It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims do NOT care if we burn the Koran! They care about THIS!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I don't think that it's needed to explain myself any further as I have been answering the 3 points you had not been sure of which I wanted to make. That you want to extend it is not my desire after having read your reply. I could, but don't feel like it as in my eyes you already have shown your true colors and they speak for themselves as my words have been speaking for mine.
Besides that...there has been said/written enough about it by more intelligent people with more information then I would ever be capable coming up with. So what is the use of me adding my 2 cents and then to somebody who knows it all so well and avoids going into what I have been mentioning but instead starts diverting it towards other questions/reasoning. Anybody with a bit experience can look through such old tricks.

(reason of my editing was correction of language mistakes that i found....)

edit on 19-9-2010 by forfunandfreedom because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by forfunandfreedom

I dont claim to know all the answers, nor did I state as much. I was trying to understand your discourse with the United States. The origional post you made refered to incidents that either dealt with the Vietnam conflict, or the incident with the boy and the car, which was a hoax.

I have no problem listening, debating etc points of view. However, when I do, I alsways like to know the context the information is coming in. An example from my own life is I cannot stand Capt. Morgans Rum. By that simple statement people can draw their own conclusions for an answer. They should be asking though why I hate it, in which case I can give the back story to clarify. People will then see why I hate it, and realize its not because of the alcohol itself, but because of an expierience with it (alcohol poisoning anyone..).

You made several statments, I resoponded, you responded then me again. During that excahnge I brought up a counter argument based on information I have, personal experiece, education etc. If you are wanting me to understand where you are coming from, you could simply answer the questions. If you dont want to thats fine also, but please explain it in a different way other tahan I have already made up my mind. My position is not intransient, and can change, but its going to take information supported by facts to get me there.

Hitting a wall, and then simply packing up your marbles and going home, does not help the argument. To me its the difference between being upset with the issue, and being upset with an issue base on personal experience. Sometimes the personal experience can contaminte the argument because it doesnt take into account all sides.

If you want me to change my position, walk me through the problem and convince me of it.

Thanks

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Hi Xcathedra, papal teachings or the best thing to come out of Glasgow since deep fried mars bars?
www.last.fm...

Out of curiosity what is wrong with forcing countries who want a WMP program to play by the same rules and have a DECLARED program with UN inspections? Again, until that time what you do in your back yard that can be snuck into my backyard, is my buisness.
Yep, I am sure that would be the views of the Iranians as well, faced as they are with a hostile neighbour who has such an unmonitored WMD programme.

I do find it intresting that people throughout the World get upset at what this country does, when its done at the request of their own governments. I guess its just easier to blame us for the problems of the world because its safer that criticizing their own governments, who very well might drag their own citizens out of their houses in the middle of the night for doing just that.

Surely the American Government would never be ally of any government which practised such anti democratic, tactics of terror? Hows your Country's relationship with Saudi nowadays? Where did the money and ideology for the murderers who attacked America in 2001 come from again?

We are on a thread which is trying to examine reasons why people of the mid east may have reason to hate the West and Western ideas of which, the USA is the self proclaimed leader.

Western 'influence' in that area doesnt start in 2001 - most of the Countries in the mid east are the result of lines drawn on a map by a British civil servant during the 1920s and 30's. There are some historians who would argue that the modern day islamist groups were, initialy, incited by Western intelligence (lol) as a counter to pan arab nationalism during the early years of the cold war.

A similar claim is made by some re the origins of al-qaeda in Afghanistan, another country broken during the cold war, that the West left to its fate. The countries of the mid east and SE Asia have little reason to trust the West and our one sided approach. Which brings us to Palestine and the Palestinians.

