It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: The "Smartest person in America"?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
has anyone ever thought
we need a fall guy when this ponzi scheme callapses
lets get a black guy to take the fall for all the crazy policies we set in place long ago
this is not about black and white or who did what when
its about a system of control

please note my father is black and my mother is white
this is about govenence ps i think all presidents are selected not elected

xp

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Ahhh.......

........it's deja vu all over again.

So I got this anonymous email awhile back and I have no reason to doubt it. I mean why should I? Obviously whomever created it did all the research for me. Thought it fit in well here.............

George W. Bush (Dubya)
The White House 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.,
NW Washington, D.C. 20500

Past Work Experience

* Ran for congress and lost.

* Produced a Hollywood slasher B movie.

* Bought an oil company, but couldn't find any oil in Texas; company went bankrupt shortly after I sold all my stock.

* Bought the Texas Rangers baseball team in a sweetheart deal that took land using taxpayer money. Biggest move: Traded Sammy Sosa to the Chicago White Sox.

* With father's help (and his name) was elected Governor of Texas.

Accomplishments in Previous Positions

* Changed pollution laws for power and oil companies and made Texas the most polluted state in the Union.

* Replaced Los Angeles with Houston as the most smog-ridden city in America. Cut taxes and bankrupted the Texas government to the tune of billions in borrowed money.

* Set record for most executions by any governor in American history.

* Became president after losing the popular vote by over 500,000 votes, with the help of my father's appointments to the Supreme Court. Accomplishments As President

* Attacked and took over two countries.

* Spent the surplus and bankrupted the treasury.

* Shattered record for biggest annual deficit in history.

* Set economic record for most private bankruptcies filed in any 12-month period.

* Set all-time record for biggest drop in the history of the stock market.

* First president in decades to execute a federal prisoner.

* First president in U.S. history to enter office with a criminal record.

* First year in office set the all-time record for most days on vacation by any president in U.S. history.

* After taking the entire month of August off for vacation, presided over the worst security failure in U.S. history.

* Set the record for most campaign fundraising trips than any other president in U.S. history.

* In my first two years in office over 2 million Americans lost their job.

* Cut unemployment benefits for more out of work Americans than any president in U.S. history.

* Set the all-time record for most foreclosures in a 12-month period.

* Appointed more convicted criminals to administration positions than any president in U.S. history.

* Set the record for the least amount of press conferences than any president since the advent of television.

* Signed more laws and executive orders amending the Constitution than any president in U.S. history.

* Presided over the biggest energy crises in U.S. history and refused to intervene when corruption was revealed.

* Presided over the highest gasoline prices in U.S. history and refused to use the national reserves as past presidents have.

* Cut healthcare benefits for war veterans.

* Set the all-time record for most people worldwide to simultaneously take to the streets to protest me (15 million people), shattering the record for protest against any person in the history of mankind.

* Dissolved more international treaties than any president in U.S. history.

* My presidency is the most secretive and unaccountable of any in U.S. history.

* Members of my cabinet are the richest of any administration in U.S. history (the 'poorest' multimillionaire, Condoleezza Rice, has an Exxon oil tanker named after her).

* First president in U.S. history to have all 50 states of the Union simultaneously go bankrupt.

* Presided over the biggest corporate stock market fraud of any market in any country in the history of the world.

* First president in U.S. history to order a U.S. attack and military occupation of a sovereign nation.

* Created the largest government department bureaucracy in the history of the United States.

* Set the all-time record for biggest annual budget spending increases, more than any president in U.S. history.

* First president in U.S. history to have the United Nations remove the U.S. from the human rights commission.

* First president in U.S. history to have the United Nations remove the U.S. from the elections monitoring board.

* Removed more checks and balances, and have the least amount of congressional oversight than any presidential administration in U.S. history.

* Rendered the entire United Nations irrelevant.

* Withdrew from the World Court of Law.

