It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sirius Connection In Modern Cairo

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by LaBTop

Yes, I knew there was something more to this - and that I had seen something similar to it before - I just spent a few minutes looking around and I came across this post on ATS from last year - has some pretty interesting stuff in it concerning Orion's Belt and Betelgeuse (sorry if I spelled it wrong again).

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But, I'm also looking at it in an even bigger picture that what he's talking about here - again I'm wondering where he came up with the amount of zoom used - if it was just a random thing, or if some actual calculations were involved - I know it sounds pretty "stupid" but to me this goes into the whole idea of Sacred Geometry - which has discussed all over ATS fairly recently as well; I can remember talking about the way the Earth was lining up with the different planets - mainly Mars and Venus, forming distinct mathematical patterns, such as the Star of David for example. I will try and locate that information on here as well so that everyone can understand what I'm talking about.

Ok that wasn't so hard, I had it saved. Here you go:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 13-9-2010 by sum1one because: added more current information.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx
reply to post by JimIrie

Don't you see how the smaller hexagons form the star of david?

Hi xxshadowfaxx,

I was waiting for somebody to voice that fact.

First this pattern assembles 6 sides to the central motif, a hexagon, 6 additional hexagons each with 6 sides.
Coincidentally this provides the number 6 6 6.

Secondly, this motif seen from the sky closely resembles that of the Rothschild, named after their Red Metal Sign (shield) above their doorway which was this same motif, of two opposed triangles composing what later became the imposed symbol of Israel, the so-called Star of David. It was historically a powerful occult symbol used by magick practitioners among the initiated in mystery societies. It is said to symbolize the interpenetration of two worlds, our physical world here on Earth and another world in another dimension. This can also be seen reflected in the two different elements of Earth and Water within the surrounding hexagons on the photo of the square:

commondatastorage.googleapis.com...

This combination of elements can attest to the following possibilities:

1. The Syrians may have been the Aliens who visited ancient Egypt and helped form the Egyptian Mystery Schools which mutated over time into the current higher levels of mystical masonry.

2. There may be a relationship between this and Luciferian cults and the Beast or Antichrist 666?

3. The Rothschild who are by most accounts attributed with being at the top of the Illuminati hierarchy today and they apparently by coincidence had for their family arms this same Syrian symbol - were/are they related to or accomplices of Syrian Alien visitors to or invaders of Earth?

4. This symbol of inverted triangles also signifies a StarGate, where dimensions interpenetrate. Could this be the location of a StarGate passageway to the Star System Sirius??

This is definitely a very interesting clue in this mysterious times. Thanks for the perspectives.

Getsmart

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by theAymen

""it was probably a fake big light show, organized by the priests to control the people ""

That's interesting, since I have been contemplating a long time already what existing light sources known to man around that time were available that emanated enough bright light to send a beam of light through those shafts to point the way to those stars. When also a copper mirror was used to bundle the light.

I gamble on any form of raw thermite mixture, since I believe that aluminum ore was known to the priests, and Fe2O3, common rust, could have been known too.
But remember, they did not use iron yet.
And how did they ignite that raw thermite then? We used to do that with a thin Magnesium band, which is first ignited with a hot Bunsen burner flame.
I don't think they had those utilities then.

And I don't see them knock two fire-stones together for a few hours....to try to ignite it.
Thus, what else they possessed, that would have impressed the locals?

Gas? Ignited when the whole shaft was filled by them with swamp gas?
Would make for a nice show and sound. Very impressive for the peasants.
Even a burning kind of loosely fit stopper could have been propelled into the night through these shafts.

Could they have invented simple fireworks already, just as the Chinese?

Another intellectual puzzle to be solved :
What's your position on the huge walls originally surrounding for ex. Khufu's pyramid?
I think that one possibility could have been that that space was used to fully fill with water, and pumps were constructed in the lower rooms, with pistons covered with animal fat or any other grease, to pump up water to the highest construction floors through those lower shafts originating in the lowest rooms under the pyramid.

