It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by Three_moons
reply to post by AzoriaCorp
This guy seems authentic as I posted information about him on page 1 here and here.
Judge books by covers much?
reply to post by ckitch
The only thing I see is the camera shaking from the impact at that time.
edit on 9/14/2010 by Three_moons because:
Originally posted by Myendica
reply to post by Human_Alien
idk bout that. i may not have thought israel or terrorist that early, but i wad thinking how they would take it down, whether implosion or disassemble. probably at the same moment he wad saying it..
Originally posted by kiwifoot
I don't know why, but watching this video in it's entirety was like seeing it for the first time again. It sent shivers down my spine. How sad, how pointless, what a bloody waste of precious life.
It makes me sick to think that nearly a decade on, we're still arguing about this horrible day. I wish to God we find out the truth, one way or another.
God bless the poor souls that lost their lives that day, God bless us all, damn it.
BTW ---- very rare to see a jumbo (or any commerical airliner) in a 60-degree bank. Obviously, it's not difficult, nor impossible for the airplane. Doesn't even hurt anything --- in a level, unaccelerated 60-degree "perfect" turn the g-load is 2Gs. This is well within the design limits.
Originally posted by tombangelta
reply to post by PersonalChoice
don't understand why this section is cut off from the new video ?
its not like he quickly pans to the collapse, its just missing
Originally posted by Korg Trinity
This footage to me anyway adds more proof to a cover-up. This footage has been edited and raises some rather shocking questions…
1. Why has this footage not been seen until very recently?
2. Why is it such high quality with crystal clear clarity?
3. There are several cuts in the film.... why?
4. We don't actually see the 2nd tower strike as the camera conveniently zooms into first tower... why didn't the spot the incomming plane??
5. The sound of the 2nd strike doesn't sound like a plane to me, shouldn't there have been a drone of the plane clearly herd for some time before the strike?
6. After the 2nd strike did anyone else notice the uniform damage, looks like it is onlt 2 or 3 floors that are blown out in a line, very unlike the jagged edges of the first strike.
7. at 7:12 there is footage of two men, one of which clearly says a plane came in... The man stating he saw a plane is very suspect to me, and the way the footage is edited prior to this is a lead up to this statement. It is clasic profensional directing and editing.
Just a few of the many questions about this footage.
Who were these men and why only release this footage now??
edit on 14-9-2010 by Korg Trinity because: added point 7.
Originally posted by boondock-saint
ok I did hear the roar like an incoming plane after viewing it a 2nd time.
However, I did notice something else.
If u pause the video at 1:31 or 1:32
you will see another plane come into view
from the right and pass behind the tower.
Could this have been the 175 making a quick pass
to see the damage and making a u turn to hit
the 2nd tower??? It is moving extremely fast.
Looks too fast to be a helicopter.
edit on 14-9-2010 by boondock-saint because: correction
Originally posted by spy66
Can someone explain that to me please?