It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sirius Connection In Modern Cairo

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by JimIrie

Thanks I hear alot of Horus return, thats why I ask....
2nd

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by JimIrie

Got to be said but your thread is out there big time wish I could give you more stars and flags.
Here's a link to my thread that may or may not interest you.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

There's also a link regarding 666 and the crop circle and its composition in there.
Before you do go though ill appologise now for having to sift through certain pages. Sort of got slatted lol.
But seriously the hexagon?

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
In defense of one of the links I gave about the "last days" and the "antichrist"...you'd be surprised how scientific many Christians are when watching for signs in the heavens,but actually,that is what they were told to do!

"Verily I say unto you, that this generation shall not pass, till all these things be done." Mark 13:30

Anyway,just letting y'all know,the reference wasn't in regards to promoting my faith,just offering a perspective that has many parrallels,no matter what one's outlook.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
A treasure trove !
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Fifteen years of study in the temple at Luxor convinced the Alsatian philosopher Schwaller de Lubicz that the orthodox view is either erroneous or hopelessly outdated. The data that he assembled contradict practically all the generally accepted conceptions about the history of mankind and the evolution of “civilization”.

Like the classical authors of the Ancient World, Schwaller de Lubicz believes that Egyptian science — specifically medicine, mathematics and astronomy — was at a far higher level of development than many modern scholars are prepared to accept. He also notes that every aspect of Egyptian culture was already perfectly formed at the moment it appeared!

As John Anthony West asserts:
“Egyptian civilization did not appear as the result of ‘development’ — it was a legacy (or rather a gift received from others).”

I think you will find this very interesting :

New knowledge from ancient Egypt :

And the Bibliographic section :

Which indicates her book as one of the references used to set up this highly interesting web site.
16. Murry Hope, The Sirius Connection: Unlocking the Secrets of Ancient Egypt. 1996

This site is stocked full with thousands of small and big ancient Egypt knowledge gems, and myriads of drawings, diagrams and photo's. Take any free day at hand, and begin to explore this beauty !

The whole bibliotecapleyades.net is filled up with these kind of little and huge literal gemstones.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by LaBTop

Yeah, thanks!
I know this side since alittle time and look sometimes on it, but there is soooo much i may haven´t been through 20% of it or so...
Indeed a wonderfull side!

But in the moment i am searchoing for some relations to this very site i mentioned in the OP...
Let´s stay on-topic (...even if this things are interesting aswell!)
Seem to be buried deep... i cannot find anythhing interesting on the history of it or the use in islamic tradition...

Seem to me that someone wants to hide something???

Time will tell...

Peace

Jim

edit on 13-9-2010 by JimIrie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
WOW!!!Nice find buddy! It's funny though, that we've never had anyone kindda put this quite simple puzzle together before. S&F for ya and keep up the awesome work!

ringht_n_wrong

edit on 13-9-2010 by ringht_n_wrong because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ringht_n_wrong

Thanks!
Yeah its quite funny that the guys that found out the orion connection didn´t find this too...?
Or maybe they knew but didn´t want/been able to talk about it?

Oh i have just looked up the starmap and saw that the milkyway is alined with the nil!
But i think this was known before...

Peace

Jim

edit on 13-9-2010 by JimIrie because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-9-2010 by JimIrie because: spelling

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
okay nothing new so far...?

i could not find anything interesting in the net as for now...
maybe we really need someone who speaks and read arabic egypt or whatever there is spoken...
I am really interested in more historic informations of this place!

So will have a look tomorrow, what came out over night (here in germany...)

Peace, love and light,
let u guide by higher i.

Jim

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
well done mate for noticing!
this is my first post on ATS. i usually come on here to read but i was too tempted to give u sum insight with my input.
im a egyptian nubian. born n raised in london. i usually am amused at peoples interpretations, perspectives due to the language barriers.

OK..THIS IS A PICTURE OF, AL AZHAR & THE MOSQUE U SEE TO THE LEFT IS AL HUSSEIN MOSQUE WHICH LEADS ONTO KHAL ALKHALILI BAZAAR.

