It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There are no Aliens, or if there are, they do not have advanced weapons

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Then again...

maaaaybeeee... they have existed with us for thousands and thousands of years? No one heard of Co-Evolution?

An interesting read that book, a man called Alec Newald was abducted for ten days and taken to the visitors' own world, and then returned. There is corroborating evidence that he was missing, and he was harrassed by 'scientists' who wanted to know what he saw etc, but how they knew he had met off world people remained a mystery. The details he eventually recalled of his experience are fascinating.

check it out...

www.bibliotecapleyades.net... the Guardian

sorry, couldn't get the link button to work...just copy and paste..

cheers

fog

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Humm, the experience I have had in being transported to their ships tells me that their technology far surpases any thing you are ready to comprehend.

Yeah...what was their transport like? can you remember what it was like on their ships and what their technology was like that they used?

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
You want to see what aliens do and you have some time, check this out

www.thechronicleproject.org...

Read the first book called the chronicle and tell me if that's not aliens

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
We have various witnesses who have disclosed that more than one group of aliens has been coming here over the years, perhaps as many as 50-100 civilizations. They seem to come in waves. Some are just here to observe and study. Some hang around for a short time, while others seem to be around all the time. There may very well be a group doing all the abductions and mutilations for their own nefarious purposes, but there all also other aliens who have been victimized by this group and are assisting us. One story goes that the US government naively made a deal with the abducting/parasitic group, then came to regret it and looked for other allies to help get rid of them.

If Kelly Johnson and the others at Lockheed were telling the truth, the US has been faced with various factions of ETs and since the 1950s has worked very hard to develop the technology to counter them. This is all been done on an ATS level because they think the public is too dumb and hysterical to deal with it.

I also wouldn't rule out the possibility that truly gangster-like elements and factions are quite happy to deal with the bad aliens, as long as there's something in it for them.

I would agree that whatever their goals are, the aliens are not here to blow us up, crash asteroids into the earth and cause the sun to go nova. Some of them are even living here, supposedly, and in other locations around the solar system. It seems they have other motives besides open conquest or simply wiping out the earth.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Long time reader, First time poster,

If I was a superior alien Race and wanted to negotiate with an entire planet ...Would the old saying "Take me to your leader" make no sense in todays society, is that not what would make sense ?

Much as I know how every superpower loves to believe they can speak for humanity, they can't, if there are other beings out there, after watching us for so long they would also know this is still true. Would they not simply wait until such time has arrived when the planet can be governed by a single or at least completely united spokesperson(s) to commence treaties, sharing of information accepting help perhaps even ?

What if there are multiple variations of this single alien race around who live on a "split" planet like ours, one side being like Soviet Russia, the other like the US ... with different ethics and similar technology which reaches to us... One using saucers, another using triangles.. each with their own good/not so good agendas but with their own non-interferance treaties in place ?

What if they are aware of a severe immanent catastrophe that will affect the way the earth in governed natural or otherwise?

As it stands there is no unification of peoples on this small rock of ours.. until such time as there is I don't think we will get any confirmation, disclosure from a government or otherwise..they'll probably live overhead, popping in from time to time to say hello but cannot imagine that any race would want to deal with our ridiculously split morals/religions/politics/races/countries ....if they can afford to simply watch and wait until the time has come where we are united in some form.

Human is Human ... unfortunately that means our own opinion is always the right one and until we can get over ourselves by a a force of necessity and begin as a global community to unite somehow nothing will change.

(in my opinion)

Humm, the experience I have had in being transported to their ships tells me that their technology far surpases any thing you are ready to comprehend.

But yet you could comprehend it

edit on 16-9-2010 by partalien because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by MonteroReal

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

Not ALL civilizations are about conquering you do know that right??? There are civilizations in the universe who are and can be civil. We as a race are not civil, I don't blame them for not showing up and saying "hey we are here" most people would shoot them without a thought. Personally I'd offer them a drink or something to eat...that is after I jump and freeze in amazement

Did you ever think that maybe (and I believe they have better weapons) they don't want to destroy others in the universe but maybe they want US to grow up so to speak??

Lol, i suppose you know a lot about how extraterrestrial civilizations are, how many planets had you visit?

I use logic you know that thing people like to forget about.

Logic tells me there are benevolent civilizations out there and yes I believe there are living beings all over the universe, to think otherwise is just silly imo. There are nice parts of our civilization on Earth and there are the crazy ones who want to conquer and control other countries so to me alien races probably have the same.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

One man's "logic" is folly to others.
2nd line

edit on 16-9-2010 by etcorngods because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by marky gee

Originally posted by antar

Yeah...what was their transport like? can you remember what it was like on their ships and what their technology was like that they used?

It made me into a spirit, angel of sorts, it is not without flaw because if someone were to walk through me as I am being transported they, well its not good for either.

If someone were to see me as I am being transported, I suppose it depends on their perception of spirits, angels or holographics. I am able to speak and be heard, but again it is their interpretation of it.

As I am being transported, I move more sideways than up to the ship, there is a sort of 'debriefing' as you go, barely audible, frustrating really, you get it on a level much deeper than the dimension of time allows i guess. It goes beyond the level of the conscious mind.

No.

Cant say.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
if they are so technologically advanced as to be capable of interstellar travel, it is likely they would have already acquired weapons capability far beyond what we can imagine. we can only assume that if aliens were in fact visiting our planet, they have chosen to not intervene in our course of nature.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows
Think about it.

If aliens had advanced weapons they could have overpowered the world and humans centuries ago.

So, what is stopping them? Either they do not want the world, or they do not have the weapons.

If they do not have the weapons, they would not want to come here where humans would kill them on sight.

Maybe they have plenty of other planets.

Hmmm...or maybe, were such a primitive race, by their standards, that our existance is likened to ant ant compared to an elephant.

Why would an alien race come stomping through our solar system only to kill us, for no reason?

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
What makes you think they would want to use advanced weapons and take over?
Chances are they are friendly.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Aliens certainly would have advanced weapons, or technology that could be used as a weapon. Hell we humans have "advanced" weapons. Railguns, lasers, sound weapons, nukes, biological weapons, etc. It doesn't have to look like a CGI effect to be able to easily kill.

As for saying they should have already conquered us, consider that Aliens are probably billions of years more advanced than us. That doesn't just mean they are cooler weapons and technology, or that they are just smarter, it means they are advanced beyond a level for us to even comprehend. Why would they even want to overpower us, we aren't worth the trouble, not even for our "precious unique" planet - They are currently discovering earth-like planets around distant solar systems almost every day now.

It is such human arrogance to think that we are so great, or even worth visiting, much less invading and conquering. It's like ants wondering why we don't stop on the sidewalk to enslave them all.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
It's true! I have no advanced weapon with me. Just a lot of techno-mambo Jambo.

But I do know friend out there with advanced weapons, shoudl I call them to destroy you? Ow wait...they are already on their way.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
there are no Aliens at all.Who told you even to consider them,these are just stories for fun and time passing.No aliens and no advance weapons as we see in different movies

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
They want slaves.......Devotees, that must be programed over a long period of time and molded to behave in a desired manner. If they do exist then human beings probably learned everything we know from them, and so they do have advanced technology! I mean C'mon after all they have flying saucers e.t.c how would you not call that advanced technology?

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknows

Either that, or they already are in charge of the planet. Perhaps there are more aliens on this planet than you think, possibly there are secret doorways, cloaked cities, underground cities, spaceports, stargates etc. Just that the technology can alter time and space itself...
edit on 14-12-2010 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join