The stupidness has to stop. Israelis have a right to exist in peace, but so do the Palestinians. A homeland within the area once known as Palestinan has to be created and supported by the West, if nothing else it will prove our comitment to fairness. Sure it might mean that Robertson, Hagee and Severn Thunders have to wait a little longer for thier messiah to come, but surely pissing off a few to benefit the majority is a price worth paying?

edit on 19-9-2010 by joewalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

=================
Hi,

Quote:
Hitting a wall, and then simply packing up your marbles and going home, does not help the argument. To me its the difference between being upset with the issue, and being upset with an issue base on personal experience. Sometimes the personal experience can contaminate the argument because it doesn’t take into account all sides.

If you want me to change my position, walk me through the problem and convince me of it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guess I got tired of the whole package (Americans in general) at that moment and just didn’t see any point no more in having to go into a (in my eyes senseless) single argument. Just coming from GPL and been faced with the quality of its members must also have had some influence on me not wanting to react no more. On the other hand…you did make a lot of effort in your replies towards me and that made me decide to continue….

The only point I actually wanted to make is that Americans in general are looked at as incredibly arrogant and ignorant in the world. Why people think in that way... such do must have truth in it otherwise there wouldn’t be a majority of people thinking this. So I came up with 1 of my personal experiences to back it up. Reading your reply I understood that you had troubles understanding what the reason was behind my statement.

I hadn’t asked you to tell me anything about the circumstances concerning the USS Liberty or the arm crushing incident of the little boy in Iran as that wasn't the main issue…. but thanks for doing so anyway.

Quote:
If your point was not everything can be believed I agree with that
-
This leaves out the first point which you thought I could have made as you agreed with me there… so no reason no more for me to say more here (for me not the issue).

Quote:
If your point was directed towards the policies of the US Government then please explain.
----

My 1 example of arrogance and ignorance of my ‘friend’ had also nothing to do with the policy of the US government but surely is related as they are also 'Americans'….besides those who might be carrying a double passport of which one can question if they put their loyalty towards America first or….second or not at all as maybe there are many inside of your US government who even are having some other agenda to follow?…I’m thinking of some Zionist agenda here which is seeking to establish this NWO. But let us please keep it as simple as possible and keep to the points you didn’t understand otherwise we can go on and on and on……

What I also wanted to show in that example was the fact that many people have become perfect useful idiots by just being as they are or better say...MADE TO BE as they are….arrogant and ignorant. Ready to fight any war for their puppet masters. As long they can bring their story (lies) good enough via their media outlets these Super Americans will be gearing up again for AGAIN 1 more war…...NO PROBLEM.

Well…Ron Paul has already said that America simply don’t have the money no more for a other war. Spoken to deaf men’s ears? I guess so when I listen to the freshly made war drum beats lately! That again brings a new question forward. Why is it that the US government is so keen to push it’s debt so high that it never can be paid back no more? To enslave the useful American public for ever perhaps? Well…this pushing the people into debt is actually happening all around the globe. All to do with people being useful idiots…. There would be no war at all if the people would just not be willing to swallow the ongoing lies from their governments. That can only be possible when they open their eyes and realize how arrogant and ignorant they have been…..
Will that ever happen? Not very likely in my opinion…..
We still will be debating in our prison cells or when we standing lined up in front of the slaughterhouse. The first shoe still needs to be thrown to a politician in America.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
A ZIONIST WET DREAM!

www.wrmea.com...

Sharon to Peres: "Don't worry about American pressure; we control America"
Occupied Jerusalem: 3 October, 2001 (IAP News)

An acrimonious argument erupted during the Israeli cabinet weekly
session last week between Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon and
his foreign Minister Shimon Peres during which Sharon reportedly
yelled at Peres, saying "don't worry about American pressure, we
control America."

According to Israel radio (in hebrew) Kol Yisrael, Peres warned
Sharon Wednesday that refusing to heed incessant American
requests for a cease-fire with the Palestinians would endanger
Israeli interests and "turn the US against us."

At this point, a furious Sharon reportedly turned toward Peres,
saying "every time we do something you tell me Americans will do
this and will do that. I want to tell you something very clear,
don't worry about American pressure on Israel, we, the Jewish
people control America, and the Americans know it."