NOW. THE SO CALLED MASONIC LINK TO ISLAM IS LAUGHABLE. LISTEN- ISLAM IS THE "NEWEST" RELIGON IN TERMS OF TIME, SO, SOME ISLAMIC SITES WERE ALREADY SITES OF WORSHIP FOR PRE EXISTING RELIGONS. WHICH THE MUSLIMS "LIBERATED" (lol).

WHEN PEOPLE SAY THAT THE ANCIENTS "MAPPED" THE STARS ACTUALLY MEANS THAT THEY BUILT THEIR LAND AS A HEAVENS MIRROR. THEY MAPPED THEIR STRUCTURES TO THE STARS- NOW WHEN SOMETHING WAS TO HAPPEN IN THE HEAVENS IE SHOOOTING STAR ETC THE PHARAOHS PRIESTS BELIEVED THE SAME ANOMLY IS TAKING PLACE ON EARTH - IE FOLLOWING THE STAR TO JESUS BIRTH ETC. THIS COMES FROM THE KABBAL IE ANCIENT EGYPTIAN RELIGON. THE TRIANGLE WITH THE GREAT CIRCLE. WELL PRIESTS/CANAANITES NEW ABOUT TRIANGULATION, AND HOW TO MAP THE EARTH THROUGH TIME,THROUGH SPACE,THEY COULD MAP THE DESTINY OF EARTH.

THESE ARE THE SORT OF WONDERS WHICH HAD RAMSEES THE GREAT UNDER THE WHIM OF THE PRIESTS. THEY CONTROLLED THAT PHARAOH TO THE POINT WHERE HE BELIEVED THEIR GOD WAS STRONGER THAN HIS.(18th dynasty pharaohs would normally be egypts priests)
THEY ENTICED HIM TO GO AND DESTROY THE VILLAGES OF AY & HOREMHEB, OF UPPER EGYPT TO PROVE HE WAS THE RIGHTFUL PHARAOH, AS TRUE PHARAOH WHERES THE CROWN OF UPPER EGYPT IE KUSH/MODERN NUBIAN BLOOD.
HE WAS MIXED. in the 18th dynasty these two nubians took the army from these villages and cleansed egypt from these FAKE pharaohs, they left them in lower/north egypt (egyptians mean gypsys for the hyksos/jews settlers) untill they decided to change the official religons of the gods - this made the gods angry - mind the pun!
ie. then the exodus took place.

the preists set up a wife for ramsees for when he was to return triumphant from crushing upper egypt. but!!! he fell in love with a NUBIAN- NEFARTARI (check the spelling not neffertitti- she was a mimmick). he had a child which made the preists angry as they wanted to breed nubians/ku#es out of the lineage which has proved impossible. THEY KILLED THIS CHILD WHICH NEFARTARI DEMANED REVENGE/JUSTICE. BUT PHARAOH THE GREAT (ramsees the shook one lol) was too scared to do anything to the priests so he banished them - exodus. though nefartari was pure pharaoh blood, the medjai with the army- from Thebes travelled north to fight the priests and their follower - then the red sea story takes place
BASICALLY THE PRIESTS LEARNT THEY CAN CONTROL THE PHARAOH AS THEY COULD NOT MAP DESTINY- BUT CONTROL IT. (read up on imhotep and king djoser and the cult of khnum)

I CAN GO ON ALL DAY. I AM OPEN TO ANY COMMENTS

GREAT FIND! DEFINATELY AN IMPORTANT PLACE IF THE MUSLIMS TOOK CONTROL OF IT. MAYBE DUE TO THE EVIL OF THE TIME BEING TOO GREAT.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Mustafa Mahmud Square, Mohandessin, Giza
en.wikipedia.org...

Mohandessin was built in the early 1950s. It was built over agriculture land and was a massive area of villas, and mansions.

That does one not bring any further to find any ancient connections to this Square.

But perhaps you have made a logical error. Did you use the nowadays constellation?
Or the one during Cheops reign? (I hope the ancient one)

Since it would be appropriate to first accomplish the real form of the Orion/Sirius constellation as it could be viewed up in the night sky from Giza by the ancient Egyptians, for example from 3,000 to 5,000 years ago. Or even earlier. Preferably at the time of the erection of the Great Pyramid, when the high priests who were the mathematical professionals in that era, would have connected the dots of their ancient Orion Belt combined with the Sirius constellation eventually.