* Refused to allow inspectors access to U.S. prisoners of war and by default no longer abide by the Geneva Conventions.

* First president in U.S. history to refuse United Nations election inspectors (during the 2002 U.S. elections).

* All-time U.S. (and world) record holder for most corporate campaign donations.

* My biggest lifetime campaign contributor presided over one of the largest corporate bankruptcy frauds in world history (Kenneth Lay, former CEO of Enron Corporation).

* Spent more money on polls and focus groups than any president in U.S. history.

* First president in U.S. history to unilaterally attack a sovereign nation against the will of the United Nations and the world community.

* First president to run and hide when the U.S. came under attack (and then lied saying the enemy had the code to Air Force 1)

* First U.S. president to establish a secret shadow government.

* Took the biggest world sympathy for the U.S. after 9/11, and in less than a year made the U.S. the most resented country in the world (possibly the biggest diplomatic failure in U.S. and world history).

* With a policy of 'disengagement' created the most hostile Israeli-Palestine relations in at least 30 years.

* Fist U.S. president in history to have a majority of the people of Europe (71%) view my presidency as the biggest threat to world peace and stability.

* First U.S. president in history to have the people of South Korea more threatened by the U.S. than their immediate neighbor, North Korea.

* Changed US policy to allow convicted criminals to be awarded government contracts.

* Set all-time record for number of administration appointees who violated U.S. law by not selling huge investments in corporations bidding for government contracts.

* Failed to fulfill my pledge to get Osama Bin Laden 'dead or alive.'

* Failed to capture the anthrax killer who tried to murder the leaders of our country at the United States Capital building. After 18 months I have no leads and zero suspects.

* In the 18 months following the 9/11 attacks I have successfully prevented any public investigation into the biggest security failure in the history of the United States.

* Removed more freedoms and civil liberties for Americans than any other president in U.S. history.

* In a little over two years created the most divided country in decades, possibly the most divided the U.S. has ever been since the Civil War.

* Entered office with the strongest economy in U.S. history and in less than two years turned every single economic category heading straight down.

Records and References

* At least one conviction for drunk driving in Maine (Texas driving record has been erased and is not available)

* AWOL from National Guard and deserted the military during a time of war.

* Refuse to take drug test or even answer any questions about drug use.

* All records of my tenure as governor of Texas have been spirited away to my father's library, sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public view.

* All records of any SEC investigations into my insider trading or bankrupt companies are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public view.

* All minutes of meetings for any public corporation I served on the board are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public view.

* Any records or minutes from meetings I (or my VP) attended regarding public energy policy are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public review.

* For personal references please speak to my daddy or uncle James Baker (they can be reached at their offices of the Carlyle Group for war-profiteering.)

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
to the op you forgot :

telling the nasa director to "reach out" to the muslim world to make them "feel good about them selves"

what about the "wisdom" of building a mosque near ground zero.

9 years later americans are still dying and the only thing you people seem to care about is a freaking buck.

i can tell you as presidents go bush was alright. he was presidential he didnt purposely attack and divide , berrate and bash his oppostion at every turn.

people seemed to have forgotten all the democrats in congress who voted and approved all bushes " spending".

republicans were fired and yet the check writers are still there.

an expensive war? way i see it it was clinton who:

cut defense
cut national intelligence agencies
tied the hands of them from doing what they were all made to do.

PROTECT YOUR MORONIC BUTTS.

it was also clinton in his infinate wisdom who said " sorry america we wont stocking pile anymore bombs,bullets and equipment cause it costs to much.....

