It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims do NOT care if we burn the Koran! They care about THIS!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
ya know what f@c$ it im done trying to warn what is coming screw it you can figure it out on your own

edit on 14-9-2010 by xX V Xx because: ;';';

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
reply to post by muzzleflash

Naaaaaaaaah ... they've been pissed off ever since their cult was invented. They have never needed an excuse for getting upset. Islamic Terror Through the Centuries . Islamic terrorism isn't new. The War in Iraq isn't the reason it's around. Nor the war in Afghanistan.

So yes, they DO get upset when that stupid book of theirs is burned.
I don't think they are happy unless they ARE upset by something.
It's in the nature of their cult. Gotta' have an enemy ..even an invented one.

That's what I was thinking

Afghan Taliban Begin Destruction of Ancient Buddha Statues
www.commondreams.org...

Hindus Abandon Afghanistan
January Violence Is the Last Straw-After 10 Years of War, Virtually All 50,000 Hindus have Fled, Forsaking
www.hinduismtoday.com...

Hindus Flee Afghanistan, Flourish in New York
www.nysun.com...

"We were very happy in Afghanistan living there with our Muslim brothers in harmony and peace — even when the communists came, we were happy," an elder in the community, Sona Ram, 69, said. "Then they started anti-Hindu propaganda," he said, referring to the Taliban. "We had to leave."

Dr. Ram, an orthopedic surgeon who once served in Afghanistan's Ministry of Health, moved to New York City in 1994 as economic conditions deteriorated in the country and not long before the Taliban began forcing Hindus to wear badges.

Taliban issue decrees for Hindus in Afghanistan

www.hvk.org...
The tiny Hindu population in Afghanistan has been asked by the fundamentalist Taliban regime to wear yellow cloth to identify themselves and follow the Shariat or face prosecution.

abcnews.go.com...

For unlike the destruction of Buddhism in Afghanistan, which happened centuries earlier because of Islamic conquests, persecution and controlling all leverages of power; the Islamization of Bangladesh and Pakistan took place in the twentieth century and continues today. Yet why were Buddhism and Hinduism being allowed to be destroyed in both nations? After all, Buddhists in Bangladesh were a small minority and they could never threaten Islam; the same applies to Hindus in Pakistan.

Therefore, why did other nations remain quiet when massive religious persecution was taking place?

www.faithfreedom.org...

I love the beauty of the different religions and cultures, it is sad.

Persecution of Buddhists
www.worldlingo.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by taskforce4256
As they say in the West Bank, if you don't want your house destroyed, don't harbor terrorists.

If you do not want to get shot by a man in a helicopter safe from harm, do not carry a camera.

War is only war to the people waging it. It is hard to justify bad things happening in "war" when all we have are preemptive invasions.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by astrogolf

Then perhaps the muslims should stop blowing up children, stealing planes and flying them into buildings full of civilians, chopping the heads off of Jews, stoning women to death, and threatening those who don't convert to islam with death. They get what they deserve. Hopefully someday, we'll get a president who will take the gloves off.

Which Muslims are doing these things? Are all Muslims doing it or just certain "Muslims?" It just strikes me as odd that none of the Muslims I have ever met are or were in jail for murder. Why is that? Could this maybe be more of an issue between groups of people not so easily defined by religion? When being shot at from guns with bible quotes on the scopes, it makes me a little curious.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by russ212

Iran and Iraq are 2 seperate issues but here goes.
Iran at one time was a democratic monarchy. The Shah and his family had ruled that country for years, having a parlmintary system of democracy. There were 2 events that caused Iran to do what it did and why now they hate the US. Back in its history, there was a prime minister who was lawfully elected by the people of Iran, but who was not so friendly to the United States of America and Great Britian in 1953, leading to the Shahs temporarily exile from power. The CIA went in and removed the prime minister, Mohammed Mosaddeq, and returned the Shah back to power. After that there was martial law and a strict crack down against the general population. Further to complicate matters, like adding gas to a fire in hopes of dousing it, the Iranians were not allowed to participate or control the oil fields in their own country. The toltarian regiem of the Shah, combined with the known support by the US boiled and seethed in the minds of the clerics and the people. Later in the early 1970's Iran looked bad in the eyes of the Islamic world, when it did not join in with the rest of OPEC on the oil embargo against the US. During that time a new constitution was written giving the power and authority to the Ayatollah, with one being ultimately in charge of a new Theocracy and an Islamic Republic. There were massive demonstrations, followed by the actual revolution, that led to the taking of the hostages. It also irritated them when they were able to piece together the shredded documents to show what exactly the USA and the CIA were doing in their country.
After all ties were broken off with Iran, the US then put their support behind Iraq, behind the dictator Sadam Hussain. We backed Iraq, giving them arms and the technology that was used during the Iran/Iraq was, and Iran knows where Iraq got its weapons and also blames the US for that as well.
The First Iraq war was fought over oil, that ultimately was the truth of the war. Kuwait, according to Sadam was a provence of Iraq, but he really wanted the oil fields and more control over the flow of oil in the region, thus able to have a greater pull and authority in the area against the other Islamic nations, showing that he had the wealth and power behind such. He invaded Kuwait, who was also backed by the US, but by that time frame, had demonstrated how far he was willing to go, to include using unconvential weapons, to achieve military victories. The UN tried to get him to back down, he refused, the countries Oil supply as well as the stability of the region was threatened and the US went in and fought him back to the borders, but failed to finish the job then, having to go in later on to complete the job it should have done the first time around. Kuwait was returned back to its government and then under the US protection, which has since been a bad point as every extremist group in the area knows that there are military bases in the area, and I hate to think of what will happen to that country once the US fully pulls out of that area, to what they will do to punish the small oil producing country.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   

