It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Misogyny: Ruining the Female Male Relationship(esp. in the digital age)

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by UrbanRenMan1
point is, is here on ATS, we should be fully aware that there has been a deliberate attempt by media to destroy BOTH men and women. and is pretty much done....proof is in front of your eyes

But I think the basic argument here is that feminism started the chain reaction in which caused a negative reaction in men, which in turn, destroyed the relationships on both sides; giving a negative perception of eachother.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
People people people, .. please... are we looking to blame someone for a majorities actions, specifically the actions of the western male populace? Please, just as easily as the male is the main dominant figure is human society, so easily could it be the woman. NOWADAYS it is that easy. Because the main influence of all major western populaces is the school and television, and then lesser medias. All being instrumental in effecting the outcome of a growing child. To say "No, it is the parents fault for raising thier children so", then , of course, you would be wrong at the realization that thier parents were raised by media and propaganda and thier parents whom were also raised by propaganda / deliberately and purposeful socially controlling influences. To address a issue without including all factors and variables is an annoyingly common trend nowadays...

...For one, how can you (OP) point out all attacks on the female sex while ignoring all attacks on the male sex? Here is a big one for me. The right to defend your family. The single most important and genetically satisfying trait for a man since the BEGINNING of man has been stripped from him in the blink of an eye. Just try to stop someone doing anything to you and you go to jail. In my state you have to be able to prove that you are backed into a corner AND your life is in risk to defend yourself physically. That means if you live in a igloo anybody can just walk on in and do whatever they want!

edit on 14-9-2010 by toomanyknotsTOO because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by AzoriaCorp

women are getting sluttier....you cant deny that, I am 23, i'm in the think of this manipulation! i've chosen men, because women are no longer women. and they honestly scare me nowadays, how masculine and forawrd they are with their bodies (which are not to be embarassed of) but shouldnt be pranced around the town for everyone to see...i'm sorry, do you see me walking around with my pubes showing? or with shorts so short you can see my balls? no. there are no more women...just walking vaginas and boobs. ...

dude! I grew up in a family, where teh mom was an alpha female and my dad was quieter...my mom was clearly effected by womans lib...and I cant stand my mom...she calls all teh shots in her life, so her house is full of flowers and she takes trips non stop after teh divorce and reallocation of funds...Im sitting here, saying mom! you need to buy solar panels! and you need to stop planting flowers! you cant eat flowers, we need food adn chickens.... so....this is what happened to my family, when the male figure in the house wasnt as strong as the female...but this is what she, in her infinit female wisdom thinks is best for the family at this point....as a man, i need to put in a position to lead again

sorry...a little spew.... :p

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

there has been an effort to destroy men AND women, men i believe were first...

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by UrbanRenMan1

first men, and then women had to respond to how #ed up men became and now women are changing and now I'm little gen x'er over here with his human insticts stil intact and pullin at me inside, wondering wtf is going on...why am i more attracted to men than woman...wtf girl...! why are you acting like a dude...wtf is going on!? now everything is #ed, hence why were are living in the end times! .

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by UrbanRenMan1

there has been an effort to destroy men AND women, men i believe were first...

I believe feminism was the two birds with one stone scenario. Attack men and then destroy women with the recoil.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

perhaps you need some counselling? there may be an underlying issue gnawing at you that even you are not aware of consciously. i say that because if you like both men and women, why would you not like women who act like men and men who act like women? it isn't because they are men or women, obviously. there's something else going on. any ideas?

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I think men definitly perpetuate their stereotype in most cases...but this is the destroyed part, the manipulated part...im not a chovanist pig, or i dont objectify women...I look right in their face when i'm talking to them....i more objectify men, lol...!

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Im sorry, but that goes against everything i am...why would i like a woman...that acted like a man? there seems to be some identity issues with that person then....if someone is acting like they have a penis and testosterone, then by all means, you should be able to find it in their pants, lol and for men who act feminine....LOL plz, i dont have a mental issue, i like men for their masculine characteristics and women for their feminine characteristics....im not part of the sexually confused gay scene, lol

edit on 14-9-2010 by UrbanRenMan1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

okay so you're a bisexual who doesn't like modern women because they behave like men who you also are attracted to. seems to me, that a woman who is part man part woman and a man who is part man part woman, are both exhibiting qualities you are attracted to (male qualities and female qualities), yet, you say when you see a woman exhibiting male qualities or vice-a-versa, it upsets you. does that make any sense, i mean, literal sense?