The form of the Sirius/Orion constellation as seen from Giza could be quite different and stretched out in that period.
The Orion Belt could be totally different, much more stretched, and thus not fitting/overlapping the Giza pyramids at all.
(Then the whole intellectual game we play is impossible.)

And then you could come out in a totally different part of Giza district, or even Cairo, with the use of that ancient Orion/Sirius position.
Perhaps in the ancient site of Heliopolis perhaps?

en.wikipedia.org...

Heliopolis (Greek: Ἡλίου πόλις or Ἡλιούπολις), meaning sun-city, also known as عين شمس, Ain Shams (literally "Eye of the Sun or Center of the Sun" in Arabic or a slight Change of its Hieroglyphic name "Oon" or "Iunu"), was one of the oldest cities of ancient Egypt. Located in the apex of the Nile Delta, Heliopolis was the capital of the 13th Lower Egyptian nome.

Its name also refers to an unrelated modern suburb of Cairo (1–2 km to the East on Ancient Heliopolis), also known as مصر الجديدة, Masr al-gidedah District (literally "New Egypt" in Arabic). The ancient city was located five miles (8 km) east of the Nile, north of the apex of the Delta. Heliopolis originally refers to an area that covers the areas of Ain Shams District (Share a common border with Modern Heliopolis District) , Al-Matariyyah District and Tel Al-Hisn.[1] In ancient times it was the principal seat of sun worship, thus its name, which means city of the sun in Greek.

That sun could have been Sirius, instead of our Sun, or a double deity Sun / Sirius perhaps.
That thought fits perfectly in this excerpt :

in later times, as Horus gained in prominence, worship focused on the syncretic solar deity Ra-harakhty (literally Ra, [who is] Horus of the Two Horizons).

During the Amarna Period, King Akhenaten introduced monotheistic worship of Aton, the deified solar disc, built here a temple named Wetjes Aton (wṯs ỉtn "Elevating the Sun-disc").

That name, Horus of the Two Horizons fits quite well with a duality formed by Sun and Sirius.

BTW, the African tribe of the Dogon also has/had extensive knowledge of the Sirius/Orion system, and knew the big star Sirius 1 had a tiny companion, Sirius 2, which could not be seen without huge modern telescopes. But they knew of its existence, long time ago already.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Hope you don't mind but here's a link that you may find interesting.
www.goroadachi.com...

Mod Edit: Do not simply post a link! Give a description of the intended site as well as an opinion of your own on the subject on hand!

edit on 14-9-2010 by Gemwolf because: See note

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I COULDNT RESIST ONE MORE POST AS IVE READ ABOVE- VERY INCOHERENT!

ok MOSTAFA SQUARE is known as MEDAN MOSTAPHA. i think medan means hexagon in arabic.

now back to my history lesson:

AY & HOREMHEB DESTROYED THE 18th DYNASTY PHARAOHS (tutMOSIS the 1,2,3 etc) by killing Akhenaten, the last in this lineage of foreign pharaohs. BUT -now this gets interesting - Akhenaten had married a nubian (as well as many others) who had royal blood. AY (army general) & HOREMHEB (political leader) took Akhenatens half blood son and put him on the throne BACK DOWN IT THEBES- Tutankhamun!

ONLY TUTANKHAMUNS MOTHER AND SISTER ARE FOUND IN VALLEY OF THE KINGS AS THEY WERE CONSIDERED BY THE MEDJAI AS REAL ROYALS. AKHENATEN WILL NEVER BE FOUND.
Tutankhamun was killed quickly by the preists so the 18th dynasty ended with nubians on the throne AY (3 years) then Horemheb, who introduced the 19th dynasty, Ramsees1, Seti1, Ramsees2 (the great) who lived to 96 probably from drinkng manna(monatomic gold). he was classed as a god.

the last REAL pharaoh was a nubian called Taharraq, 25 dynasty who lost the north to the persians. then alexander the great liberated the north from the persians so the macedonian dynasty started and ended with:
CLEOPATRA - her relationship with ceaser - they had a son ceaserion who ceaser promised cleopatra that he would be Emporer!!! as Rome was still a republic, but ceaser took egypt, started the roman Empire with his adopted son Augustus/Octavious. cleopatra was cheated, she tried to form alliances here there n everywhere,
in the end SHE ECAPED TO GREECE that story of a snake bite is pure BS.

so was mark anthony who made out he was fighting for egypt against the romans hahahaha BS.

