It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former DEA heads unite against California plan to legalize marijuana

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by mryanbrown

The Ford Motor Company made a hemp fibre paneled car early last century!

www.hiddenmysteries.org...

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by saltheart foamfollower

No repeat business in it. And it would eliminate some 20 other related industries to automotive's.

You mean you can build an entire vehicle except for the engine out of hemp!? But but but...

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Hemp paneled car?

Something tells me that y'all are being fooled and whoever is pulling your leg is just remembering Cheech and Chong's Up in Smoke and the Fiberweed Van.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

You know how corn cellulose makes plastic... Hemp cellulose makes plastic, it's just much, much, much more durable. I'm sorry verified production ready technology that is actively in use is an illusionary joke to you.

Google: hemp-fibre composite

I don't understand you. You make so many ignorant assumptions in basically every post I've seen from you for the most part. You presume to know all, you have a massive ego malfunction.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
When will these crackpots learn that it is not the psychoactive substance that is dangerous, it is our lack of respect and knowledge of these mind activating substances that is dangerous. You find people addicted to these things because there is barely any scientific literature on them to prevent these people from incorrectly using them. Why? They are illegal, which makes it very hard to get your hands on, as well as having to deal with the mistrust that you are actually doing any serious scientific research with it.

God's gift, can and will ruin lives when abused, but so will pretty much EVERYTHING THAT EXISTS. We often throw around the word abuse, without actually stopping to realize what it means. We know that taking over 600 mg of ibuprofen can prove a serious danger to your health. We should also be able to know how much Marijuana can pose a serious danger to your health in terms of addiction. Even cigarettes if handled properly are not addicting. I have been 10 months without a cigarette, and it was easy as hell. Why? Because I respected them. I only used them every couple months or so.

edit on 14-9-2010 by sliceNodice because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by sliceNodice

I believe that's the real underlying issue also. It's not that it's psychoactive, it's the 'spiritual' nature of the effects. If not properly prepared, and mindful of the effects it can over take you.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
Hemp paneled car?

Something tells me that y'all are being fooled and whoever is pulling your leg is just remembering Cheech and Chong's Up in Smoke and the Fiberweed Van.

For someone who has been on ATS for a while now and has so many flagged threads I would have thought you would be more intelligent than to make false assumptions without doing any research AT ALL.

As a poster said above: Google Hemp-Composite it's really not that hard to do and it will prevent you from looking completely ignorant and might lower your ego a notch or two.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Hemp is VERY illegeal under the CSA. The DEA ( not a court of law) ruled that an amount of thc even 0.01% is enough to make it illegal and thus shutting down an entire industry that could proved jobs and tax money. WAY TO GO US OF A!!!!

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

These Former D.E.A. Agents know what side their Bread is Buttered on . Where do you think all the " Black Budget " Monies come from for some of the More Mysterious Goverment Agencies ? The Illicit Value of Certain Drugs Fund many of their Programs that Congress dosen't . Health Concerns were NEVER An Issue to these People .

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
The DEA will do all they can to keep Hemp from being legalized. Ford realized that it would be conducive to the industry to create the indestructible car body...heck, just replace the engine when it blows, better still, it could be like one of those purses, tired of the design of your car? Change it. New job for designers, create a new shell.

Who would be out of a job, guess after watching this....

www.youtube.com...

Don't think that the oil industry is going to allow it, right? And of course they will "pay" the DEA to continue to veto the idea of legalizing hemp.

Actually, the whole situation is sad...really sad that mankind has to allow greed and ignorance to ruin something that could be very helpful to those in need. Boy, will their faces be red when they eventually find out they've lost...and that day will come.

~holly

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join