The radio said Peres and other cabinet ministers warned Sharon
against saying what he said in public because "it would cause us
a public relations disaster."

================================================
OK… I think I have said enough now. You can reply if you like to and disagree with me but we could do that in other topics as this one now really has finished for me. Nothing to do with packing in the marbles or having any desire to change your opinion right now as this will surely not be the end of my stay here on ATS. I'm not upset in any way either…. We will surely meet again! In line? lol

Cheers

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by joewalker

I agree with most of what you said, so not sure if you misread or misinterpreted something I posted before. ?Yes, the stupidity has to stop, on ALL side. The people need to take back the Government and tell the politicians, who see themselves as an untouchable ruling class, to sit down and shut up, plain and simple.

The crux of my argumnet is this: There are forces (countries/people/group/whatever) that have an agenda towards this country, and regardless of what our actions are (withdrawing from the middle east, pulling troops home, closing us bases world wide) will not placate these entitities. They will want more, up to and including a shift in type of Government here in the states, seperation of established law and the allowance of sharia law.

These are stated goals of these groups. I have heard the phrase "it will never happen hear" before. I for one dont care to repeat that history.

Sarcasm aside in your statement about WMD's and what I think ius your veiled reference to Iraq, I would point out that they border Pakistan, who has an undelcared WMD program, namely nuclear. So your statment can go either way. I thought I would point that out for you to clarify.

edit on 19-9-2010 by Xcathdra because: Added a thought

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I don't think the US is going to play "policeman of the world" for much longer.
America is far more talented, and judging by these forums, Americans have a penchant for introspection and self-criticism - look for that in Moslem cultures, and you will not find the same types of forums - are we just and in our rights of not?
Iranians are different from this respect, within the context of the Moslem world (I am not talking about political leaders), but my experience suggests Arab nations are less good at self-criticism and self-scrutiny.

And that is a tremendous power.

In words, that is for sure, but words do matter. They can start wars and/or peace treaties and movies...
When China is at the helm, people will nostalgically look back at American leadership of the world...

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by forfunandfreedom

Thank you for replying. An intresting read and point of view. We agree on some things, and disagree on others. The Israeli comment, if that hits our media and catches on, will cause a massive backlash against Israeli.

I completely agree that when the Middle East was carved up by the British it created issues. I just fail to understand why the US gets blamed for it all the time (if that makes sense). For what it is worth, we did not proclaim ourselves the leaders of the free world. This term came around during the 80's and was from Margaret Thatcher - PM UK during a speach.

Contrary to popular belief Americans are not stupid with the exception of when it comes to holding our government accountilbe, at which part we turn into a bunch of brain damaged test monkeys. I point out that the Democrats took control of the House/Senate while Bush was still in office. They did not support the war in Iraq, along with a majority of Americans, yet did nothing to end combat operations when they controlled the purse strings.

I guess the best attempt at an explanation of why we do what we do is this:

There is a general belief that our country was created with Gods favor (Annuit cœptis - appears on our currency). The mind set is we were blessed with a large country with vast resources. At some point in our early history the mindset of "moral obligation" to assist those we can is developed. I know people are going to disagree with this concept, and for what tits worth its very difficult to get this down in text without using 20 pages to explain it.

We try to do the best we can, with the information we have. We dont always get it right, but we try. I think the majority of citizens in this country share the same feeling.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Sarcasm aside in your statement about WMD's and what I think ius your veiled reference to Iraq, I would point out that they border Pakistan, who has an undelcared WMD program, namely nuclear. So your statment can go either way. I thought I would point that out for you to clarify

Hi Xcathdra, thanks for your reply.
No, it was actually a veiled reference to the not so secret Israeli nuclear arsenal, though you are right that the Iranians are probably fearful of both Isreal and Pakistan and they are currently surrounded by the US military.

