It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran crosses critical line for nuclear arming missles

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by black cat
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

What, Iran cranking out terrorists bent on destroying non-Muslim nations isn't enough of a justification for you? There are many ways a nation can 'attack' without coming right out with an army or a launch of weapons.

You mean like control an entire country's economy, military, and foreign policy via ultra strong lobbying all because of a chimera of the mind that they are some god's chosen ones? And use this to do what they want with the people who had been occupying the land they want?

Magnum

edit on 10/9/14 by Magnum007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by RelentlessLurker
can i just once sign onto ats and read a thread without seeing the word "Zionist" every 4 posts?

theres a huge group of you on here that dislike israel, we get it.

Zionism is a "nationalist Jewish political movement", and according to Princeton "a policy for establishing and developing a national homeland for Jews in Palestine".

Speaks for itself really....

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
If any of you think Iran is no threat with WMD.....

then perhaps may I strongly advise many of you to read very carefully of the history of invading Persian and Iranian armies.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Ok so let's turn this the other way... If you were Persian and looked at American invasion history, what would you do to protect yourself?

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Magnum007

If I was Iranian and the Americans were considering invading my country...I would fight to topple Ahmadinejad and rid our nation of anything nuclear...not to mention I would be able to burn my burqua !!!

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

The same way people are fighting Obama out of office for the same reasons right?? Of course fairy tales are easy to invent!

Magnum

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join