It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran crosses critical line for nuclear arming missles

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Iran crosses critical line nuclear arming missles

www.debka.com

Iranhas crossed the critical nuclear threshold taking it nearer to being able to arm ballistic missiles with nuclear warheads, weapons inspectors of the International Atomic Energy Agency reported last week.

When this finding failed to elicit any response from the US or Israel, debkafile’s military sources report, NATO secretary-general Anders Fogh Rasmussen hurried over to Washington Sunday, Sept. 12 with a call to action for President Barack Obama:
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 13-9-2010 by brisk002 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I thought all the anti America posters said Iran couldn't even do anything if they possessed a nuclear weapon. I remember people joking about pulling the bomb on a sled.

US and Israel are way to quiet despite all this Iranian news. We will wake up one morning and the world will be in chaos. Better now though then two years from now, or else we will see MAD between Israel and Iran. Millions dead in one day.

www.debka.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
How does someone defending Iran's right to nuclear power make them anti-American?

And using Debka as a source throws suspicion on the thread. The people behind Debka desperately want a war with Iran and will do anything to get people on their side. And any "news source" that allies itself with WND is not deserving of any credibility.

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Your source is an obvious Israeli/Zionist propaganda engine. Your basing this off of what Debka says? LOL. If anyone questions my words here, just take a peer at the rest of their headlines. Furthermore, do some research on that source. You can't really buy a single word they say.

--airspoon

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

debka used to be fun to read. But I got sick of the lies, and was let down time and time again. No better than Faal.

And can you say AGENDA?

Unfortunately, I am out of ignore spots.

This story is just a rehash of the same old crap the attack-Iran crowd is trying to reuse from the WMD Iraq tactics. Well, it's getting old. :shk:

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by brisk002

Iran is completely close to developing nuclear ICBM's if you invent a story about them not only having ICBM's but that they also have weapons grade material.

Any other sources that say Iran is allowing in inspectors?

Because I have to tell you, a website like that...

Bad design, bad ads, terrible grammar. Doesn't seem like a legitimate news source.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I tell you, TONS of propaganda being shoveled left and right. Anyone think the announced arms deal to Saudi Arabia has anything to do with this?

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
If you check out my past comments I admit debka isn't the most credible source. Please tell me though, what is a credible source these days? Every source has their own agendas. Just saying.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
If you want a target in the Middle East to rattle your saber over, take a look at Israel.

They'll be the next to have any sort of major conflict. They're more dangerous than North Korea and people are starting to realize it (after 50 some years).

Iran is a threat to no one, except maybe Israel. And if those two decide to go to war ... sit back and enjoy the show because it's going to be a doozie.

Israel will probably use tactical nukes. They've been itching to show off their toy chest for decades. And I feel sorry for them if they do because there won't be an Israel left when Iran and Syria head back home. I just hope America is smart enough to stay out of it. If not, it'll probably be the cog that stops this runaway democracy-spreading war machine in it's tracks.

edit on 13-9-2010 by tyranny22 because: to claify

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by brisk002

It's pretty hard to find a credible source, though this source is liking getting your information directly from the Mossad or CIA. They don't even try to put the slightest hint of truth, rather just spew pro-Zionists propaganda to seed the minds of the masses into going forward with their agenda. In fact, that seems to be DEBKA's only goal and the charter of their existence.

--airspoon

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
For those saying Israel are quiet, you must have missed this from former Mossad yesterday:

Only attack will stop Iran

Western countries need to form a coalition of air forces now and attack Iran’s nuclear facilities, former Mossad director Danny Yatom said on Sunday.

edit on 13-9-2010 by john124 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by brisk002

I thought all the anti America posters said Iran couldn't even do anything if they possessed a nuclear weapon. I remember people joking about pulling the bomb on a sled.

US and Israel are way to quiet despite all this Iranian news. We will wake up one morning and the world will be in chaos. Better now though then two years from now, or else we will see MAD between Israel and Iran. Millions dead in one day.

could be exactly what the Obama administration is waiting for....kill two birds with one stone, remove Iran and remove Israels ability to hold the US by the balls with every decision they make.......

isnt that the best way to wage war? get others to take each other out so you dont have to do any of the fighting yourself.....

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Please close this thread

It is clearly some zionist propaganda

Even if Iran did plan to use a nuclear bomb do you realize it will take years to accumalte enough u305

If you bother to research uranium you will understand the process

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I hope Iran do get nuclear weapons.

I hope they test one in a remote desert.

I hope they do this before Israel or the US strikes.

I hope the gullible masses in the US and Israel dont listen to the propoganda.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

I hope Iran gets nukes, too. That way Israel will definately attack them and the world will be done with Iran's hateful regime.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Oh my god! It's DEBKA!!!!!!!!!!! IT BURNS!!!

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by black cat

Not to say that Iran's rulers are nice and cuddly, but which countries has Iran attacked in the past 2 decades?

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
The story itself is "true" in a sense, that it's publiced in other news sources:
www.telegraph.co.uk...< br /> www.itar-tass.com...
www.southasianews.com...

The Debka just represents an incredibly biased view about the subject.. Like the whole europe is crying for US help ATM..
It's just NATO pushing to get more guns around the globe with a fabricated Iranian threat..
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 14-9-2010 by lynxlynx because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Iran has as much nuclear capability as Iraq had WMDs...

Debka... (hangs head in shame)

Magnum

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by black cat
reply to post by Agit8dChop

I hope Iran gets nukes, too. That way Israel will definately attack them and the world will be done with Iran's hateful regime.

Because the Israeli regime isnt hateful at all is it? Just ask the palestinians how warm, loving and friendly the Israeli are......

You hypocrite!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join