20 years of of stocking piling could have saved trillions of dollars for hte simple fact it was cheaper then and would have been so stockpiling for decades.

had you liberals done your jobs you we all would be where we are now.

i am partisan i always will be but they way i see it liberals and democrats will be the death of this country.

simple fact its my kind who:
work and bust their asses to make money
who own businesses
who actually pay our taxes
who dont go running and hiding their heads in the dirt when someone shoots at us.

its my kind from where all you liberals get your money so you can have a job
give money to people too lazy to get off their asses and have their hands out for it.

once we are gone think about this long and hard.

we are the people from which all of you liberals get ur jobs,get ur cars, make those precious little things you all want and desire like xboxs,ps3,ipods,iphones etc

with out us where would you be? living in a cave pretty much walking playing with sticks

if by some supernatural force all the people like me would dissappear from the face of this earth.

for 15 minutes you would be cheering getting high and getting drunk.....

15 minutes later you would get nuked.

hates us all you want whether you like it or not we are here and we will always be.

edit on 13-9-2010 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

simple fact its my kind who:
work and bust their asses to make money
who own businesses who actually pay our taxes
who dont go running and hiding their heads in the dirt when someone shoots at us.

Yes! NO liberals work or own businesses or pay taxes. Also there are no "liberals" in the military

we are the people from which all of you liberals get ur jobs,get ur cars, make those precious little things you all want and desire like xboxs,ps3,ipods,iphones etc

Note: Next time you're trying to belittle accomplishments by so called"liberals", try not to use examples that are made by notoriously liberal companies that manufacture their products outside the US.

for 15 minutes you would be cheering getting high and getting drunk.....

Yes, we all know that "liberals are the only ones to get high and drunk

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Connector

show me a successful liberal other than bill gates or george soros or warren buffet??

and what to do they do with their money GIVE IT AWAY the ultimate goal of liberalism and democrats is NO RICH.

YEAH they give their money away to "charity" because they feel guilty and try to buy "conscious"

show me a liberal in the military that doesnt whine and cry bout "war" show me a deserter in canada right now who isnt a liberal.

give liberals more time the federal government and the us military and the us defense agencies will be "UNIONIZED"

those liberals companies outsource overseas cause its their policies that have driven them over there simple fact

taxes, regulations and unions have made it too expensive here.

trying to belittle? thats funny

and yeah your the only ones who can GET high and get drunk and noone says crap about it.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

show me a successful liberal other than bill gates or george soros or warren buffet??

and what to do they do with their money GIVE IT AWAY the ultimate goal of liberalism and democrats is NO RICH.

YEAH they give their money away to "charity" because they feel guilty and try to buy "feel good about themselves"

show me a liberal in the military that doesnt whine and cry bout "war" show me a deserter in canada right now who isnt a liberal.

give liberals more time the federal government and the us military and the us defense agencies will "UNIONIZED"

those liberals companies outsource overseas cause its thier policies that have drvien them over there simple fact

taxes, regualtions and unions have made it too expensive here.

trying to belittle? thats funny

and yeah your the only ones who can GET high and get drunk and noone says crap about it.

This post should win an award, are you trying to set yourself up for an epic fail??? (:

Anyhow, companies outsource jobs because they can get people to work for 9.00 a day... Its simple Simple...

Free Trade needs to die, NOW, replace it with mutually beneficial trade, tit for tit, its about time.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red

what does " too expensive here " mean eh.

free trade is a joke is the same thing as nafta
its the same thing as paying people not to work not to farm.

and free trade certaintly isnt buying automakers,banks and healthcare providers...

real FREE TRADE is the absence of government intervention and since that is an impossiblity it will never be.

simple fact the world we live into today all the advancemnts in every aspect in our lives has been brought about with someone with the drive the determination and the vision to make a buck- TO GET RICH.

THAT HAS been the american dream for decades for hundreds of years....

and the world we live in today shames people trying to accomplish what so many americans of previous generations worked hard and fought for.

you have to much others not enough
your evil if your rich
you have too much so we will take what you have.

thats not american. never has been but it is the america of today

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Mike Bloomberg
Oprah
Steven Spielberg
Steve Jobs
Paul Allen
Sergey Brin
Larry Page
Peter Lewis
Jon Stryker
David Gelbaum

There's 10.....how many do you want? Also what is your definition of successful? Power, money, self fulfillment, finishing what you set out to succeed in?