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
you're making is so much more complicated than it has to be.....
woman dont act like men, they act like the worst part of men, the part that i belive, has been manipulated...and gay men act like al the worst parts of women...yea, i know, its #ed up, but i've made some sense of it, by sticking to the basics
I am bisexual, but I know what a man is, and I know what a woman is, and I know they are separate. I like men who act like men, and women who act like women. and when one is acting like the other, there is chemical problems going on....I am a masculine man, I pride myself being msculine and being with a man. theres no gender identification issues here bud, lol...what you are explaining, sounds like some confused #... lol I dont like tranys, and you're trying to make it seem like me not liking tranys doesnt make sense... LOL I like men for men, and woman, for woman...whats so hard to understand? that being said, i dont really like woman of the day, because they've been manipulated to be act like(the steotype, which isnt at all mascluine). its lazy and not respectable

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
why would i want to be with a woman that acts masculine, but has a vagina? or be with a man that acts feminine, but has a penis...that is a very confused lifestyle and i'm definitly not the one that needs counseling, LOL

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   

hmmm, i don't know. something's wrong with what you're saying. not everything you're saying, just the part where you have decided how men act and how women act and how they shouldn't act like each other. it's very......shall we say, confused.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

not at all....some would say i have some feminine characteristics...but i have them in my own masculine way....so yes, if you really want to get down to it, we're all one energy. ....I know exactly what is it abt woman that im attracted too, and i'm know exactly abt men that im attracted too. so if i cant explain myself clearely in 26 letters over the net, i'm sorry, but I do make sense to myself. www.facebook.com/stracagnolo chec me out. i'll be glad to show you who i am.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Media effects on:

Females

Dress like a whore
Don't value your body
You should be independent, you don't need a man
All men are dogs
Life is short go around and enjoy your sex and the city
You have to follow all the latest trends
Experiment as much as you can while your young
Use a male figure to help you if in debt
Cheat on your man but be smart about it (Its OK to love more than one man)
Frequent night clubs, party all you can, buy the bar
If you ain't size 0 you're fat
No one ever looks good without make up
Do what thou wilt
Only way to get a promotion is to sleep with your boss
Bad boys are the most attractive guys
You should at least date a criminal once in your life for the thrill of it
Diamonds are girls best friends/You should be a materialistic girl

Males

Get money, it's the most important thing in life
Get as many women as you possibly can
Women are meant to be in the kitchen (domestic chores)
Women are not as intelligent as men
Women are meat
Don't love anyone
if your arms are smaller than 17" your too skinny
Spend all your income on cars, clothes.
It's OK to hit women once in a while
All women are whores
Get laid by as many women as possible
Do what thou wilt
Good guys finish last

etc.....i could go on forever, anyone who denies this is simply IGNORANT! This is the kind of mentality that is ruining relationships.

edit on 14-9-2010 by Serizawa because:

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

men and women can share characteristics, but then there are things that are purely masculine or purely feminine

*EDIT* we got way off topic.....

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Serizawa
Media effects on:

Females

Dress like a whore
Don't value your body
You should be independent, you don't need a man
All men are dogs
Life is short go around and enjoy your sex and the city
Experiment as much as you can while your young
Use a male figure to help you if in debt
Cheat on your man but be smart about it (Its OK to love more than one man)
If you ain't size 0 you're fat
No one ever looks good without make up
Do what thou wilt
Only way to get a promotion is to sleep with your boss
Bad boys are the most attractive guys
You should at least date a criminal once in your life for the thrill of it
Diamonds are girls best friends/You should be a materialistic girl

Males

Get money, it's the most important thing in life
Get as many women as you possibly can
Women are meant to be in the kitchen (domestic chores)
Women are not as intelligent as men
Women are meat
Don't love anyone
if your arms are smaller than 17" your too skinny
Spend all your income on cars, clothes.
It's OK to hit women once in a while
All women are whores
Get laid by as many women as possible
Do what thou wilt
Good guys finish last

etc.....i could go on forever, anyone who denies this is simply IGNORANT! This is the kind of mentality that is ruining relationships.

edit on 14-9-2010 by Serizawa because:

Well put.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

what are those things that are pure feminine and pure masculine?
i'm curious how these can be identified without resorting to descriptions of body types and vocalizations.

edit on 14-9-2010 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

well women like to take care of themselves and make themselves look pretty and attractive and make a home which is attractive, men like to hunt and do things to appear tough like they can take care of a family...so, gay men nowadays, carry purses and wear makup and talk with a feminine twang and get nailed like a girl every night because thats what a 'new age' girl does, get nailed and wear makup. ....so why would i want to be with a man, with these identification problems? LOL we are mis understanding eachother....there are some qualities that are described as feminine that are good to have weather you're a male a female, same goes for some male qualities, but when it goes too far...its no longer a man....wtf is so hard to understand abt this? lol someone help me explain this easy point i'm trying ot get across.....i'm not attracted to people with gender identification problems. is that clear enough? lol dude, i'm the first to cry when you hurt my feelings, but you take it for a weakness and i'll come at you the male i am...

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Im thinkin like its 1800 here...I personally strive to act as pre-industrial capitalistic tyrannical satanopoly as possible...I dont pay attention to people that come at me with a prefabricated personification of the media....I love women, but I love Men also, i like them for their differences....now its all getting blended and the one with the most out of place body for the way their acting, i'm weary of..

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join