And how do you think the pyramids were constructed?
I contemplate a form of hydraulics.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by LaBTop

your right BUT - this MOUSTAFA SQUARE (medan moustafa) is part of MODERN EGYPT, built after the 1960s
so it was built in recent yrs while sirius WAS in the sky.

as for the scale argument, u can clearly see the three pyramids point to that region. its the only urban regon visible from space, modern straight streets like the CITY OPEN TEMPLES of paris, washingtom & London. the idea of having all buildings built and acting like large scale temples (open air temples of ancient egypt)

personally my eyes were drwan to that region from the first picture.

READ MY PREVIOUS POSTS

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I realize this isn't exactly on topic here but it does tie in to Sirius very well.

The Sirius Mystery

The Sirius Mystery is a book by Robert K. G. Temple first published by St. Martin's Press in 1975. It presents the hypothesis that the Dogon people of Mali, west Africa, preserve a tradition of contact with intelligent extraterrestrial beings from the Sirius star-system.[1]

These beings, who are hypothesized to have taught the arts of civilization to humans, are claimed in the book to have originated the systems of the Pharaohs of Egypt, the mythology of Greek civilization, the Epic of Gilgamesh, and so on. Temple's theory was heavily based on his interpretation of the work of ethnographers Marcel Griaule and Germaine Dieterlen. A substantial bulk of The Sirius Mystery consists of comparative linguistic and mythological scholarship, pointing out resemblances among Dogon, Egyptian and Sumerian beliefs and symbols. Greek and Arab myths and words are considered to a lesser extent.

The “mystery” that is central to the book is how the Dogon allegedly acquired knowledge of Sirius B, the invisible companion star of Sirius A. Temple did not argue that the only way that the Dogon could have obtained what he understood to be accurate information on Sirius B was by contact with an advanced civilization; he considered alternative possibilities, such as a very ancient, advanced, and lost civilization that was behind the sudden appearance of advanced civilization in both Egypt and Sumeria. He personally found the theory of alien contact more convincing, but he did not claim certainty about it.

However, serious doubts have been raised about the reliability of Griaule and Dieterlein's work on which The Sirius Mystery is based[2][3], and alternative explanations have been proposed. The claims about Dogon astronomical knowledge have been challenged. For instance, the anthropologist Walter Van Beek who studied the Dogon after Griaule and Dieterlen found no evidence that the Dogon considered Sirius to be a double star and or that astronomy was particularly important in their belief system.[4]

I highly recommend taking a look at this over at Wikipedia.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I know it was build in recent years, I already linked to info that told us that that district of "engineers" was build in the 1950ies, on rural land, with no known yet ancient artifacts on it.

And that's what Jim was aiming at, an ancient construction, coupling different artifacts wide spread out, much wider in surface area than we thought of till now.
That the priests and architects used two maps drawn of the whole wide area of Giza, and aligned them both exactly (we know they could do that quite perfect) and then began to build the pyramids, and now we are looking if they build in 2,450 BCE other artifacts, above or underground, on points where stars are drawn in that star map THEY used, which could actually not be the same as Jim used.

And thus perhaps some nowadays scientists discovered the remnants of these other artifacts, and hid them under a masonic traffic square.
Or used other objects to camouflage other points on that Orion/Sirius oriented map the priests used so long ago, more ancient artifacts hidden for our eyes by some Egyptian influential people with a specific, unknown to us, agenda and purpose.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by LaBTop

I HAVE ALL UR ANSWERS MATE.
wow ur good listen to this. I THINK YOU DESERVE IT

as for the shafts, the pyramids are littered with them not only four. they were used in the contruction.
THIS IS HOW THE PYRAMIDS WERE BUILT. i will disclose to you the truth. you will know the truth when you hear it!!

the pyramids were built into the sand. what i mean is, the surrounding sand was gathered and pushed up against the pyramid, there for they can get as high or low as they want.
when they finished, the pyramid would of been entirely covered in sand. then they dig it out to reveal the finished article. the shafts were used when setteling large blocks. the sand would escape from the shafts as the blocks were set into place.
the shafts u mention are not straight so u cannot see through it. its believed its for the pharaohs soul/ka maybe osiris. as there was apparently a massive statue of osiris IN the pyramid!!!!