Yes, it's a horrible thing to donate money and help the less fortunate or fix common problems when you have more then you could ever spend / use / consume. That's why there are no "rich" liberals (See above)

YEAH they give their money away to "charity" because they feel guilty and try to buy "conscious"

Glad your in their heads. I wish more Republicans would give away money because they feel guilty too.

Since I've never met any of them and therefore wouldn't know their political philosophy, I can't. But I can provide a list and you can take it from there. It is your assumption after all. BTW, have you served?

Wiki

give liberals more time the federal government and the us military and the us defense agencies will be "UNIONIZED"

If you work for the government, in any form, you are in a union type situation. Set pay with time based incentives, healthcare, pension, collective agreements, etc. The only thing missing is the ability to go on strike, which indeed some sectors of the gov can do.

those liberals companies outsource overseas cause its their policies that have driven them over there simple fact

If that's your belief, then why did you use that for YOUR example for "hard workin' , conservative, real american's"?

taxes, regulations and unions have made it too expensive here.

Let's go back to Serfdom
All those things have evolved over time for a cultural reason.....and must be kept in check constantly, by all citizens.

A: You just called me a liberal and I never said I was. I'm a realist. B: I'd like to know what your smokin

You've already stated that your partisan in a previous post, always have been and always will be.......no sense wasting my time debating you.....night.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   

your right talking any further is pointless.

its pretty clear the that only rich, conservative republicans are evil there are no evil liberal rich or maybe they are just smarter holdiong on to their money because they dont know what tomorrow brings..fortunes are made and lost in a instant.

a " liberal rich" is the biggest joke there is in this country for the simple fact accumulating wealth goes agianst everything " liberalism" democrats stand for.

you missed the point of the goal of liberalism is there is no rich no wealth because its the socialize utopia where everything is "free".

and i dont wish you a good nite.

edit on 14-9-2010 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I could not have said it any better. the stink of this current Presidents fingers pressing pen to paper makes me ill, if any other past president would have tried the same he would have been put out of office, but not the savior. kudos for this fella for having eyes to see and a mouth and a mind to say something about it!

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElijahWan
What I find EVEN FUNNIER is the conservatives who are on here attacking Obama's deficit don't even acknowledge the fact that their beloved George W. Bush is STILL putting us in debt thanks to...Wait a minute...Wait for it...

War in Afghanistan (Even though Michael Steele would SURE wish to make this "Obama's War"
War in Iraq
2 Different Tax Cuts which are STILL affecting our deficit at this very moment.

I think it is even funnier when we are deep into the second year of the Obama Administration, and our troops are still there! What? Pull them out, no more will be needlessly killed on either side.

It is Obama's war now, has been for nearly two years.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ElijahWan

The point is this....Bill Clinton HANDED George W. Bush a surplus. By 2008 our economy was in SHAMBLES, jobs were being lost A LOT faster than they are now, and the stock market was going down, down, down.
That would be wrong. Bill Clinton never had a budget surplus, only PROJECTED surpluses.

If anyone would ever have figured in Social Security, which is operating solely from what it removes from our paychecks, we are in a financial 'world of hurt'.

You're never going to get your economy going again if you don't PUMP money BACK into the System that GEORGE W. BUSH broke.
George Bush did a lot of things wrong, but he didn't pass any spending bills. That was the Democrat controlled Congress that did that. A little hint for you..... Neither party gives a tinkers damn about you, me or anyone else like us.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by saltheart foamfollower

lol i kind of do. so sad. Its kind of hard to say but america would be a better place if jimmy carter were POTUS right now.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

I WAS feeling fairly good this morning.... then you made me realize just how bad things are with your last post.

Thanks a lot!

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Hey, that's a nice list too, you've even included past work experience.
But even with that, we're going back some 20 years or so and it's still amazing how Obama's list has grown to be about the same size in less than two years.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join