MY POINT IS IF CLEOPATRA WASNT A RECOGNISED PHARAOH AND NEVER VENTURED OUT OF ALEXANDRIA (which is a tiny port at the north point of egypt). THEN HOW CAN SHE GIVE AWAY THE CROWN & THRONE TO ROME - IT WASNT HERS???

RETURN THE PHARAOH, THE EMPIRE WILL CRUMBLE AND EVERYONE PRACTISING THE KABBAL OR ANY RELIGON CLOSE TO IT, WILL BECOME THE PROPERTY OF THE PHARAOH. as preists like corcubines, physically belonged to the pharaoh.
lets see 2012 RETURN THE CROWN the real king will be from upper egypt as OSIRIS & his son HORUS where the crown(atef) of the nubians

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Last moment find :
Luckily, the Orion Belt did not really differ at Cheops time and from its present position.
Only Sirius position at Cheops time I do not know for sure, if that changed and stretched out in Cheops time.

www.crystalinks.com...

Orion in History.

The configurations of the constellation Orion roughly formed about 1.5 million years ago, because of relative slow movements of stars within the constellation from earth's perspective (especially the belt of Orion), constellation Orion will remain visible in the night sky for the next 1 to 2 million years, making the constellation one of the longest observable constellation parallel to the rise of human civilization.

Being so bright and distinctive, the pattern of stars that form Orion were recognized as a coherent constellation by many ancient civilizations, though with different representations and mythologies.

So, now my only hope for an ancient site of importance (Heliopolis) during the Cheops era for the star Sirius is, that Sirius was shifted in position a little bit, so that it changes position in your shown overlapping, nowadays star map, and reaches Heliopolis or another known important ancient site when overlapped on the Giza map.

We really have to find that astronomical program back, that will project the real constellation of Sirius and Orion, at the time of pharaoh Cheops, and seen from the coordinates of Giza. We have a few astronomers on board, so I expect one of them to post it shortly or in the coming days.

Here are some nice drawings of the supposed Orion/Sirius connection to the Giza pyramids :

Another idea to search for a site of interest would be the position of the Orion Nebula situated on the "dagger" :

As you can see in this diagram, one of the four small shafts of the Great pyramid was oriented at a star of Orion and one shaft at Sirius and it was a 3D orientation. However they had no Google Earth those days, so I'm not sure if your overlapping idea was feasible during Cheops reign :

The Pharaohs of the fourth dynasty were star worshippers and knew considerably more about astronomy than previously thought. The three main Giza Plateau Pyramids were allegedly designed in alignment with the Belt Stars of Orion. Ancient Egyptians were highly spiritual; their architecture symbolic of their beliefs. The stars were associated with Osiris, the god of death and underworld.

In metaphysics is it believed that the connection between Orion and Earth, particularly the Great Pyramid, is set up by a blueprint or architectural design, created by the patterns of sacred geometry. This in turn also links with theories about aliens, or ancient astronauts, and the geometry of Earth and Mars.

Edit :
Sirius rises just before the Sun once a year. In fact, it was the herald of the new year for the early Egyptians and also marked the time of the annual flooding of the Nile.

Orion Correlation Theory :
en.wikipedia.org...
www.crystalinks.com...

Bauval checked the alignment in 2,450 BCE by precessing the three Belt Stars back, and found that, due to their close proximity in space, great distance from Earth, and negligible proper motion, they looked exactly the same then as they do today. Of course, they had changed in declination -- then they were just below the celestial equator, at about -1 degree declination.

edit on 13/9/10 by LaBTop because: Orion correlation theory.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
@ LaBTop - did u know that heliopolis was also the gate to the UNDERWORLD as well as akhenatens sun temple.