NOW WHAT I HAVE SAID IS PURE GOLD. NO MORE LOST TIME THINKING SLAVES BUILT IT.
THE JEWS WERE NOT SLAVES THEY WERE PREISTS HELD BY THE PHARAOH. THEY LIVED BETTER THAN ANYONE IN EGYPT EVEN THE PHARAOH.

as for POWER:
ever done that experiment that every one has to do (if uv been to school) - i forgot the name. where u put two rods in the water, i think they r magnets. then when u turn on the current, positive ions build up on one rod while negative ones build up on the other. but because it uses more energy then it creates. ie the battery for the current uses more energy than is extracted from the water, its deemed useless.

now imagine using something other than batteries to extract power from the water. either sound/pitch (g sharp probably) or the pyramids were covered in limestone which is rich with quartz crystal (amplifier). Also i think it had to be fresh water (nile water).there is alot of energy in water H2O. hydrogen and oxygen is used to poxwer spacecraft - well in liquid form for the ascent.

edit on 13-9-2010 by theAymen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by LaBTop

there is most definately a complex under giza.

it has two entrances one well known in the sphinx the other in a coptic church. the coptic churches are the oldest churches in the world, older than jesus !!!???!!!

Coptic means Ancient Greek written in modern Arabic. the coptics are the remains of the priests of ancient egypt. . the coptics have all your answers on the complex under the giza. they are protected by the american government, they know the link between christianity/catholisim with ancient egypt incl. link to hinduism.

they know the resurection, eating the flesh drinking the blood, shamanic journeys(santa reinders mushrooms) are all ancient religon, the ANKH is the CROSS with the womb part removed and replaced with another phallice +.
they know mary is isis.
you can see the link here between ancient egypt, greece, christainity and the muslim conquest of the area
BUT THEY CANNOT ACCESS THE HIDDEN KNOWLEDGE only the chosen can.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
S&F
Nice job spotting this.
I may have to start taking a closer look at all the "hot spots" like the pyramids and temples. Hmmmmm

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Hi,

Years ago I read in Graham Hancock's "Keeper of Genesis" that the counterpart or mirror image was Leo rising in the East ahead of the Sun at Equinox (?) around 10,000 bc.. at the dawn of the Age of Leo.

I understand accepted history disagrees with this theory, and yet the theory is very plausible to me. And so an earthly mirror image to the Sphynx.. (proper spelling).. may not exist if it is the Earthly mirror of the "heavenly" Leo.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Tayesin i know what your saying but listen to this.
the 10,000 bc link is pure BS.

heres why: today leaders are trying to link themselves with the antediluvian (pre flood) era. if the can prove demigods lived here on earth, then they are related to them which makes them RULERS WITH DIVINE RIGHT TO RULE working on solimons bluepirnt.

im egyptian and i dont believe the sphinx is that old they are masonic lies.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Would what you are refering to be the black (?moon?) pyramid? One was covered in white, shiny & smooth limestone blocks, and the other was black, shiny & smooth blocks. From the book I read about it in, it was re-cycled and the black blocks were taken away.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
okay...so i thought I'd try to figure out if maybe the Mayans also built Chi chen Itza (i dont know the spelling) after a constellation... So far, I can't find anything, so I decided to post it up here and see if anyone sees anything...

upload.wikimedia.org...

www.sorosy.com...

