It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims do NOT care if we burn the Koran! They care about THIS!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

And why would Rumsfeld have ANYTHING to do with Iraq invading Kuwait?

Because that was the first step to lead us to where we are now. OKC was the second step and 9/11 was the third. Every criminal needs a reason for the act.

edit on 13-9-2010 by LoneGunMan because: I am the king of typos

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Muslims are not our enemy ?

They are just peaceful religious people among us ?

They mean us no harm ?

OR

Do they have another plan to conquer the world as we sleep... ZZZZZZZ

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Hmmm, another American bashing muslim promoting thread, never could have predicted it. In my opinion, it is not a religion of peace, never has been , and those in the media spewing this tripe are enemies of the state. That being said, do innocent people die in wars? Yup, they do.......been that way since the beginning of time. If the moderate muslims (if there is such a thing) really want a change, change themselves and their compatriots in hate. Get rid of the radicals and poof, nobody is killing in the name of any god. If one thinks they really wouldn't use burning the koran as an excuse to act a fool, the fool may truely be you.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Yeh Right

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

I call you out who does Iraq belong to?? The Kurds were shooting right along side the coalition troops. Ever heard of Kurdistan? wikipedia
Hmm another group displaced by peaceful Arabs. Not to mention your generalizations leave something out. Various groups will play up the US for aid against their enemies. The Kurds have just as much a right to Iraq as the others, yet we hear all about the Arabic Muslims. So watch the real game between the Persians and the Arabs.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Dear Muzzleflash, I read the headline, I watched the videos, I got your point. Thanks for dumbing it down for the morons Captain Obvious. S&F.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Holly N.R.A.

Ignorant statement. How many of the hundreds of thousands vets are out there "doing what there capable of"? Out of the 200 hundred something guys I served with in different units. I know of one that commited a murder. But I'm sure your just gonna jump on that and scream "SEE were all killers!"

The ignorant statement is your assumption that I would say..."SEE we're all killers !"

Every Vet that has ever gone to ANY war is damaged one way or another. To what extent, only they know....but they are not their mama's son or daughter anymore, not like they used to be before they went. They are forever changed and need HELP. BTW, I am not just saying it is only Americans...the damage is in EVERY country that has ever gone to war. Murderers, rapists, suicidal...if damaged bad enough...it will show up eventually, and we will never know what will set off the memories that will bring this on.

Just to keep this on subject, as I said before...these damaged people will bring home what they learned in war and none of us in the US or other countries will know when they will snap until we hear about the next cop that goes over the edge with military backround, or the next Fed Ex worker that goes postal...and we find out he was ex-military as well.

It is because of the military and the conditions these people face during a war time situation, that racism against those who are not like you, and some of the crazy breakdowns that happen daily all over the world after the military discharges y'all that EVERYBODY needs to be on the look out for.

The only ones I am blaming for this is the US GOV. for their continuous blindness to a problem they are responsible for.

~holly

Hi Holly,

There is less disagreement here, than one might think. I believe we all agree that Americans are basically good people. And I think we probably can all agree that we have been lied to sometimes. And I think we can agree that there are a few people who are sociopaths. And more than a few who can and have been damaged by war.

I haven't read that far on this thread yet. But, I am impressed thus far, that people on all sides of the issue, seem to be writing out of deep convictions. I can't speak for others. But, as a firefighter, who you referenced in an earlier post, I do want returning veterans as co-workers. Those I know and work with, who have returned from the war, do seem a bit damaged by it. They also seem to me though, to have greater, rather than lesser compassion for their fellow human beings.

It would be great if we all loved each other and got along. That doesn't seem to be the way of our species though, yet. We have the most trained and restrained military in the history of mankind. At any rate....I thought I would post a link to something I belong to, that many of my co-workers belong to...and I hope any military, police or firefighters here will consider joining too. And I hope that it will give you some comfort and optimism about our folks, who are tasked with doing things that no one should have to do, if it were a better world...but, nevertheless do them anyway, until we get there.

Please don't be too hard on the seeming exuberance of people who are put in deadly peril, and may seem a bit too happy at things blowing up. That's a psychological defense mechanism we use. I had an uncle die a couple of years ago. I found out, after he died, that he was the recipient of a Bronze Star for bravery. He had never talked about it. He had killed five German soldiers and called in artillery fire on some Panzer tanks...all due to the fact that he could not take the ribbing his friends had been giving him,for being assigned as intel at the back lines. He had grabbed his rifle, walked off his non-combat job at headquarters, and gone into the field without permission. Then he got caught at the lines, after a fall back. He and one other guy were in a snowy foxhole with a broken radio all night. I'm sure that when the retreat was called, they assumed he was dead. At any rate, those two guys ended up surprising the Germans and entire town was liberated about a week early. He never talked about it. I only know the story because there was a letter to his mom with the medal when we went through his stuff. There were no camcorders back then.

