It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children being roped in to fill the empty places at pope events

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Surprise surprise, takings are way down for the papal pedo ring but yet again little indoctrinated christian children will have to suffer in order for the deluded to continue the charade.

It is understood that, across the UK, hundreds of tickets have had to be reallocated by the Church following a failure of several dioceses to meet their targets for sales. The Catholic Church in Scotland said 5% of parishes had still to put in applications for places and were still hopeful more would be taken up – but were unable to provide numbers. A factor may be the cost. The £20 donation for the Bellahouston appearance is four times the cut-price £5 charge for the Hyde Park visit.

Such is the desperation not to have thin crowds that the Diocese of Westminster sent out a letter from Archbishop Vincent Nichols marked “URGENT!” to the headmasters of all Catholic schools in London asking them to corral their pupils into attendance. It pleaded with all heads to organise a school party to attend the Saturday event. It lasts from 12 noon until 9 pm

"Suffer little children to come unto me " Indeed they suffer all right , at every opportunity and anywhere in the world.

Hopefully this situation is a good indicator of the death knell of not only of Catholicism but of christianity as a whole , the world has simply had enough of the abusers of small bodies and minds.

These poor kids will have to sit through hours of tedious mind numbing bible bashing , being drip fed a horror fantasy that has the potential to poison the rest of their lives.

The UK tax payers should be ashamed of themselves for financially funding one of the biggest abusers of children the world has ever seem - Christianity

And in recognition of the Egyptian gods - Amen

Full article -www.secularism.org.uk...

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I watched a great documentary on channel 4 last night called "The Trouble with the Pope". It was a real eye opener for me, I wasn't aware what an awful man this guy is and the damage that his preachings are causing around the world.

The film examines the Pope's plans for the beatification of Cardinal Newman, a 19th-century theologian and writer who lived for nearly 30 years with a fellow priest, and the controversial readmission to the church of Holocaust denier Bishop Richard Williamson.

www.channel4.com...

I hope there will be more protesters than followers of the pope for his visit here in the UK

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

I will watch this later, thank you. The more people talk about this abhorrent belief system and become aware of the damage it does the sooner we are likely to be rid of these wicked institutions once and for all.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
We really shouldn't be paying money for this Pope visit.

I already knew that most Atheists, Agnostics, Vaguely spiritual people of no denomination, people of other religions, and others don't like the guy, and don't want to subsidize his visit with tax money.

But now I find out that even the Catholics themselves are so apathetic to a papal visit they are having to be sheep-dogged into attendance.

Why are we paying for this as a nation, when only a tiny percentage of people want him here? They should pay for him themselves.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Do a search for "The Ghoul of Calcutta" if you want to be disgusted even more by the Catholic Church's "compassion". Mother Theresa would not allow even basic analgesics beyond Aspirin in her hospitals and clinics because people in horrible bone crushing pain were feeling Jesus's pain on the cross.

Not to mention her hanging out with the Duvaliers in Haiti and being butt buddies with Charles Keating.

Sick and twisted.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Hi Djin,

I really don't know what to think of you, you're always so demanding in your criticisms.

Think of it this way:

These poor children have for once been released from from their sexual duties inside the most holy church. Instead of being...well, I can't bring myself to say it, .... but instead of of THAT, they can just wave a flag, handle a crucifix (which as handling goes, probably is more pleasant than what they have to do otherwise) or sing inspirational hymns.

I really can't see the point in your fighting against the self-evident truth, that children and women are here to serve the needs of the mad old man * in the sky and his followers.

* Contrary to you I believe he exists, he's just been given the wrong job-description.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by bogomil

(which as handling goes, probably is more pleasant than what they have to do otherwise)

Dude I nearly peed my pants then

Although many of the Anglican churches , chapels and such are being closed down and being turned into mosques,pound shops and such , I've yet to see a catholic church mothballed the money seems to be rolling in still.

You can believe what you want to believe matey boy and all power to you, I've no doubt whatsoever that you wouldn't entertain the thought of sticking your hand in my pocket for my moeny or anything else for that matter.

Out of curiosity, If your god told you to kill me would you

A) Do it

B) Refuse

C) Consider the possibility that the request was a part of your imagination ?

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Re: Djin

I'm not sure if the last part of your post to me was general or directed to me. But anyway.

I don't have 'gods' in my life, but I'm convinced of some bad-guy djinns, archons, tulpas or somfin' like to pretend they are 'gods'.

The old schizoid Jahve is such a one in my opinion, and if approached by him, I would try to find a convenient hole to hide in.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Sinead O'Connor probably said it best:

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by The Djin

I don't believe GOD would tell me to kill you!
I do believe He would tell me to pray for you.
Because,you really need someone to pray
for you!

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

I don't believe GOD would tell me to kill you! I do believe He would tell me to pray for you.

Given the attributes, behavior and characteristics of your god both are equally as likely.

So, the question remains if your god told you to kill me would you do it ?

If not why not ?

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Re: Mamabeth

You never know with schizoid types like Jahve. If they forget their medication, they become unpredictable.

And contrary to what some may believe, the above is not 'christian' bashing. It's an expression of a legitimate religious system, which I in this specific case support.

new topics

top topics

join