Sky Map-Guatemala

you can also google map chi chenitza and see the actual pyramids...

if anyone sees anything, let me know...i'll keep looking for now.

edit on 13-9-2010 by srahhhhh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by theAymen
Tayesin i know what your saying but listen to this.
the 10,000 bc link is pure BS.

heres why: today leaders are trying to link themselves with the antediluvian (pre flood) era. if the can prove demigods lived here on earth, then they are related to them which makes them RULERS WITH DIVINE RIGHT TO RULE working on solimons bluepirnt.

im egyptian and i dont believe the sphinx is that old they are masonic lies.

I don't see any leaders trying to align themselves with the rulers of anti-deluvian times. Although I may not be looking in the right places to see it.. which leaders do you mean?

I also think there is more than enough proof for Demi-Gods, and that it is withheld from us. And so these leaders would certainly know about such proofs I would think. I could be wrong though, and then I would wonder why they didn't know.

Well, I'm convinced the Sphynx is considerably older than standard history would have us believe.. despite all the reconstruction work over the millenia, and including the usurping of ancient edifices by reigning monarchs in their age.. aligning themselves with the Gods even then.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scott Creighton
It remains my own view that if the belt stars are pointing anywhere it is to a location just to the southwest of the Giza plateau, a location I attempted to reach last year but, alas, failed miserably largely as a result of some 'unusual' security measures. You can read about this here. The stellar correlation with this terrestrial location seems to indicate the star Rho Orionis. I have no idea why this desert area to the SW of Giza is, for all intents and purposes, effectively 'off limits' to the public.

Found this post by Scott Creighton at one of the links that someone posted in this thread. I find what he has to say interesting, especially since the Sirius Hexagram Park we've been talking about is to the south-west of Giza. We should look into this desert area Scott mentioned... time to go Googling!

EDIT: Wait, I think I am getting myself mixed up with these maps. The pyramids are south west of Cairo, right? In the OP, the image makes it look like the pyramids are north east... did that image get flipped around? Someone un-confuse me.

edit on 14-9-2010 by DamaSan because: map confusion

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by sum1one

This is a more detailed peer review of Robert Temple's work :
www.badarchaeology.net...

Robert Temple ought to have known about van Beek’s fieldwork long before the second edition of The Sirius Mystery was published. He also made basic mistakes in his interpretation of Egyptian, Greek and Mesopotamian mythology that undermines his account of the origins of the Dogon’s supposed knowledge. The Egyptians did not identify Sirius as the Dog Star – that was a Greek idea – so it cannot be linked with Anubis. Indeed, Sirius (Spdt in Egyptian) was specifically identified with Isis, as the constellation known to the Greeks as Orion (the hunter whose dog was represented by Sirius) was identified by the Egyptians with Osiris, the husband of Isis.

Ultimately, The Sirius Mystery presents no real mystery. It uses discredited anthropological data, muddled mythological interpretation and lots of unconformable speculation. It has become a classic text of Bad Archeology.

The main problem with Temple's work was that he relied heavily on one Dogon male his interviews with the early French antropologists, and that man was blind. But he used those simple drawings made by a blind man as proof of alien visitors to the ancient Dogon.
The next scientist to visit the Dogon, van Beek, did not find one male Dogon who had knowledge of Sirius 1 its companion, Sirius 2, that small heavy star circling around Sirius 1.

Sirius (Spdt in Egyptian) was specifically identified with Isis, so one has to search for artifacts based on worship or connections to Isis, somewhere in the spot where the real ancient cosmic map of the Sirius/Orion constellation will orientate the real ancient position of Sirius.

I found it a good idea from Jim to extrapolate Sirius 2D depiction of its position in the sky with the Orion Belt overlapped on the three pyramids, but now we have to first make sure that all star positions confirm their positions in the sky seen above Giza in 2450 BCE. The way Khufu and his people must have seen it in the night.
Remember, they however saw it in 3D, just as we see it through our eyes, so possibly you have to search for the "Sirius spot", compared to the 3 pyramids (the Orion Belt) in a totally different location !
They did not think in "Google Earth mode" those days.

