It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another UFO Shuts Down Airport 13/09

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   

According to initial sketchy reports in ShanghaiDaily.com and the People's Daily Online, the UFO forced the Baotou airport in China's Inner Mongolia province to prevent three planes from landing for almost an hour Saturday night.

Source

UFO had forced an airport in Baotou in Inner Mongolia to delay the landing of three planes by nearly an hour on Saturday night.

The unidentified flying object was seen hovering about four kilometers east of the Baotou airport at 8pm.

Source

cont...

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   
This was sent to me yesterday but I was reluctant to post anything as the source was not reliable enough. However, today it looks like it is making the Mainstream News . As the above article says it has been a few months since the last incident in China, is this the shape of things to come?

There seems to me 2 possibilities:

1. China are experimenting with new technology and testing it
2. China is in contact with Extraterrestrials.

Looking at the details that are emerging regarding the latest incident I am inclined to go with the 2nd option. I do not personally believe that these UFO's are helicopters that are shutting down these airports.

Below is an alleged photo of the UFO in question

*I have no way of knowing if this is definitely a photo of the UFO that shut down the airport. It is a photo that accompanies the article*

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5ebd4b823d11.jpeg[/atsimg]

edit on 14-9-2010 by franspeakfree because: add photo

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Whatever scientist(s) said we'd being experiencing more and more sightings wasn't lying.

Don't they have camera's always recording from different angles? I mean if any photo's do surface, you'd have to believe there's a video somewhere. (The picture coming from the airport that is)

I can already here some of the explanations already....Chinese Lanterns, Weather Balloon. Would'nt doubt it if some say it was Venus.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oozii
I can already here some of the explanations already....Chinese Lanterns, Weather Balloon. Would'nt doubt it if some say it was Venus.

Oozil - I am not saying that the object in question is a weather balloon or chinese lanterns but we do have to take in to consideration the area the object was spotted in could indeed provide some form of secrecy and camouflage possibly secret chinese tech testing.

I like everyone else here think that we need diclosure but at what cost? perhaps diclosure would not be in our best interest which is the reason 'they' are trying to keep it from us. I am sitting on the fence with this one at the time being until more of the story comes out. I find it incredibly interesting that these reports are making mainstream news. I remember when the media wouldn't ever touch these stories.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

I understand what you mean.

The only reason I don't believe it was either of the two (Weather Balloon - Chinese Lantern) is because an entire airport was shut down. And honestly in my opinion, I dont think it was the airport itself that made that decision.

Maybe your right aswell. Maybe they could be conduction some new experimental aircraft or something.

But I think they would be smart enough not todo it in an area where there is a potential for witnesses to see.

But in a secluded area where no media or people could see.

Again, in my opinion, i'd say its another UFO incident, or as you mentioned Chinese testing.

edit on 14-9-2010 by Oozii because: Added Text

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oozii
Maybe your right aswell. Maybe they could be conduction some new experimental aircraft or something.

But I think they would be smart enough not todo it in an area where there is a potential for witnesses to see.

You have hit the nail on the head Oozil, if we look at the witness reports from Ohare Chicago airport of the silver metallic disc that landed on the tarmac on November 7th 2006.If it was secret tech then why land in such an obvious place for all to see? I know this particular event wasn't caused by the landing of the object but the similarities are there. I expect to see more reports come out shortly of the object being stationary in the sky for a few minutes if it is indeed our galactic neighbours

"The disc was visible for approximately two minutes and was seen by close to a dozen United Airlines employees, ranging from pilots to supervisors, who heard chatter on the radio and raced out to view it."[1][2] The UFO was then seen to suddenly accelerate straight up through the overcast skies. Witnesses reported that the object left behind an open hole of clear air in the cloud layer and that the mysterious hole disappeared or closed within a few minutes

2006 O'Hare International Airport UFO sighting

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Franspeakfree.....

Thank you for posting your interesting article & commentary.

Unfortunately.....that picture is a time exposure of an aircraft, albeit I acknowledge your comment to the effect we don't know if it's supposed to be the "UFO" in question.

Also unfortunately.....these "Chinese UFO" reports just become so "messy", in the end it's hard to make "head nor tail" of what's been going on.

I hope we can derive more salient info pertaining to this mooted "incident".

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

edit on 14-9-2010 by Maybe...maybe not because: Spelling

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   
this has already been posted here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   
to op
ur on track
oh yeah and i told u so to all u disrailis overhere,