The returning soldiers from WWII didn't go bonkers and destroy the country. Today's soldiers won't either. In fact, they will probably be the protectors and deciders of the future. Uncle Bill was an architect. He designed a great deal of the University of Florida. I'm sure that many of the guys that are now in the #, will return to do good things too. Anyway..here's the link. And another one to a news story about my uncle after he died.

oathkeepers.org...

findarticles.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   

right oh!!!!!

muslims dont care about a dude who threatened to burn a koran- they do and issued death to anyone who does

muslims didnt care about americans being killed in fallujah and their bodies strung up and burned and descrated- acutally they didnt.

muslims didnt care about using women and children as human shields.

muslims dont care about when an american is beheaded.

muslims didnt care bout their women being raped

muslims didnt care about the kurds being gased in the north.

muslims didnt care about saddam planning and trying to murder george bushes father.

muslims didnt care bout saddam invading kuwait and rape and pillage and plunder that country.

muslims didnt care about iran funding training killing americans.

muslims didnt care that foreign fighters came into their country just to kill americans.

muslims didnt care about ieds roadside bombs or motar attacks indiscriminatley just trying to " spray and pray" that they kill any american..

muslims dont care about strapping sucide bomb vests so they can kill americans

muslims dont care about foreign fighters comming to kill americans but which have ended up with iraqi deaths

saddam got what he deserved. its pretty easy to sit back in your safe and sound life and bash your own country which you say you arent but you are.

its pretty obvious that if this was back in the 60s and 70s you would be cheering and siding with the viet-cong

reminds me of hanoi jane...........

all that is your opinion just as there are alot of iraqis that were glad and thankful we came.

i honestly dont care what else you have to say you can have the last word i wont be back.

i am sick and tired of all the hate america threads how evil americans are and never acknowldge the evils of the rest of the world.

edit on 14-9-2010 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Ahmadinejad really cared about burning the Koran. A major Muslim cleric said Muslims have a duty to "react" if a Koran was burned. THousands of Afghans burned the US flag in protest of the proposed koran bbq. 200 Pakis burned a flag at a protest rally against the koran burning. Pakistan and Bahrain publicly denounced it.

"The headlines in the Muslim world will be that Islam is under attack," said Imam Feisel Abdul Rauf in an exclusive CNN interview, adding that, "if you don't do this right, anger will explode in the Muslim world."

Tons of Muslims openly spoke out against the Koran burning. So saying they aren't pissed about it is errant.

This idiot pastor has 50 folks in his congregation. He has very few people supporting his actions. I hate book burning in any respect. Especially as a publicity stunt.

I have a bigger problem. The people who didn't speak out against the burning of the uS flag. Everyone attacked Pastor Jones for the Koran Burning. And they should have. A lot less said anything about the flag burning. Scumbags. Hypocrisy. More Americans spoke out agianst the Koran burning than Muslims. These same people had nothing to say about burning our flag over what 1 idiot threatened to do. Sad.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by rakkasansct

US support of Israel in their war against the middle east. This is just a continuation.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
We Mecca mess of their countries.
We Mecca a mess of their cities.
We Mecca mess of their religion.
We Mecca a mess of their people.
I thought we were cutting their numbers
so we could Mecca mess of Mecca. I fear
someday this crap will come home to roost.

edit on 14-9-2010 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
That is outstanding! It's absolutely amazing to see those fighters coming in to drop ordinance. I have to admit that the guy in the video was hilarious. Carry on.

--airspoon

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I'm Muslim, and I'm American. I agree with you completely. All this violence has little to do with religion/culture. It's far simpler. It's about power and revenge. The West conquers and destroys Muslim lands, and some Muslims fight back the only way they can--through terror and guerilla tactics. Muslims kill Western innocents; Westerners kill Muslim innocents. The cycle of hate and violence continues. No justice is served.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Muslims are pissed because we are bombing their cities to bits and killing civilians, including women and children who are INNOCENT.

looks like denying ignorance to me. ignorance is synonymous (same as) with innocence

what do you have against deny ignorance???

edit on 14-9-2010 by Esoteric Teacher because: to change something

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

I like the 'owl' in your avatar.
I understand they see well into darkness.
Personally, I prefer the twilight.
I believe the theme of it all is what matters,
the Owl truly does know some stories or two.

The Owl stays far from man for good reason.
The Owl is not Mar... fellow.
It's an animal with important symbolic meaning.
I believe some folks have been misled on the topic.
That's all.

Just as chicks follow their Goose, the Goose follows it's chicks.
At some point in time, the chick will say, thanks but no thanks Goose.
.....For you're but good for gander.
and stop making wAves.....

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
The Muslims in the middle east may over look the burning of the Quran, but it's the ones in the western world you should be worried about. Burning a book considered holy to Billions of people only adds insult to injury. Then we ask ourselves the same question over and over again....why is the government trying to eradicate this religion, why do they make society hate Muslims so much? . If i just got back from Iraq and was forced to kill tens of innocent women and children, first thing i would do when i got back was burn a poster of the damn president on camera.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   

War's over.

FYI.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
well, I think muslims care more about this:

link

U.S. soldiers kill civilians for sport and collect body parts as trophies

Soldiers face charges over secret ‘kill team’ which allegedly murdered at random and collected fingers as trophies of war

Twelve American soldiers face charges over a secret “kill team” that allegedly blew up and shot Afghan civilians at random and collected their fingers as trophies.

Five of the soldiers are charged with murdering three Afghan men who were allegedly killed for sport in separate attacks this year. Seven others are accused of covering up the killings and assaulting a recruit who exposed the murders when he reported other abuses, including members of the unit smoking hashish stolen from civilians.

Other soldiers told the army’s criminal investigation command that Gibbs [Staff Sergeant Calvin Gibbs] boasted of the things he got away with while serving in Iraq and said how easy it would be to “toss a grenade at someone and kill them”.

and this is just a tip of the iceberg

killing civilians for fun (and for profit) will not make people love you
just the opposite

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie
I havent posted here in a while and this website has changed a lot

what happened to ATS apart from the graphics and layout?

:

I don't know but I sure don't like it. And I cannot see embedded youtube clips anymore in threads. I have to click links to go watch them. Please bring back old school ATS.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
i am sick and tired of all the hate america threads how evil americans are and never acknowldge the evils of the rest of the world.

edit on 14-9-2010 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

if you are so sick, maybe you should go to Iraq and have some fun like these guys do:

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join