The crux of my argumnet is this: There are forces (countries/people/group/whatever) that have an agenda towards this country, and regardless of what our actions are (withdrawing from the middle east, pulling troops home, closing us bases world wide) will not placate these entitities. They will want more, up to and including a shift in type of Government here in the states, seperation of established law and the allowance of sharia law.

These are stated goals of these groups. I have heard the phrase "it will never happen hear" before. I for one dont care to repeat that history.

Just an opinion bud, but the only way that scenario will play out is IF, as a people,you allow yourself to become divided by fear. Its interesting that you mention sharia, forty years ago it was the witch hunts of communism and nazism before that. Your constitution and ideals are still the envy of the world. Except for the UK, as we're obviously better

What I attempted in my reply to you, was to set out the idea that the US hasn't always been fair in its (political)dealings with some of the nations in the mid east and this, imho, has to change. By continuing to favour only one side in the Palestinian - Israeli 'conflict' we lose the support of the moderates and scholars - the people we need to help stop the rise of islamic extremism.

At some point in our early history the mindset of "moral obligation" to assist those we can is developed.
Spot on.

edit on 19-9-2010 by joewalker because: tiredness

edit on 19-9-2010 by joewalker because: format and editing.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by joewalker

All fair points. The Isreali nuclear arsenal is an issue, and I, to an extent, understand the Arab issues with it. I say to an extent because of all the wars Israel has fought, it has been brought by their arab neighbors (including the preemptive Israeli strike for the 6 day war, where they beat the arabs to the trigger by a few days). Does it make it right, or fair?

I would say yes and no based on the following, albeit most likely incorrect, thougths on the matter. In the end I can see Isreal using there arsenal as a last ditch, and not first strike option. Where other arba countrie sI can see them using it as a first strike weapon.

The mindset is different, where most countries develop nuclear weapons to act as a deterent to their enemies, where other countries develop them to use as a first strike solution. These countries who favor first strike have barely any comman and control, with it left to field commanderrs (Pakistan at certain points). I guess my view on the use is based on the countries ambitions. Israel has not stated they want to rule the middle east, where as Iran has said, numberous times, that Isreael needs to go away. The Iranians have stated that there religious leaders have forbidden the development of a nuclear bomb to be in contradiciton with Allahs will. Still, sometimes I wonder how much religious invocation by these groups is real, and how much of it is a smokescreen (And to anyone who is taking offense to this, the comment is directed at the leaders, not the religion itself or the people who practice it faithfully).

As far as whose best, the Americans or British, is an easy answer - Us Americans dont sing God Save the Queen and you Brits dont speak German
(j/k with ya). Actually you would be hard pressed to find any American that does not look up to our British Cousins or Her Royal Majesty. The Simple fact our National Anthem is based of a British drinking song just goes to show how well we know our cousins, and what songs we can use to show respect to them
. Contrary to what people want to say there is a special relationship between the 2 countries that is based on history and a common background. Every other argument about that relationship based on politics is crap.

The comment about Sharia Law is made because of a small push in certain portions of this country to allow it. More strikingly is some court rulings in Canada that are allowing it. The issue we run into here in the states is some of Sharia Law will be in violation of Federal and State Constitutional rights when it comes to due process, freedom of crual and unusual punishment, in addition to a seperation fo church and state. The Native American countries located within the US are allowed some autonomy, and have some resourceful ways for punishment that are allowed, but do not come close to what Sharia law allows in todays age.
As far as the people allowing it is where we run into issues. The Court system here will be the one that will take that argument up, not the american people. There is a reason our judicial branch is as protected as it is from the sway of popular opinion. I guess my view point is this. I have no issues with Islam, or any other religion from coming to and operating within this country. Its what our country was based on, freedom of religion, people to worship as they please unmolested by the Government. I just take exception when religion moves from worship over into the judicial, or educational, or executive or legislative areas. To me, forcing a religious LAW on someone who is not a member of that religion, is defacto forcing a religion on people, violating the constitution.

