the first place?
I've often read from skeptics of the NWO often say "oh that could never happen" "how could they plot these things way in advance" "how can only a few control the many"

The only way any of this makes sense at all to me is if there was some sort of other worldly force guiding them..
perhaps this is why they engage in rituals? it is after all just a cult

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Well from my understanding the most treasured secret of the TPTB and what they do not want us to know is that a persons own mind is the most powerful thing in the universe and can create anything it wishes. So here is the problem the TPTB need to subjugate everyone because of this. So they make up a tyrannical style kingdom of rulership simply by making religions that give everyone set belief definitions that makes everyone dis-empowered by stating that they have no power at all and are full of "SIN" and there is an entity of which they cannot see or hear, that is the most powerful and actually created the first Human being and so now has vengeance for human beings because we didnt want to its beck and call. So this God is the most powerful entity in the Universe and it actually needs Human beings to do what it says otherwise our Souls are going to be lost to its equally powerful opposite the Devil which also needs lowly Humans to do its beck and call.
Can anyone see that there is no logic with this premise and is basically insanity in this bizarre ideas!
Instead I say that we have the Key to the Universe and its hidden within ourselves to find hence, nosce ti ipsum= Know thyself.

edit on 15-9-2010 by Epsillion70 because: Spell Checking

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Epsillion70

Well we are at the mercy of anyone or anything that claims to know a "secret", you understand that right? So what you say may or may not be true, that could be interpreted a lot of different ways. Tell me, how do you judge who is telling the truth and who isn't? I'd like to hear your thoughts.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by The Endtime Warrior

I think one of the things that needs to be understood about the Elite is that, unlike Christianity, they believe in reincarnation. If they do not finish their work in the current life, they will continue in the next. Even if reincarnation is not an option, their children are trained to carry it on. In any case, it doesn't matter if we believe that or not - they do and for them, that's that. I am inclined to think that reincarnation is true - actually, I think a lot of Elite knowledge is actually correct (though much of what we hear are distortions of the truth).

All Christians should really research occult symbolism and such because what you don't know CAN hurt you.

Consider what is said after each prayer "Amen" - how many Christians are aware that this derives from the Egyptian god Amen-Ra (also spelled Amun or Amon)? I was told by a Christian or Catholic, "oh that doesn't matter, that's not what it means to us and that's all that matters!" Oh, but it most certainly does, particularly when your God tells you to have no other gods before him! Every time you say "Amen", it's as if you are showing reverence for Ra.

Anyway, I don't know that Christianity was set up to bring down, but when we consider that BILLIONS of people follow this path (or claim to) and Satan "deceived the whole world" - that inspires the question; how is that possible? Who are the elect (Elite)?

I'm not saying that the Elite are righteous, but I do think that the Bible is one of their tools of deceit. Why would they think they have the Divine right to rule over us? Because they're deranged? Well yes, but no.

It is because they know the real history of the world (and most of us don't because knowledge is power and power is the name of their game) and bloodlines are very important to them - they know (or believe, however you want to look at it) that they are descendants of the Christ the "King of the Jews" who is supposed to one day return to be the supreme ruler of the world - funny how some people think he's a descendant of King David and therefore would be a legitimate king, but that would be through Joseph who was technically (according to the Bible) not his father by blood. Jewish tradition and people of those times traced their lineage through the maternal line, not the father's.

...and...

Revelation 2

26And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:
27And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father. 28 And I will give him the morning star.

Revelation 22:16

I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

Isaiah 14:12

How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

en.wikipedia.org...

Lucifer is a Latin word (from the words lucem ferre), literally meaning "light-bearer", which in that language is used as a name for the dawn appearance of the planet Venus, heralding daylight. Use of the word in this sense is uncommon in English, in which "Day Star" or "Morning Star" are more common expressions.

While I don't know - since I wasn't there (to my recollection) - I strongly suspect that what many people think is Christianity today was actually an elaborate con-job that conditioned people for slavery from birth and it will be used against people to usher in the One World Government.

IMO, a One World thing wouldn't be so bad, but only if people can drop the illusion of division that has been purposely sown (the oldest trick in the book is to divide and conquer) and the one in charge must truly work for the people and not out of their own selfishness or greed. Too bad the Elite have infected society with their values to the point where many people are just like them.