The people of Pharaoh Khufu and his successors did not see Sirius' position as we see Sirius and the Orion Belt nowadays. The Orion Belt's 3 star position has not and will not change to our eyes for the coming 1.5 million years, but I still think that Sirius, a totally different star system, has been differently placed in the sky during Khufu and his sons reigns. And the other bright stars of the Orion system, like Betelgeuse and Rigel etc, will have been spread out differently too.
Especially their position has changed in declination. See the following link :

www.crystalinks.com...

The pyramids have long fascinated Robert Bauval. He is Egyptian, born in Al-Iskandariyya (Alexandria) to Belgian parents, and has spent most of his life living and working in the Middle East. For many years he had pondered over the significance of Sah, the constellation of Orion, and its link to the pyramids. One night, while working in Saudi Arabia, he took his family and a friend's family up into the sand dunes of the Arabian desert for a camping expedition.

Bauval knew that the seemingly inconsistent layout of the three Fourth Dynasty pyramids at Giza was no accident, and had applied his own engineer's mind, and those of many friends to the problem. Most agreed that the alignment, though unusual, was no accident, given the precise mathematical knowledge that the Egyptians had.

His friend, a keen amateur astronomer, pointed out Orion, and mentioned, in passing, that Mintaka, the smaller more easterly of the stars making up Orion's belt was offset slightly from the others. Immediately Bauval saw the answer -- the three Belt Stars were aligned in exactly the same way as the three pyramids.

Bauval checked the alignment in 2,450 BCE by precessing the three Belt Stars back, and found that, due to their close proximity in space, great distance from Earth, and negligible proper motion, they looked exactly the same then as they do today. Of course, they had changed in declination -- then they were just below the celestial equator, at about -1 degree declination.

The pyramids were a mirror image, the Earthly representation of the Belt of Orion, the destination of the dead King! The Egyptians were dualists -- everything they thought and believed was a duality. Everything had its counterpart, cause and effect, left and right, East and West, death and rebirth -- nothing was ever seen in isolation. They had constructed at Giza an exact replica of the Duat [underworld] destination of the King. Far from being a tomb, the pyramid was the starting point of the King's journey back to the stars from whence he came, back to the First Time.

Bauval initially made use of the astronomy program Skyglobe 3.5. Though too inaccurate for serious work -- it does not take proper motion, rotation, refraction, for example, into account -- it was sufficient to clarify Bauval's mind as to the value of his discovery. Giza is West of the Nile -- putting the plane of our galaxy into the equation showed that Orion is "West" of the Milky Way, in proportion to Giza and the Nile.

I know there are now sophisticated astronomical programs online, which can lead us back to the exact 2D and 3D views of the night sky's constellation around 2,450 BCE, seen from the Gaza (Gizeh) region.

So I'll wait for now, until that link is posted.

Btw, criticism was not met with civility at that forum, so to see :

The Bad Archaeology Forum
Owing to persistent spamming, the Forum is currently offline

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Well, I got served in a quick and timely manner, by DanaSan. Thank you for that highly interesting link to another ATS thread by Zorgon.
In his linked-to post by Scott Creighton, this beauty is to be found, a changing over time (+/- 11,0000 years), star constellations-view at the night-sky of the Giza Plateau :

www.scottcreighton.co.uk...

Now that's interesting! Well done, Scott !
The three small Menkaure's Queens burial pyramids depict in Scott Creighton's opinion this :

It has long been my own view, however, that what is actually being depicted at Giza are the Belt stars and ONLY the belt stars. The secondary satellite pyramids i.e. the so-called Queens' Pyramids depict the precessional max and min culminations i.e. the precessional motion of the belt stars. With this information we can be absolutely certain that it is the belt stars and ONLY the belt stars that are being depicted on the ground at Giza, thus.

In that beautiful Adobe Flash animation, he shows a very convincing precessional motion of the Orion belt stars, over a period of nearly 11,000 years, projected on the Giza plateau.