Where is the balance? I lived in Michigan for mnay years, and Dearborn comes to mind. They have adapted very well their relgion to this country and what it stands for.

As far as the US picking favorites.. Guilty as charged I guess. Agin I just find it intresting that we are accused of this, when the countries we dont want to deal with are not. There is a reason we play favorites, just as Russia does in the middle east, along with France and the UK and Germany. I can go on, but you get the idea. Dont get me wrong I understand what you are saying, but change takes time, and also requires give AND take from both sides.

As far as the Palestinian-Israeli issue I dont think we have neccisarily chosen sides with blinders on. Do we favor Israel? We do to the extent that we agree with them on security for israel if a palestinian state is put into place. If the Palestinians refuse to recognize Israel, and see their security issues, then whats the point? really? Granting a palestinian state that has nation status while still allowing groups to go unchecked in lobbing katusha rockets into israel will do nothing but cause another war. If the Arab countries could step up and assist the more moderate elements with the PA, and assist with training and security related issues, I think it would be enough to persuade Israel to give a little. I think Isreals expansion into the occupied areas is a huge issue, and they, imo, are completely in the wrong as it creates issues.
Having Hizbolah throw a coup in Gaza and act indepently is another issue. To me it would almost seem easier to Let Egypt into Gaza, and Jordan into the West bank and forgo a palestinian state alltogether, but that wont happen. There were some UN options on the table back in the day about turning Jerusalem into an international city, and I think this still might be a viable option to satify both sides claim to this area. If I am not mistaken Israel allows the respective relifions to maintain their areas inside the holy city.
There will not be a true peace until the Palestinians have a home, and Israel is allowed to exist in peace with its neighbors. How do we get there? How do you cahnge a mindset that have been in place for many years? Where both sides are so distructings of each other, and where citizen extremists on both sides will do whatever tney can to derail the peace plan?
In my opinion, and if it offends I appologize, but the actions of the Israelis on certain occasion are no better than what they accuse the Nazis of. I find it pathetic at how quickly people forget History.

Here is my question to non americans reading this. What exactly is it that you expect of us? Serious question. I am curious what the expectations are, and what specific issues you or your government / country have with our country.

Please give us an idea of the country your from and be specific with the issues.

edit on 19-9-2010 by Xcathdra because: Spelling, Dyslexia check, making fun of the British...

edit on 19-9-2010 by Xcathdra because: Added info about Brain damaged test monkey americans and allowing change in government..

edit on 19-9-2010 by Xcathdra because: Added in response to PA/IS issue and to make fun of the Brits more.

edit on 19-9-2010 by Xcathdra because: Yet more spelling issues.. Stupid queens language..

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Your ignoring the fact the Iraqis didnt want us to leave.The US troops provided security and the as semblance of a normal life.Something they have not had for decades.The US could have easily went in there wiped up Saddam and left town leaving the Iraqis to clean up the mess. When i see stupid threads like this i wonder why we bother to spend billions trying to improve there lives. Oh wait maybe because the Iraqis are greatfull for what we did contrary to what you have heard. Having been there i was thanked all the time for helping Iraqis.

Contrary to what you heard they dont want us to leave there not worried about US troops killing them there worried about the infighting between the different sects. Here read some of these maybe youll educate yourself some but i doubt it.
Iraqi General: Army Not Ready for US Pullout
US Left 30K Iraqi Detainees to Be Tortured
Iraqis worry as U.S. combat troops pull out

Oh and just so you know those videos you posted where within the 1st year started with removing hostiles from Bagdad the moved on to places like Fallujah. The US troops stopped using bombers within the first year.All air strikes after that were precision munitions.Send a missile through a window taking out the bad guys and leaving the rest of the building intact.If You Know not what you speak you just make yourself out to be a fool.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Interesting, so you believe Israel has no wish for regional dominance, but then go onto suggest that it is her neighbours who are suspect and obviously not to trusted....even going as far as to rehash (almost) the disputed remarks made by Ahmadinejad, but giving no mention to the recent remarks by Lieberman or those of a former Chief Rabbi of Isreal who wants Palestinians to 'disappear'.
Religous innvocation in politics is always suspect imho.

