It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The world and morals

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
It is just me or the times? I am not sure. But I found this article and it makes me ill.

www.aolnews.com...

I do not now nor will I ever understand what an adult see's in a young child. You see on the news about teachers and students. I cannot for the life of me figure out where some people took that wrong turn. Do they do it to young children by putting fear into them so they won't tell? Granted the article above states they were a couple on FB, but still she is 14 and he is 27 yrs old. You have priest molesting boys, still can't figure that one out. Why boys and not girls (not that either is right by any means)? I do know at one time priest could marry, if the church were to change the rules to allow priest to marry, I wonder if the priest would stop. In my mind, I think not, since most of what you hear is priest molesting young choir boys or the alter boys. I don't understand this, and I guess I never will. I can only imagine what the child will go through as they get older. Take it from someone who knows, it's no picnic. It haunts you forever. Even as an adult I wonder why me, what did this man see in a 5 yr old that made him do what he did.

I also wonder if this is not something new, but with the way of broadcasting and the internet, we just hear about more. Any way, I wanted to rant. Makes me ill when I see things like this.

Mods not sure if I put in right place or not, if not you can move or delete, kinda new at posting things. Thanks for allowing me to rant.

Peace.

join