It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from Ontario, Canada!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Been a long time lurker and finally mustered up the courage to introduce myself. Yes, my user name is my real name. I just did not feel it was necessary to create a false user name in a site dedicated to uncovering the truth; I am of course only speaking for myself, so please do not take offense to my personal opinionative rational. I am 29 years of age until Oct 2, when I hit the big 30!.......wait a minute..
yikes! Well, look forward to be a Daddy by early next year anyway. I’m sure my kid will love the company of my four cats

I have been in to the paranormal/unexplained; UFOs and aliens; and all the other fun stuff for as long as I can remember. I once lived in a haunted house, in a haunted neighborhood when I was in my early teens. In brief, here are the things that I experienced:

- My whole family being rudely awaken in an early weekend morning as a result of the radio in the room shared by me and my brother turning on, on its own, full blast, all while the switch being in the off position. Naturally, my Dad came storming in, asking if we were crazy, saw that we were both hiding under our covers, while he some how (i guess pulled the plug) made the madness stop.

- Once again, in the early morning, around the same age as above, was sleeping on my side when I suddenly woke up to "someone" poking my back. I was thinking that I might have been in the semi awake stage, so I just waited for it to quickly stop. The poking however persisted and even became hurtful, as there was more force being used. I wanted to believe it was my sister playing a trick on me (knew it wasn't my bro, he was sleeping happily and unpoked in the bed beside me) When it did finally just stop, I finally let out a breath/sigh of relief (I was so scared I was holding my breath as long as i could) I slowly turned over, hoping to dear God I was not going to come face to face with a SOMETHING or a someone I didn't know. Saw no one, heard nothing. Got out of my bed, looked in to my sister’s room, she in deep sleep like my bro.

- Same time of day, on a different day, around same age, I woke up to my bed landing back on the floor. Don't know how high it went, just knew it wasn't on the ground for God knows how long. With my heart racing, and doing a quick survey of my room, I got out of bed, and began to inspect it. I was not thinking immediately that my bed was in the air, but rather that it had broken some where. I checked all the legs, stood at the end and checked to see if it was still balanced- all was just fine. I then just thought to myself that perhaps I just dreamed it and went back to sleep. At breakfast my Mom then asked out of the blue, "Hey, what did you guys make fall in the morning, I heard a big bang?"

-Again, same as above time/setting, I experienced the most terrifying paranormal experience I’ve ever had. I was suddenly awaken to find my arms out to each side (right arm was fully extended, left arm was more bent, and down wards) while my upper torso was slowly being lifted off the bed. The higher I was getting, the harder I was trying to scream for my Mom. It got to the point that my upper torso was completely off the bed, and I just did not want to take any more of it, nor see what was going to happen next. I tried with all my might, and finally was able to scream out for my mom. As soon as I let it out, It-they-or whatever just let go, and I just fell back on to the bed.
That I recall, the landing just slightly hurt, I was more so dazed from it. I did not even
think it was a paranormal occurrence, I just assumed I wasn’t in control of my body due to me being so tired or from waking up to quick from a deep sleep. It wasn’t until many years later, that one day I just remembered the incident, and thought to myself: wait, its not possible to lift urself up backwards with out the use of arms, and even if I did use my arms, I would have not gone at such a height and angle anyway.

-I also remember continuously having this dream where I approach the top of the stairwell and I just find myself able to fly down the stairs, and all around. When I awake, I recall the dream as I approach the stairwell, and how wonderful it felt to fly. I however knew it was JUST A DREAM, and did not bother trying to see if I could actually fly down. There reason why I am stating this is because I sometimes wonder if it was the spirits that induced the dream, and were trying to see if I was actually dumb enough to try and fly by jumping off the top of the stairwell and fall to my death, only to join them in their realm.

Well, just as I had learned how it usually goes in a haunted house, my parents fighting got so bad that they divorced. It has been a struggle ever since, but I must say I’m just used to it by now. Anyway, happy to have finally introduced myself to you all, I look forward to becoming more of an active member. May Gods grace and peace be with you all. Ciao!

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   

WELCOME TO ATS!!!

Originally posted by Anthony Mallozzi
Been a long time lurker and finally mustered up the courage to introduce myself. Yes, my user name is my real name. I just did not feel it was necessary to create a false user name in a site dedicated to uncovering the truth

my name first name is john. my last name is goede. nice to meet ya.

Thanks for sharing that.

I hope you enjoy your ATS experiences, and please don't post crap.

again, welcome to ATS,
et

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Anthony Mallozzi

Hi Tony, and welcome to the Introductions Forum and the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Flag to you brother

im turning 29 in october to and im from Montreal Canada
we have many Canadians here

the experiences of this haunted house is fascinating
but sometime the body can play a lot of tricks ..
of course i wasnt poked by some ghost but my body sometime .. the nervs are acting strange
it make the same feeling like someone was poking me.. the body can also create strange noises
that was my skeptic side talking ..it can be real to

thanks to have sharing it

and welcome on ATS

Edit:
my nick is real info to
but im not ready to put the last name yet lol

edit on 9/13/2010 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
from a fellow ontarian Andre, I Welcome you.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Welcome!

I suggest this thread to you since you are interested in the paranormal:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And the book Zhuan Falun to explain what is behind your experiences:

www.falundafa.org...

Good luck!

new topics

top topics

join