Now we return to Zorgon's thread, and to an even more interesting link by a poster named InfaRedMan, and he gave us a link :
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

In this linked page, one can find many convincing diagrams of superimposed Orion and Cygnus constellations on the three Giza pyramids, and Cygnus does fit exactly, while the Orion Belt does not, which thus does not correlate with Jim's opening post, which is sadly for him, not an original idea, it was introduced two decades ago already and addressed by Zorgon and Scott Creighton at ATS already on 7/8/09 :

What was also more attractive about the Cygnus-Giza correlation is that because the constellation's 'wing' stars are wider apart than those of Orion's belt, it means that, pro-rata, all its other main stars superimpose nicely on the plateau, highlighting other potentially interesting features.
-next-
Without any question, the Cygnus stars align much better than those of Orion.

Another interesting feature found by the author :

The dual placement of the two holy springs, one at Giza and the other at Heliopolis, one dedicated most probably to Hathor and the other to Nut, provides credence to the belief that a sight line existed between these two places. Between 3000-2500 BC this Giza-Matariyeh sight line targeted the rising of Deneb, the brightest star in Cygnus, which would have become visible on the northeast horizon somewhere between azimuth 46.5-47.5 degrees.

A few examples of superimposed stars on Giza maps from that damn interesting page :

The John Perring's 1837 map of the Giza plateau.
The Cygnus stars are in red. Note also the 'well' (Beer el-Samman)
and 'sycamores' marked between the Great Sphinx and Gebel Ghibli.
Note also the proximity of the 'beak star' Albireo (beta Cygni).

Ground-sky overlay using the stars of Cygnus on a modern map of the Giza plateau.
The Cygnus stars are in red, with those of Orion's belt in green.
Actual photograph of the stars were used for this purpose

THE CYGNUS-GIZA CORRELATION
Rodney Hale had decided to compare the stars of Cygnus with the Giza pyramids after the idea came to him in a flash of inspiration as he lay in bed one night unable to sleep. Yet it must also have stemmed from the fact that when THE ORION MYSTERY was first published, Rodney, having embracing such new ideas regarding the astronomy of the Ancient Egyptians, became disappointed when in 1995 he attempted to superimpose Orion's 'belt' stars over the Giza pyramids, with the following results:

Relative positions of the three 'belt' stars of Orion as overlaid upon the Giza pyramids
as done by Rodney Hale in 1995, using both a photograph of the stars
and as they appear in the Skyglobe program 3.5

They simply do not match, with the star corresponding to the Third Pyramid, Mintaka (delta Orionis), falling towards the southwest edge of the monument. Of course, the whole thing could simply have been a symbolic gesture on the part of the Ancient Egyptians, and thus was not meant to be precise. Yet still, it was a shame that the correlation was not exact.

Even more despair came for Rodney, a technical engineer by trade, when he attempted to match the remaining stars of Orion with other pyramid fields, as is proposed by Bauval and Gilbert in THE ORION MYSTERY.
Unfortunately, Saiph ('sword', kappa Orionis), which as Orion's right knee is south of the belt stars, fell short of its predicted target - the ruined pyramid of Djedefre of Abu Rawash, while Bellatrix (gamma Orionis), the left shoulder of Orion, is situated some distance away from its target - the so-called 'Unfinished Pyramid' at Zawiyat al-Aryan.

Even more confusing was that Orion's two brightest stars Rigel (beta Orionis) and Betelgeuse (alpha Orionis) do not mark an ancient monument of any kind. Once again, the correlation might not have needed to be precise, but it was a shame that the theory was not as tight as he might have liked it to be. Proposals of this kind need precision for the soul to take them seriously.

So now it seemed that for Rodney the 'wing' stars of Cygnus, linked to the plateau through its associations with the cult of Sokar - a falcon-headed god of the dead who presided over Rostau, ancient Giza, and was the earthly counterpart of the celestial sky falcon god dwn-'nwy - could be superimposed over the three main pyramids.