LaBTop - akhenaten was NEVER in the armana period. the armana tablet is the oldest relic known. it was from the very first dynasty. akhenaten was in the late 18th dynasty over 1500yrs after.

the jews and other modern day liars are making out that akhenaten was everything when quite frankly he lost alot for his people. HIS NAME IS NOT ON THE KINGLIST FOUND IN ABYDOS. OR ANYWHERE

QUICK RELIGON HISTORY

ANCIENT EGYPTIAN, BECAME ANCIENT GREEK, BECAME CHRISTIANITY, BECAME CATHOLICS.

the holy trinity is osiris, isisi($) and horus. and the other egyptian gods. are found today.
look at a picture of khnum and others.

there were only 3 deadly plagues not 10. for example the one were the oldest son of every family died was not a plague!!. the preists told pharaoh about MOSIS. so the pharaoh killed every child in that age group, not knowing that he was being raised in his palace.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Religions very commonly build on older past beliefs resulting in hybrids. I think this is an example. Do not look to Islam for an explanation. Look much, much farther back in time.

tt

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
2Aymaen:

Thank you for your insight! please go on...
Do you know something about the islamic traditions that go on at the place?
AND
I havent made the connection to the masons, that was another member, i even told him that this is ridculus!

2 Lab:

Very interesting facts! why couldnt i find this wiki about the square? dunno?
But well for the position of sirius you have just proven it with the direction of the one tunnel in the pyramid that points to sirius.. eh?!

Peace to all of you...
i wil gon sleep now, will check tomorrow and answer your Replys then..

Jim

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
not to sound skeptic, but usually when you correlate things together, like your star map, and ground map, wouldn't more than 1 point line up? You just placed Sirius over, any random spot from the looks of it.

could you possibly explain any other correlation involved? do more stars line up?

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
While this is very interesting to me also, I have one question that immediately lingers in the back of my mind - where did you come up with the scale you used (the zoom of the area) when comparing the map to different stars and constellations? The main reason I ask is because while this very well may be a true pattern, there might also be more information that you're overlooking - perhaps there is some sort of ratio as well?

If this was covered already, I apologize. I try to post my thoughts on here quickly rather than reading through every single other post before attempting to put my thoughts and ideas down. If you did in fact use some other information in figuring out what "zoom" to use while making the comparisons, please fill us in with some more details... If you did not, then I guess it's possible that there are even more "connections" when looking at the Earth in different "zooms"

I also did not see you make any mention of Betelgeuse; I'm pretty sure there are some significant connections between Betelgeuse as well, however - I would have to go back and look again myself, I cannot recall anything off the top of my head.

edit on 13-9-2010 by sum1one because: fixed the spelling of Betelgeuse - "the hand / armpit of the central one"

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
@LaABTop. cheops is commonly known as Khufu

now to find the answers we are all looking for ATS readers need to forget about the Large pyramid for a sec. and look closely at the STEP PYRAMID, built by djoser and his priest Imhotep (who started the cult of khnum). Khufu was nown as khnum khufu. his pyramid (large one) takes our attention away from the real treasure of the Giza plateu.

the step pyramid is attached to the SEB CARNIVAL - 13 temples for 13 parts of osiris. now this was all attached to the large pyramid which was a reactor, (look at french nuclear reactors built on this model - the osiris reactor). Using water, earth (limestone quartz) fire (sun/moon) etc. all the old elements to BRING OSIRIS BACK TO LIFE ONCE A YEAR.

this was central to everything egypt was, the pyramids were a gate to the after life.
ABSOLUTELY FASCINATING please take a look people
it was probably a fake big light show, organised by the preists to control the people

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by sum1one

He overlapped the three stars in Orions belt exactly with the 3 Giza pyramids.
One of them is slightly off line to the other two, just as the small pyramid is with the other two.
Thus he automatically received a spot for Sirius.

But I am afraid that Sirius was not even visible those days, since in 2450 BCE Orion Belt was in a 1° declination with the horizon, if we may believe my last post link, which I just edited in.
And Sirius once a year climbed up in front of the sun, and then the period of Nile flooding started.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join