It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confused, did a Plane or a Missile hit the WTC?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
After watching this footage I am practically convinced the Planes were faked, especially when CNN and FOX blacked out the footage of the second plane when the nose popped out the other side.

And this footage, not sure who edited it, really makes me believe the WTC footage from that day is fake, amazingly the smoke is duplicated. Ive never seen this footage before thats why i'm skeptical of its authenticity

However, how do you fake all these different angles??

And how do you explain this, Plane parts laying in the street....this looks very believable.

I am confused, some of these videos seem so convincing that everything was faked that day, but then I see some footage that just looks genuine. Is there anyone on ATS that actually seen the Plane hit that day? I would love to hear your version of events. Does anyone on ATS know anyone personaly that saw the Plane hit that day?

Or did a Plane hit one Tower and a missile hit the other Tower...

edit on 14-9-2010 by earth2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I would love to speak face to face with a person I could trust that actually saw a plane hit a building that day.
Remember, you are on the Internet asking for a validation to a very controversial event. Are you going to take someone who posts here word for it?
Good luck in your search for truth~

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Probably best to not even try to figure this out. Whatever they were (I personally believe remote control planes hit the WTC towers and some sort of missile impacted the Pentagon), does it really matter? Whether the towers were brought down by thermite, mini-nukes or some kind of exotic energy weapons is also irrelevant.

What does matter is there's overwhelming and incontrovertible evidence that 9/11 was an inside job and the biggest psy-op in U.S. history -- with the past and present governments, military and media fully complicit in this massive deception. The implications of that are far more important than the operational details.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure that two planes hit two buildings, as not only were there thousands of 1st person witnesses, but their were also millions of witnesses who saw it unfold live. I don't think that you can rely deny that commercial sized aircraft hit the towers.

With that being said, I believe that the "no-plane" theories are disinformation, designed to make look truthers look crazy. It allowes the debunkers and OS stalwarts to claim that the truther movement has no legs as "they have all of these crazy theories and can't get their stuff together". It also allows them to easily debunk such theories and then claim to debunk the whole truther movement.

I don't think there is a serious and sane truther out there, that believes airplanes didn't hit the towers. It's a theory that is destroying any chances of getting to the truth.

--airspoon

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by earth2

I believe you answered your own question with your comment on the third video. "However, how do you fake all these different angles??"

It's very difficult for me to believe that planes did not hit the twin towers for a multitude of reasons. The Pentagon's a bit more questionable for me but that isn't really relevant here. It's doubtful to me that the truth, to anything, will ever be revealed to us. One has to determine their decisions for themselves using all the information available and their own mind, logic and reasoning because, really, who can you trust? Really, who?

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by earth2

After watching this footage I am practically convinced the Planes were faked, especially when CNN and FOX blacked out the footage of the second plane when the nose popped out the other side.

The Towers were hit by an airplane. The "nose" coming out the side is NOT the nose of the plane....That is clearly debunkable and non-sense to imply. Airplanes are made of aluminum, not much of amatch for steel & concrete.

Do some more research and you'll learn this is a crock. Don't start down the mad path of the no plane theory because its hogwash, false and nothing but the product of people with more time than sense on their hands.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
It was definitely planes that hit both WTC towers, but I am doubtful that they were the commercial airliners the OS claims they were. Shots of the 2nd plane look nothing like an American Airlines plane to me, not silver, more gray with no windows and some type of pod on the bottom. 2 larges airplanes definitely hit the towers though.
Some of the 9/11 footage is faked, IMO; to purposely confuse and mislead. Many of the videos have this odd bluish-gray tone that doesn't belong - it was a crystal-clear day with almost no clouds at all.
No doubt many of the so-called "truther" sites are actually Pentagon psyops, again, to further muddy the waters.

No plane hit the Pentagon however, which was part of the command and control structure for the 9/11 attacks. Washington airspace is protected by surface to air missiles, even if no fighters could be scramble in time (BS!). The decision to stand down came from Rumsfelds' office - he was in charge of our air defense.

Don't let the wild theories lead you astray. Stick with logic and keep digging. We WILL get to the bottom of this one day and justice will be served on those who attacked the US on 9/11. Rummy, Cheney - we are going to connect you to these crimes

top topics

join