Part of the key to how this could have happened is completely psychological. Christians believe that they are sinners to the extent that they are worthless (even if it's only at the subconscious level) and deserve to be on their knees begging for forgiveness, when part of the point of being a Christian is to follow CHRIST's example and not sin because every time they do, they might as well crucify him all over again. And people wonder why so many have low self-esteem! It's been bred into the population.

edit on 9/15/2010 by 999lives because: addition

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by 999lives

Interesting post. It really is a matter of interpretation isn't it? It is my belief that everything in eden was perfect. Everything in this world is not, including the bible. Mortals can only view things with a "dirty" lens. When we were exiled from eden, we lost an important way to communicate. Language is the reason for contradictions and errors.
I see everything coming to a point....a culmination if you will. I can feel it, can you?

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by The Endtime Warrior

Thanks. Interpretation and belief is part of the trouble though - there are millions of interpretations and beliefs!

I can't rely only on that in an objective search for knowledge. My post was not based solely on my personal interpretations or beliefs; but on also on intuition and research beyond the Bible.

I think many of us are attuned to the end of this cycle (consciously or subconsciously), or we wouldn't be having discussions like these.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Not christianity entirely but I believe the Roman Catholics were set up to bring down.

2nd.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I se what you mean. I can only speak from my opinion which does have a bias. I believe that our Creators, the Father and the Son, have intervened into this physical reality (which I believe has a base spiritual reality). I believe that the Scriptures of the Tanak (sn-O.T.) and the Brit Chadesh (sn-N.T) are inspired and share with us who we are and what they are trying to accomplish. I am not saying that I agree with the English Translation of these Scriptures. I used to think that they were inerrant until I actually starting researching and seeking truth for myself. I have since learned that our English translation is full of errors and actually even flat out lies that have changed the most fundamental message and keys to understanding the original message. This of course is not what this thread is about but helps to shed insight on my perspective without allowing anyone to assume that I endorse the christian doctrine.
Taking this into mind I believe that the things written about in Revelations ( Chazuw YaHuW the Savior (YaHuWshuwa)) have a specific meaning when the whole of Scripture is taken into consideration and the proper context in understood.
Many people write 666 and say 666. This is actually incorrect. What is actually written in Scripture is Six Hundred and Sixty Six. There is also a huge misconception regarding the "mark of the beast".
The first time a type of mark on the forehead of hand is mentioned is in the book of Exodus. YHWH tells Moshah (sn-Moses) to write the instructions that He has given him between his eyelits (between his eyes/on his forehead) and the back of his right hand. It would have been impossible for Moshah to write all of those instructions between his eyelits and on the back of his right hand because the amount of space necessary to do that is not available on those spaces. Also, there weren't any RFID chips available back then to download all of this information and then implant them in either location. So what did YHWH mean by this instruction? I believe that this means it was to be in the forefront of his mind and thoughts (between the eyelits/forehead) and to be the basis for how he lived his life, the things that he set his hands to to, his works and actions.
When we take this into consideration we can see that those who don't do these instructions are marked in their minds and their actions by the world's system instead. There are only 2 ways to be marked. We are marked by the purposeful effort to follow the Loving Instructions of YHWH the best we can or we by purpose or default are marked by living in such a way that rejects YHWH's Loving Instructions.
There is a second possibility that I see as viable as well. It is said that those who will enter the NWO or the "new age", when it is officially declared as having began, will have to take the Luciferian Oath ( everyone should google this statement to verify it's truthfulness). It is already clear to me and many others that the "global elite" (a title that they only believe is true, for us it just identifies a specific group of deluded mortals) and many of their pons like musicians, world leaders, actors, and politicians have already done this and are being given worldly favor, riches and power in the now as a result of selling their souls. It is my hope that they renounce their terrible decision before it is too late....this is of course a whole different topic.
I don't believe that the RFID chip is the "mark of the beast" per se but I have no plans of getting one either. It is very possible I think that TPTB are using this to identify those who will resist them and therefore target these people for extermination.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Christianity is intended to keep us enslaved, but so is every other major religion. The key to this enslavement is the control of knowledge. We are bombarded daily with material that has been written in a Kabbalistic code which gives us a false reality and we have become so used to its presence, that we cannot even suspect, in most cases, that there is something hidden underneath. One key to understanding this code is to have the proper context. First of all “good” and “evil” are metaphors for the hiding and revelation of knowledge. All “sins” are metaphoric representations of the obtaining of forbidden knowledge or the destruction of the lies that serve as cover. Therefore, science when it is properly conducted, is a "Satanic" force and so are the internet and the cell phone. (Science was also born out of this Kabbalah code and some “scientists” in the “theoretical” fields are still using science as a cover. i.e. Schrodinger‘s cat.) The “above” is the literal world where one can obtain immortality in the pages of books, or obtain “reincarnation” by having his/her name changed and his/her story told in a different context. The “below” is sometimes referred to as Hades, where knowledge is hidden by the code. The original knowledge can be literally as well as metaphorically be “burned” in “Hell”. An “apocalypse” is an “uncovering” of this knowledge and the “crucifixion” of Christ represented such an occurrence. (“And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together, and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.” Rev. 6:14) The “salvation” offered by Christ comes from the lie.

