It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soldiers' helmets to control brain activity

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Soldiers' helmets to control brain activity

www.datelinezero.com

In a story that has a very high “WTF?!” factor, is has been revealed that DARPA has been working on helmets that actually manipulate the mind of the wearer. Naturally, the sinister devices are intended to be worn by members of the military.
I honestly believe that part of the reason for the militarized police departments is because a [domestic] military deployment wouldn’t go over well. Both the military and the private citizens would be too resistant to that.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
He goes on to write that a military deployment into the streets of America had been openly announced to occur in 2011. While the politicians are pushing for this, the military (presumably this includes many of the regular soldiers).

But these helmets are being developed to relax members of the military. If this is something to help relax an officer when ordered to do something, like say ... turn against American civilians ... this is the stuff of bad dreams and scary movies.

www.datelinezero.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
And who will argue that mind-control is not on the agenda?

This is blatant evidence of MIND CONTROL at work.

Helmets that control your mind, how much more obvious can it become??

Obviously they want the soldiers to do things a rational human being would not want to do!

We need to counter this technology somehow. I'll think about it. Anyone have any ideas please post them.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
www.raidersnewsnetwork.com...

I've been reading about alot of things like that at this site.

Scary stuff!

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Hmmm ... well, there will probably be a loophole. It is, after all, the government. It wasn't that long ago that the flying drones in the Middle East were found to have been compromised for months, due to a major security gap.

Other than take the helmets off, or unplug them (how obvious!) you'd think there is a way to override and jam them externally.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Kind of remindes me of the game Metal Gear Solid 4. The private military soldiers had helmets that monitor stress, fatigue, ect.....plus they had "nano things" they were injected with that helped control combat stress/fatigue/ect.... now it looks like it will all be controled by the helmet in real life.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
We are borg.

Resistance is futile.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I see great value in this in the private labor sector. I am a laborer and I um, "labor" all day. If I could have a helmet to make my labor not so tedious and more exiting, I just might go ahead and wear one of these , or at least give it a try. Or I can do what other others do about it, but that is not really tech.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

We need to counter this technology somehow. I'll think about it. Anyone have any ideas please post them.

Umm, TinFoil beanie under the helmet?

2 layers wrapped around your mobile phone takes it off the map.

1 layer on my head keeps both the aliens and the spies away from my thoughts

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
A friend who pointed me to this story pointed out how it could be hacked for deliberate release of '___', in the brain.

What I've been arguing for years is that drug induced states is one key domain of how they'll sell mass scale brain manipulation and implants.

Sony and friends probably already have prototypes. I have some semi-related patents and such buried in my wordpress but don't have the energy to dig them out.

Here's the link to the .mil blog that originally posted the data on this story:
science.dodlive.mil...

edit on 14-9-2010 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by CitizenNum287119327

MIT Study: TinFoil Hats found to increase, not decrease govt mind control

We investigate the efficacy of three aluminum helmet designs on a sample group of four individuals. Using a $250,000 network analyser, we find that although on average all helmets attenuate invasive radio frequencies in either directions (either emanating from an outside source, or emanating from the cranium of the subject), certain frequencies are in fact greatly amplified. These amplified frequencies coincide with radio bands reserved for government use according to the Federal Communication Commission (FCC). Statistical evidence suggests the use of helmets may in fact enhance the government's invasive abilities. We theorize that the government may in fact have started the helmet craze for this reason.

www.boingboing.net...

More info:
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Arrrgh!!

Note to Self:
1. Ditch TinFoil
2. Ditch TinFoil Helmet Mold.
3. Arrgh!
4. Buy Baseball Backstop Masks (4)
5. Weld Together items from number 4 above to enclose head.
6. Remember to add hinges to get head out.
7. Solder an 'Earth Strap' to new Head Enclosure.
8. Change Online Nickname to "MrFaradayCageHead"
9. Relax again.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Recalibrate some high end frequency (noise) cancelling headphones to the appropriate frenquency? This is all far out of my area of expertise and life experience but, off hand, the idea seems sound to me. All frequencies can be cancelled out with other, tailored frequencies. No?

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Google: RF Jammer Schematics

Then get soldering...

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by CitizenNum287119327

steps #5 and #9 seem important here.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

I watched an episode of MacGyver once where he was trapped in a house with a madman, and in order to jam the radio/ CC TV systems, he set up/turned on a bunch of appliances and hooked up a strainer to an egg beater to make a radar jamming dish. Maybe if we did that on a mass scale it would work?

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by mother1138

This must be prevented from comming to pass at all costs. To install these helmets is a terrificaly stupid idea, especialy since its been proven time after time that top military brass cannot be trusted with the power they already hold over the armed forces .
Military personel already hand over too large a measure of thier responsibility to chain of command as it is, the top brass dont NEED better control of the troops, and they dont need the functions of this helmet. What they need is to ensure that only righteous war is fought. Oh sure, they go to war in the middle east, but about the mass rape in the congo they do nothing. About North Korea they do nothing (sanctions do NOT count for jack).
They need to understand that unless the people pushing the buttons are of absolute moral superiority to a) those they are comanding and b) those who command them, there is no way they deserve the power this would give them over the men in their command.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
utter madness, it reminds me of the radio controlled pigeons, and beetle, my net connection is uber slow, but on youtube, there is a video of the RC beetle, and if i am correct, it was developed my darpa.

its not the soldiers that need the helmets, it is the top brass, then we can hack them!! lol

Peace

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
after its on the soldiers we'll be next...

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Everyone knows that tin foil hats prevent you from reading people's minds.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join