We all know most of the Muslims are peaceful decent people. However, your flat statement that "Muslims do not care if we burn the Koran!" is a bald faced lie and I thought knowingly lying was against the T & C here. Guess I'm wrong.

There must be a hundred or more threads with this same discussion by the same players. Talk about redundancy! Is the purpose to make sure propaganda is always front and center as new members join or new people start reading here? Seems to be.

When the title is a lie, why should anyone care what the rest of the post contains? Mixing truths with lies does not hide the lies? Propaganda is propaganda. If you have to lie to make a point, you can't have much of a point to make.

Burning the Koran: Muslim World Reaction.

Demonstrations erupted here Thursday as hundreds of enraged youths burned effigies, threw rocks and chanted, "Death to America," to protest plans by a Florida church to burn copies of the Koran this weekend.

A video of US flags and an effigy being burned accompany the above article.

Why the planned Koran buning causes outrage and alarm.

Muslims see it as the uninterrupted, unchangeable, and eternal word of God. Burning the Koran is akin to directly burning the word of God.

The Gulf War of 1991 had nothing to do with an attack on the Muslim Faith. Saddam invaded a sovereign nation. The Saudi's backed us fully as they were his next target. Another lie and more propaganda from you on this thread. I sat face to face with a Muslim leader from Kuwait who's entire family was slaughtered by Saddam's son. As a Muslim leader in Kuwait he had nothing but praise for our liberation of Kuwait from the occupiers. Why are you rewriting history? Another common tactic of propagandists.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
82 flags means we have at least 82 members who don't mind the lies in the OP. How sad is that!

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I don't understanding why all this continues to be ignored?

Surely you are not ignorant of the history of the region.

Decline of Buddhism in India
en.wikipedia.org...

Conversion of non-Muslim places of worship into mosques
en.wikipedia.org...

The destruction of Hindu temples in India during the Islamic conquest of India had occurred from the beginning of Muslim conquest until the end the Mughal Empire throughout the Indian subcontinent.

In his book "Hindu Temples - What Happened to Them", Sita Ram Goel included a list of 2000 mosques that it is claimed were built on Hindu temples. The second volume of the book excerpts from medieval histories and chronicles and from inscriptions concerning the destruction of Hindu, Jain and Buddhist temples. The authors claim that the material presented in this book are only the tip of an iceberg.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Curiousisall

Well.....There was the muslim at the base in San Antonio who killed 13 a few months back, or the muslim with the failed bomb in times square a couple of months back, or the muslim that tried to take down a flight to Detroit a few months back, or perhaps the muslims caught making a dry run last week, or the 19 that took down WTC 1,2, 7 and the Marriot, or the muslims that blew up the USS Cole, or the muslims who did the 93 attack on the WTC, or the muslim shoe bomber RIchard Reed or the muslims who blew up the marine barracks or...........Are you noticing a pattern. Each instance involves a muslim. If it's just a few, then why does it take hundreds of thousands of soldiers ten years with no end in sight. A few? Really? Nope. They asked for it. Now they're getting it. If they were worried about civilians, perhaps they should quit killing ours. My hope is that one day we'll get a President with some spine, and he'll turn the whole thing into a glass factory. They are nothing more than a death cult, with poor personal hygeine habits and a tendency to stone women to death. If they wish to remain in america, they should be inside a fence.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by DeReK DaRkLy

You and folks exactly like you fall back on "The US is the only one to use them"...

Do you know why we did? Do you know that less than 80k died to end that war? over 1 million had died up until the point they dropped the 2 bombs..

Millions more would have perished if they hadn't dropped that bomb.. Dont say I am a sheeple listening to the MSM...

I know what happened.. I know the body count before the bombs and I know the body count after the bombs..