Those that avoid the chains of religion are held by the secular chains of philosophy, history, and other Kaballistic cloaks. Even this forum serves as a cloak, since members rely too heavily on literal meanings and therefore most posts send the reader down false roads where they become hopelessly lost. You cannot know the truth about the JFK assassination without knowing the message of “Camelot” and if you take coded messages literally, you will never know the truth behind “Roswell”.

It is all in the “names” which is why “G-d” has more than 100 names (according to the Kaballists), but to speak his actual name is blasphemy. The word “Semite” is derived from the Hebrew word “shem” which means “name”, so if one is “anti-name” they are also an “Anti-Semite”. The Hebrew word for the “oil” that is used for “anointing” is “shemen“, and thus when we “name” something we are said to “christen” it, and to be against such names is to be an “Anti-Christ”. (“Simon Peter” was an “oiled rock” like the Old Testament’s “Bethel” or “house of God”. Gen. 28:18-19.) Any one that gets close to the truth, gets a label that makes them unpublishable and unwanted in any public forum. Ingenious, isn’t it?

Of course, those that are in on this great secret is relatively small, and the billions of believers in the world’s religions are for the most part victims. Naturally, finding people that are able to keep this great secret must be rather difficult. Potential initiates are probably tested first with small secrets in a process that is somewhat reflected in Freemasonry’s “degrees”. (The allegoric ceremonies of the Freemason’s indicate that some within Freemasonry are clearly in on the secret.) One could even suspect that the Catholic Church’s tolerance for pedophile priests was motivated by the idea that these men knew how to keep secrets and this provided a pool from which new initiates could be drawn. (However, there is also a metaphoric explanation for this tolerance which I will not attempt to explain here. Maintaining metaphoric relationships is important for the integrity of the code, which is why the Church fought so hard to keep the sun orbiting the Earth.) Wealth and power undoubtedly provide the strongest motives for keeping this secret.

And if you still don‘t believe me, ask yourself :Why? Do you prefer 1000 different conspiracies with 100,000 different answers? What is wrong with one conspiracy with one answer but with 1000 faces? Need more evidence? Look around you, it is everywhere. Read Plato‘s Cratylus and learn about names. [The word “Grail” is thought by some to have been derived from the Latin “cratalis“ and based on what Plato tells us, Cratylus then provides a clue as to the true nature of the Holy Grail. Plato’s own name is said to come from the Greek word “platus” which means “wide”, so when we are told “…wide is the gate…that leadeth to destruction…” (Matt. 7:13) we should take the supposed satire of Cratylus much more seriously. ] Study Kabbalah in the context provided above, but be careful of "Red Herrings" such as Gematria. Numbers do have meaning, but not in the way that Gematria suggests. Parallels serve as allusions and add context. "Errors" are puzzles to be solved. If you are on the right track, you will not find a dead end. Everything is connected.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

In christian belifes there is satan, but what they don;t know is that one side is satan and the other side is the god not knowing that satan is playing god and satan while god is something else.

The nephilim as they call them gave birth to satan, but they don't understand that.
The nephilim are the sumerian gods.

Want to see santa ? It's santa christmass.
Here is how santa looks.

The demon or satan as they call it is a genetic experiment, all are genetic experiments gone wrong by these ancient extraterestial beings on us, the monkey, the human factor.

It all has to do with the religion of the sun, what is red is a curse. These people hid the truth for so long.
The devil from the bible is god's experiment on humanity and the religion of the sun, of blood while god is something else, it is, wake up god is not some alien that comes to experiment on people. These are bad aliens.
Want to worship that go ahead.

Here is a coprehensive link with images included, I would say it's fasinating the least to say, it's the offsping of the nephilim.
pinktentacle.com...

Now is peace love and bliss, I don;t need your bliss.

edit on 18-9-2010 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join