It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soldiers' helmets to control brain activity

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
If tinfoil is out, then you can always try the special cloth made up of radio dampening material....Its really supposed to work when worn as a head covering.
As far as the helmets go, well perhaps instead of jamming the goverment broadcasts to the soldiers, we could cut in with our own radio signals?
Imagine if they had a transmitter set up to control an area they are deployed in....Then somebody sets up a stronger transmitter that can cut into the gov one and send peaceful signals or even sanity signals that will stop the soldiers from taking illegal or repugnant orders.......
I can also seethem imducing artificial telepathy with this gizmo after some use.....
The technology has been patented since the early sixties for this type of stuff, its been a long road just bringing it online.
They must feel pretty sure of themselves if they think people will go for such an obvious power grab for their minds.....Id begin to worry about that fact alone.....it seems to indicate they are further along in their agenda for mankind,
I seriously hope theyve made a miscalculation though....i am not too sure that this technology will be easy to make people accept just yet.....

new topics

<< 1   >>

join