It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possiblity of draft coming back in new war? Yes, says web bot prediction...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I haven't seen much on here about this, but the web bot prediction released August 15 predicted a new war bringing back the draft. Here's the snippet (hope this doesn't break any rules):
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/da5af19937c8.png[/atsimg]

Now we all know the web bot isn't 100% accurate. But let's just say for a minute this is a current possibility based on what might happen in November (which this is referring to). What do you think about this? Is it a legitimate possiblity? Please help me out here, i'm terrified! I turn 18 next May and don't want to get drafted!

edit on 14-9-2010 by mossme89 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-9-2010 by mossme89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

Good post ! Has been around that info... But if things keep on track the way the world is going yes well it may come true. Good luck !

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by bjsmi2

Dude, that would suck! Yeah but obviously things can change, we can change the path we are on. I bet if it did come back they wouldn't call it a draft, they would call it something like "state service" and portray it differently so not to really tick people off. But i really hope people would see through that and rebel...

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
If the Draft comes back, young women will also be pressed into service - they're 'liberated' now dontchaknow...

*What I think should be done initially is to program a bot to scour the internet looking for young women or men who have made posts or blogs wherein they indicate their support the draft and then select those individuals first.

Better those people for the first crop than randomly selected individuals who have not advocated for the draft.

edit on 14-9-2010 by Exuberant1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Don't mean to be disrespectful to the US, but isn't like a massive portion of the American population unfit for military service?

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Big Raging Loner

Yeah there was an article that half the people who apply have health issues or are too fat. That just makes it worse for me because i'm 5'9" 125 lbs. and a cross country runner

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Never the less ! The world in many ways is very different of late. Im sure many can feel something is not right. I know over the countless years there has always been threats, fear, wars, disasters and so forth. But time in it self seems wrong... fast wrong... Im sure strange times are apon us and it will only be us that will work though it. Stay focused support fellow man in times of need and love your world as much as your self...

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Judging by the number of parethesis in that snippet it seems to me that somebody has gone a long way towards coloring the text to suit their own interpretations.

I'm not inferring that the OP has, by any means... But without a verifiable source it's hard to tell what the original web bot predictions might or might not have said.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Judging by the number of parethesis in that snippet it seems to me that somebody has gone a long way towards coloring the text to suit their own interpretations.

I'm not inferring that the OP has, by any means... But without a verifiable source it's hard to tell what the original web bot predictions might or might not have said.

That's what the web bot people do. I couldn't copy the original text (protected) so i took a screenshot and cropped it. Would you like the full image?
Here's the link

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Well, Webbot is a interesting piece of trend software, but I wouldn't use it in a horse race.

Draft coming back in 2011...short of a full scale alien invasion, I simply dont see that happening.

Some other things that potentially could reinstate the draft....
Red Dawn senario where America is invaded (highly unlikely bordering on crazy talk)
Entire western europe invaded by chinese and russian armys (almost as unlikely)

The three senarios (aliens, red dawn, eurasian expansion) however wouldn't need the draft..plenty of people would join up to fight willingly...short of that, we simply wouldn't be sold on any war senario that would require a draft.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

Thank you for posting that. Yeah, the folks at halfpasthuman are really uptight about things. I've never seen an actual page from webbot before so I didn't know what it would look like.

Given the methodology of the Webbot predictions, I wouldn't personally put stock in it. The collective subconscious of the web can adequately predict some things - like an impending financial panic, or what toy will be a huge this this Christmas. But unless their spiders are inside the DOD system, then anything to do with a potential draft doesn't seem like something it would be accurate about.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

You know, you have a point. The data would be almost entirely based on the public's perception of the gov't, without actually factoring in the gov'ts actual viewpoint. Could be entirely wrong.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
ive heard the draft term used way too much recently. just because web bot says it doesnt mean its going to happen.
most basic form of fear mongering.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I have no direct knowledge of this web bot thing, although I have heard it being discussed on here often. That is my first view of a bot "prediction" as well and my thoughts were similar to the other poster; "hmmm, seems like an awful lot of perenthasies"! I guess I was off too lol.

Keeping with the OP's fears here though, this is something I fear and even posted about here a few months ago (can't find it to link to now, this new lay-out is confusing the poop out of me :puz
! I am the mother of three boys who are all in very good health, have no diagnosed mental health problems and aren't on any prescription meds! My oldest will be 15 Dec. 1st and my middle son will be 13 in March!

I seriously am frightened by the very thought of a "draft" or what ever they will call it to throw us off their NWO trail. I believe many things that are discussed on here are very possible, eminant, well that's another story lol. So, yes I believe that the Elites have some agenda up their sleeves for attempting to control us as a mass populace and I believe that VERY soon there will be undeniable signs alerting those aware of these "conspiracy theories" that their plans have taken root and are well underway!

A third World War is the most likely first sign and YES, they will need many, many more troops to fight on a global scale as it were/or as it will be! I also believe that "draft dodging" by running to Canada or Mexico will not be an option because it will all be one big North American Union!

Just my thoughts, sorry they aren't very rose colored but, it's about to go down people!!

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by IrishCream

Maybe. But regardless, watch the month of November. I've seen a lot of things, this, the timewave, pointing to a turning point around November 14, so i'm really curious to see where this will go...

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I don't really understand this web bot.

What if anything has it actually predicted that's come true.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

Here ya go Kram09... a summary of web bot complete with a list of hits, misses, and future predictions.

Web Bot Wiki

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
We have enough volunteers that we don't need a draft. I'd say this particular web bot prediction is about as likely to happen as me winning the lottery without buying a ticket.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by Kram09

Here ya go Kram09... a summary of web bot complete with a list of hits, misses, and future predictions.

Web Bot Wiki

Wasn't the WebBot also what predicted this summer to be the "Summer of Hell"? That one would certainly *feel* like a hit.

Truthfully, though, I understand the basic premise behnd the web bots and I think the concept is sound, although the technology is in its infancy and can be easily swayed by fads.

edit on 9-14-2010 by rogerstigers because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by rogerstigers

Clif High also went on a radion program claiming there would possibly be a large earthquake on the west coast at the end of July that did not pan out at all, which is not on the "Misses" section on that wikipedia page.

Anyway, I really think Webbot's predictions are just the "broken clock" type and don't take any at face value at all. I'll wait for the November 8-11 "big one" they're predicting to prove you guys are taking this all too seriously.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join