As you say, to change takes time. And a will.

And ima off to bed.

Edit: Whoa, I thought I was bad, but thats some editing. Typical American always gotta go bigger

edit on 19-9-2010 by joewalker because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-9-2010 by joewalker because: Its stupid o'clock and Im tired

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by joewalker
Interesting, so you believe Israel has no wish for regional dominance, but then go onto suggest that it is her neighbours who are suspect and obviously not to trusted....even going as far as to rehash (almost) the disputed remarks made by Ahmadinejad, but giving no mention to the recent remarks by Lieberman or the former Chief Rabbi of Isreal who wants Palestinians to 'disappear'. Religous innvocation in politics is always suspect imho.

As you say, to change takes time. And a will.

And ima off to bed.

I think we are using the term dominance differently here. I am refering to physical conquering / domination, and not influence. I guess the issue can be seen as Government stability and participation by its citizens in controlling that government. I place more faith into the political system of Israel than I do for Iran given recent issues in elections.

As I stated, both sides will have to give in order to get, as they both have the same idea, just different ways of getting there. I noticed when you responded you made it sound like I completely supported Israel, which I do not, and stated as much. I said Israel is wrong when it comes to settlements among other things. I didnt lay blame completely on the PA either, pointing out Hezbolah as an issue to peace on both sides.

Please dont construe my opinioins on nuke programs based on Government stability to mean anything other than just that. The post I made supports both sides, as well as criticizes both sides. You and I can lob back and forth all we want, when in the end its the citizens of Palestine and Israel that will have to live with the settlement. I for one would like to see soemthing their people agree on, and not something that is forced by an international community that will be based on externl politics.

Edit: to add smartass comment.

edit on 19-9-2010 by Xcathdra because: Size doesnt matter.. We jsut know how to use what we got

edit on 19-9-2010 by Xcathdra because: To fix quote issue

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Wow,

entertaining thread,

there is so much hatred in here its astonishing
I agree with the op.

he is correct, the Muslims might not like us burning the quran, however, they hate us for the reason he states, that is the occupation, murdering and war with these nations.

This occupation of Iraq and Afghanistan has everything to do with controlling resources and nothing to do with toppling a so called despotic regime, if you believe that, maybe you should give your head a shake.

There are far far far worse places in the world with despotic dictatorships that don't get invaded. and don't throw this crap about flying planes into buildings and repressive governments like the Taliban (which the u.s. put into power) as an argument as that was not an act of war, If it was then we would have invaded Saudi Arabia, not Iraq or Afghanistan.

The average american knows so little about the truths over there that that its mind blowing, everything is top secret and the #e that the MSM feeds us is little better than pablum. and you and I have but a small fraction of the truths behind these actions.

A few people here have mentioned already that if we were invaded we would act the same way, and you're damn right we would.

the Americans funded these people, gave them weapons, put them in power, then when we wanted what they had, they created an excuse to go get it. period.

These people wouldn't give a crap about Americans, if we weren't over there bombing the crap out of them. Thats a fact, Do you honestly believe these people hate us because of our freedoms? which is the typical storyline we get fed? come on, is that why so many of them want to come over here for a better life so that they can come over here and institute their religion and remove our freedoms? really? you think so ? I doubt it. They will want to instill their religion like EVERY OTHER RELIGION OUT THERE DOES!!!!

so you guys can go along and stay busy hating the muslims all you want, but ask yourself a question, what exactly did the mainstream media fail to report while we were all busy watching some christian zealot burn a few book pages.

It is not ok to punish innocent people, women, children in the name of a war against a religion. THE GOVERNMENT SHOULD PULL THE TROOPS AND CONCENTRATE ON PROTECTING THE HOMELAND, NOT INVADING.