* Was this simply coincidence?
* Had it been by grand design, created by the great architect of the Great Pyramid, or was the cosmic joker at work here?

The simple answer is that neither of us could be sure.

That's damn good logic at work.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Thank you all for your contribution and the insights you gave us!
Still have to read all the stuff and links in this thread.
But today i have no time to do it...
Family and much work, tho...

Peace, love and light,
let uguide by higher i

Jim

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
The Cygnus Mystery : by Andrew Collins, excerpt :

xiii. The Road to Rostau.

Technical engineer Rodney Hale, working along side me with my research into the Cygnus mystery, decided to see what might happen if he overlay the principal stars of Cygnus over the Pyramids of Giza. The connection was precise, even more so than if one were to do the same with the stars of Orion, previously linked with the ancient astronomy of the Pyramid Age.

A closer examination of the geometry of the Giza plateau showed that during the Pyramid age Deneb rose exactly in line with the ancient cult centre of Heliopolis, once linked to ancient Giza via a sacred road. This was also the approximate orientation of the Giza pyramids, which are also known to target Heliopolis. In addition to this, the orientation of the three pyramids matches the setting of Cygnus on the north-western alignment during the same epoch.

Thus we can see that during the Pyramid Age the stars of Cygnus, Deneb in particular, would seem to have played an active role in the rise of Heliopolis, this famed necropolis of the ancient world. What is more, Deneb, we find, might easily have been employed, symbolically at least, in the Stretching of the Cord foundation ceremony, known to have been used to orient buildings including pyramids such as the ones at Giza.
-next-
The Great Pyramid is one of the seven wonders of the ancient world. Constructed in circa 2600 BC as a funerary monument for the Old Kingdom pharaoh Khufu (or Cheops), it is the triumph of 500 years of evolution in funerary architecture, beginning with simple burials in underground tombs and culminating with the perfect pyramid. Invariably, Egyptian funerary monuments were aligned north-south, a ritual act achieved with precision in the Pyramid Age. Finding true north was ceremonially determined during a ritual known as 'Stretching of the Cord', which involved the use of a specific star, or stars, in the northern night sky.
On either side of the northern celestial pole. These were Cygnus and Ursa Major, which he identified as asterisms known in Ancient Egyptian astronomy as, respectively, dwn-'nwy, a falcon-headed god, and mšhtyw the bull, or ox thigh, additionally seen as the old foes Horus and Set, ever sparring around each other in the night sky.

The Northern Group of constellations, including
the falcon-headed god dwn-'nwy identified as Cygnus.

The above picture always sparks my interest : when I see those 6 wheels, why, when we know from the old testament, (or was it that movie "The Ten Commencements".? ) that chariots with horses were used by Ramses to hunt the fleeing Israelites through the desert west of the Bitter Lakes (now part of the Suez Canal), did we not find any proof that wheels weren't also used in the construction of the pyramids of Giza?
Why every Egyptologist comes up with rolling tree trunks to move huge stone blocks from the quarry, instead of carriages with (primitive) wheels? The huge weights involved?
The architect who ordered the artists to make that wall painting, needed only to connect each pair of painted wheels with an axle in his imagination, and he could have been the inventor of the first oxen-pulled "truck".
As we can see in all their paintings from those periods, they depicted people and animals always in 2D, and the rules of perspective did not seem to be invented yet, so what did them force to solely think in 2D, as it seems to be the rule?
>>>

Intelligence quiz :
How can you construct 4 same sided triangles, from 2 same sided triangles, if you only have the 6 same sized matchsticks which are used to lay out those original 2, same sided triangles? Breaking the sticks is not allowed nor necessary! Thus, no altering in any way of those 6 sticks is allowed!

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
strange. Bashars ship is above cairo as he said once and stays there until he lands in a few years. He also talks often about sirius.

Just came into my mind.

www.youtube.com... (here he talks about sirius-> lets get sirius)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join