It sux they had to be used.. But I agree with the outcome... Also.. We are still studying the effects of the radiation... We have not used it since and would prefer if nobody else did.. .. I would like to see nukes gone.. But that is a stupid wish, that will never happen....

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by astrogolf

Well.....There was the muslim at the base in San Antonio who killed 13 a few months back, or the muslim with the failed bomb in times square a couple of months back, or the muslim that tried to take down a flight to Detroit a few months back, or perhaps the muslims caught making a dry run last week, or the 19 that took down WTC 1,2, 7 and the Marriot, or the muslims that blew up the USS Cole, or the muslims who did the 93 attack on the WTC, or the muslim shoe bomber RIchard Reed or the muslims who blew up the marine barracks or...........Are you noticing a pattern.

I am noticing that you are only listing acts of terrorism done by Muslims. I also see only 9 examples. 9 examples by which to label 1.5 Billion people? How do you make that stretch? If I find 10 examples of Christians who did something equal, does that then mean I can label all Christians that way? I am not following.

Each instance involves a muslim.

If I were to just list acts of terrorism done by the IRA, would you notice a pattern? If I just list a certain select few of anything, can I not make any pattern I want to?

If it's just a few, then why does it take hundreds of thousands of soldiers ten years with no end in sight. A few? Really? Nope. They asked for it. Now they're getting it. If they were worried about civilians, perhaps they should quit killing ours. My hope is that one day we'll get a President with some spine, and he'll turn the whole thing into a glass factory. They are nothing more than a death cult, with poor personal hygeine habits and a tendency to stone women to death. If they wish to remain in america, they should be inside a fence.

So you have 9 examples and from that you decide that entire nations should be wiped out. Are you at all familiar with numbers or percentages? Do you know how easy it is to label an entire group based on so few examples? Hitler, the KKK, Christian militia movements all spring to mind. Just a few examples of people that do crazy violent things. Hey, they are all white? That must mean something about white folks. Hey, they are all Christian. Your reasoning is puzzling at best.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

The muslims are "peaceful, decent people." Sorry, hadn't noticed. I have, however, noticed that they do have a profound tendency to chop the heads off of Jews, blow up children, fly planes into buildings and stone women to death. According they're charter, they'll kill you if they can't convert you. This isn't a theory or suspicion, just a fact. They are a death cult. Period. They don't want to hold your hand and sing Kumbaya, they want to chop your head off. What really gets me is how the same people who prop up the muslims bash christians in an unrelenting manner. This pc crap has to stop. Islam is a terrorist group.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

4th you're forgetting that the new york mosque has an even bigger agenda. research this name: Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf.

What Americans don't know is there use to be something called THE SPHERE between WTC towers that was built to mimic the Grand Mosque of Mecca, Masjid al-Haram in which the sphere stood at the place of the Kaaba.
Most of America is truly getting dumber by the hour

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Good points. This is sort of like saying:

-Germans invaded and occupied Poland.
-Germans invaded and annexed Austria.
-A German ran Auschwitz.
-Germans conducted the WWII death squads.
-A German was the leader of the nation responsible for these things (though born in Austria, but hey)

..Are you noticing a pattern?

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by astrogolf

That is propaganda from the other side. Only a tiny percentage of Muslims are part of those actions. You can't hold them all accountable for actions they have nothing to do with.

The problem is that their numbers are so huge, a tiny percent being radical is still a lot of people and it seems as though they are all involved, when in fact they are not.

I know more than a few Muslims I consider friends. In fact I recently got to know a Muslim from Ethiopia and a group from the Sudan. Very nice people. Very friendly from the moment I met them.

You need to separate the radicals from your thinking about the general Muslim population. Meet a few and you will change your mind. They are far more scared of you than you are of them.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Don't take this clown seriously read his other posts.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You and other palestinian soft hearts show only one side of it.... Everyone ignores the cause and effect..If you punch a big guy, and then get your arse whooped... cause and effect. The same people on this site will tell you if you believe in this Govt.... then you "get the Govt. you deserve"? So then why, when the palestinians elect Hamas... Nobody says "they get the Govt. they deserve"...

I was caught growing 18 beauitful plants in my basement. (they were beauitful) I was charged with Manufacturing... Due to a police screw up..

Stay off the plants while posting.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
FBI: 10% of U.S. Mosques Preach Jihad

Imams preach jihad and extremism in 10 percent of the 2,000 mosques in the United States, the FBI estimates.

About a quarter of the Muslims in America ages 18 through 29 believe that suicide bombings can be justified, according to a Pew Research Center poll.

Generating those attitudes are imams who preach jihad and hatred in American mosques and postings on the Internet, according to FBI counterterrorism officials interviewed for my book “The Terrorist Watch: Inside the Desperate Race to Stop the Next Attack.”

