It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which 9/11 documentary?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I’m about to watch a 9/11 documentary with my partner, which one I don’t know yet. I have seen a one or two documentaries including ‘9/11 In Plane Sight’. I was going to watch ‘9/11 Ripple effect’ but wondered whether this was any good? My partner has requested to watch one with me but doesn’t have any background knowledge and little patience. I’ve just had a glimpse at ‘Who killed John O’Neil’ and I think my partner would be seriously put off by the style of that video.

What I’d like is something simple that gets straight to the point and covers most of the suspicious 9/11 events. I’d like something that also covers the Zionist involvement which some documentaries seem to leave out. I realise the large pool of documentaries will have been infiltrated with disinformation from the very people responsible for 9/11 so I would hope to avoid those. I also realise that this forum will be full of people pushing that propaganda so I’ll just have to make my own judgment.

So what documentary would you have a beginner cut their teeth on? ! Any advice would be great, thanks.

edit on 13-9-2010 by Edward 1st because: Grammer

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I think " 9/11 The ripple effect " and " 7/7 The ripple effect " are both worth watching.
One film i would recommend to understand what`s been happening in the world is " Oil, Smoke and Mirrors ".

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I would suggest The New American Century. It mentions 9/11 and also Afghanistan and Iraq etc.

I feel it's the best I've seen so far.

There is also Hijacking Catastophe.....

A good documentary, which is not particularly about 9/11 but is very relevant is War Made Easy.

Anyway they are some good documentaries worth checking out!

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Edward 1st

Edward,
Seriously you should watch as many different ones as you can get a hold of.
I think the first one I saw was "Loose Change-Final cut" which was good
I have recently watched "Press for 9/11 truth" Which was also good.
The thing is that once you have spent a cpl of years looking into the whole thing, there are very few videos that will tell you anything that you have not already seen.
let us know what you watch and what you think

PEACE,
RK

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
ZERO Investigation Into 911

Google Video Link

One I would highly recommend!

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
9/11 missing links is by far the best one covering zionist involvement. Actually thats what the whole film is about. It already accepts the fact that it was an inside job. Kinda threw me for a loop cause I didn't realize how infiltrated the american government was.

new topics

top topics

join