There is zero reason to spend trillions in a war you cant win.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by rakkasansct

British political scientist William Engdahl analyzed the much-talked-about "100 Orders" of the Coalition Provisional Authority in Iraq and concluded that Iraq was actually looted. The only prominent characteristic of today’s state of Iraqi democracy is the freedom to sell pornography on the Baghdad streets
www.win.ru...

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   

The Quran burning to Muslims is just more fuel to the fire of hate. Their hate against West is growing by the day, it is because a Western life is 100 times more precious than a Muslim life, at least that is how they see it, that is how any one would see it if they look at the facts:

US drone missile attacks have claimed the lives of over 700 Pakistani civilians since Barack Obama took office a year ago, according to figures released this week by officials in Islamabad.

www.wsws.org...

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Yep.....these drones aren't build for peace missions. Those who are responsible of sending them there to kill must be having only one thing in mind.... Stirring the hornets nests to escalate the ongoing war. The more they stir the more (as they say...terrorists) will be motivated to get rid of these foreign intruders. No need to attack them on their own soil as with enemies like Mossad and CIA one does not need any other 'friends' to commit these attacks for them ........ ORDO AB CHAO

The Mossad motto: “By way of deception, thou shall do war”

edit on 21-9-2010 by forfunandfreedom because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.

You must have just gotten finished reading your "Down with America" manual again. All the USA can do is evil, yeah yeah we get it.

The muslims should thanks alla that we don't fight REAL wars anymore with REAL weapons that they would use on us in a heartbeat. We have to fight these inane "polite" wars now. The goal of real war is to kill civilians to get their government to cave in. Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan could have been won in days if the full American might was brought into play. We spend billions to avoid civilian casualties.

What a pathetic thread.

edit on 22-9-2010 by whipnet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Hey Xcathdra. Apologies for misinterpretating your words, two nations seperated by a common language
Some excellent thoughts that I would entirely agree with.

Totally off topic, but some of the reason for edits were pure genius, especially 'brain dead test monkey [insert object of derision here]'

Thanks for the laugh bud

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   

The US has declared war on terror, yet opposes burning the Quran for fear it isn't politically correct to take aim at a major religion and that it will bring severe retribution from those countries where we are conducting military operations against Muslum extremists. BE INFORMED:
There are 114 Sutras in the Quran that Muslims are required to follow.
Sutra 5:48 Muslims must not accept any constitution or set of laws other than the Quran.
Sutra 5:51, 5:54, and 5:60 label Jews and Christians as "pigs and monkeys."
Sutra 9:5, 9:3, and 9:29 of the Quran, among others, command Muslims to kill non-believers.
“Slay the unbelievers wherever you find them.” Quran 2:191
“Make war on the infidels living in your neighborhood.” Quran 9:123
“When opportunity arises, kill the infidels wherever you catch them.” Qur'an 9:5
“Any religion other than Islam is not acceptable.” Quran 3:85
“The Jews and the Christians are perverts; fight them.” Quran 9:30
“Maim and crucify the infidels if they criticize Islam” Quran 5:33
“The infidels are unclean; do not let them into a mosque.” Quran 9:28
“Punish the unbelievers with garments of fire, hooked iron rods, boiling water; melt their skin and bellies.” Quran 22:19
“Do not hanker for peace with the infidels; behead them when you catch them.” Quran 47:4
“The unbelievers are stupid; urge the Muslims to fight them.” Quran 8:65
“Muslims must not take the infidels as friends.” Quran 3:28
“Terrorize and behead those who believe in scriptures other than the Quran.” Quran 8:12
“Muslims must muster all weapons to terrorize the infidels.” Quran 8:60

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by whipnet

We spend billions to avoid civilian casualties.

And you spend billions in creating bombs which just can't resist not killing innocent women and children

Are you suggesting America should drop couple of nukes in Afghanistan?

Are you that naive to think that you will be safe after that lol..

People like you make me laugh, because you can't think 2 seconds ahead in the future.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join