Saying he is being conservative, an FBI counterterrorism official told me in interviews for the book that 1 in 10 imams preach jihad.

The FBI has outreach programs to try to develop sources in the Muslim community and solicit tips, but FBI agents have found little receptivity. They find that Muslims often are in denial about the fact that the terrorists who threaten the U.S. are Muslims.

“I had this discussion with the director of a very prominent Muslim organization here in D.C.,” a frustrated counterterrorism agent says. “And he said, ‘Why are you guys always looking at the Muslim community?’”

The agent began laughing.

“Okay, you know what I’ll do?” the agent said. “I’ll start an Irish squad, or how about a Japanese squad? You want me to waste my time and your taxpayers' dollars going to look at the Irish? They’re not killing Americans. Right now, I’m going to put my money and my people in a place where the threat is.”

www.newsmax.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Islam orders death for Muslim and possible death for non—Muslim critics of Muhammad and the Quran

Muhammad laid down severe restrictions on such free speech, assassinating many who insulted him.

In the Quran, he promises death and eternal damnation if anyone deviates in words and action from Allah and his messenger. In the hadith (Muhammad's words and deeds outside of the Quran), he kills dissenters and insulters.

Later legal rulings, rooted in the Quran and hadith, follow his lead and decree that hard—hitting speech must be stifled. Indeed, the dissenters must die if they cross the line.

In many Islamic countries, a citizen is not permitted to criticize Muhammad, the Quran, or Islam. This act may get him thrown in jail or killed. This modern policy comes directly from the early source documents in Islam, all the way to classical fiqh.

Can Islamic law be reformed today when it draws from these source documents?

How can Islam itself be reformed, when this means abandoning many, many passages in the Quran and the hadith?

www.americanthinker.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ollncasino
FBI: 10% of U.S. Mosques Preach Jihad

Imams preach jihad and extremism in 10 percent of the 2,000 mosques in the United States, the FBI estimates.

About a quarter of the Muslims in America ages 18 through 29 believe that suicide bombings can be justified, according to a Pew Research Center poll.

Generating those attitudes are imams who preach jihad and hatred in American mosques and postings on the Internet, according to FBI counterterrorism officials interviewed for my book “The Terrorist Watch: Inside the Desperate Race to Stop the Next Attack.”

Saying he is being conservative, an FBI counterterrorism official told me in interviews for the book that 1 in 10 imams preach jihad.

The FBI has outreach programs to try to develop sources in the Muslim community and solicit tips, but FBI agents have found little receptivity. They find that Muslims often are in denial about the fact that the terrorists who threaten the U.S. are Muslims.

“I had this discussion with the director of a very prominent Muslim organization here in D.C.,” a frustrated counterterrorism agent says. “And he said, ‘Why are you guys always looking at the Muslim community?’”

The agent began laughing.

“Okay, you know what I’ll do?” the agent said. “I’ll start an Irish squad, or how about a Japanese squad? You want me to waste my time and your taxpayers' dollars going to look at the Irish? They’re not killing Americans. Right now, I’m going to put my money and my people in a place where the threat is.”

www.newsmax.com...

This is extremely deceptive. Newsmax is presenting this as if it were some sort of official FBI estimate. It's not. It is the guess with no backing, no sources, no statistical foundation, of a single agent. Many of the words thrown about in this scare piece have vague or ambiguous meanings. To wit, Jihad means many different things. There is a Greater Jihad and a Lesser Jihad. The Greater Jihad is the battle within oneself to remain in alignment with Muslim values. The Lesser Jihad is the physical struggle against an outside threat. Many, many Muslims don't take the idea of a Lesser Jihad seriously and it is certainly no way of getting to paradise compared to waging a successful Greater Jihad.

So I could scare the hell out of people who aren't aware of this nuance by saying something like "All Muslims believe in Jihad," and of course it would true, technically. It's just that the lexicon is misunderstood; Jihad does not necessarily mean a terrorist attack against the United States, but some people find it benefits their media or political career to blur those meanings to create a Big Scary Sensation. What you should really think on, however, is that it's the game of groups like Al Q'aeda to convince young Muslims of the same thing you are trying to convince ATS readers of, and what you are doing is helping them. Think about it.

In regards to suicide attacks, this is a complicated question. If you crash a plane into an armed, uniformed enemy force, you have just - GASP! - become a suicide bomber! You know, technically. You committed suicide to complete the attack. Again, some people like to forget that these polls do not all ask whether or not it is acceptable according to their faith to attack innocent people, which is the important part. Wouldn't you agree?

edit on 14-9-2010 by JohnnyElohim because: Multiple grammatical errors, and to add a point to the end of the second paragraph.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
They are far more scared of you than you are of them.

I thought that was spiders?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join