It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Camelot Awake and UFO video !!! TRUE AND FACT

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   

I will post youtube video so we can debunk what it real to keep and what it fake. Please be welcome to post what you believe to be GOOD UFO video.
Together we can go far.....

UFO - Extraterrestrial Contact

Former Canadian Defence Minister Paul Hellyer

Exposing the truth regards to UFO / Unidentified Flying Objects & Extraterrestrial Life.

Recorded at the April 2008 X-Conference at the National Press Club, Washington D.C

Disclosure Project was set up and headed by Dr. Steven Greer in 1993. To date, four hundred such witnesses have been identified throughout the world and spanning every branch of the armed services, the NRO, DIA, CIA, NASA, the former USSR, and other agencies and countries.

High-level witnesses include Doctors, Scientists, and Government Officials testimonies

Before debunking let stat by a Camelot Awake and Aware Conference, Los Angeles, 20 September 2009.

Now let debunk few video since we have reach a open mind view of this world.

Im starting from above

then we can follow with Gov proof down to amateur video so we can understand what we are looking for.

THIS POST HAVE TO BE THE BIGGEST DEBUNKER OF THE HISTORY.

Lets hope for the true to come foward.

edit on 13/9/10 by masqua because: removed 'all Caps' from title

edit on 13-9-2010 by Illuminati_2012 because: Updating the title.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
dude, not so loud. it's still early.

Please don't use all caps in the title. not everyone is as awake as you are.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Lol i rather have a fully open mind to real subject then sitting at home watching TV..... and swallow garbage from tv.
I do understand that majority of the ppl are now awake to this subject like a was before until i felt, i saw what i believe is the true....The least i could get is nothing. Im just spraying was ppl need to know.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
You posted two 2 years old videos of 2 crazy guys and one showing debris in space.
Sorry to say but this post will NOT be THE BIGGEST DEBUNKER OF THE HISTORY.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Hellyer is a turncoat politician as far as I am concerned .correct me if I am at error . all this talk about disclosure is just talk. Should he not be talking about the many things about the Avro Arrow or other things that we mere plebs wonder about.

Paul Hellyer is Insane
From the man who destroyed the RCN, Cdn. Army and RCAF....

By Peter Rakobowchuk, THE CANADIAN PRESS,

Hawking warning about bad aliens prompts defence by their biggest Canadian fan

MONTREAL - Stephen Hawking's warnings of an alien invasion have prompted a vigorous defence of extraterrestrials by their most prominent Canadian fan.

Former federal defence minister Paul Hellyer, 86, believes not only that aliens have visited Earth but also that they have contributed greatly to human technological advances.

So he can't quite understand why the world renowned astrophysicist views them with such trepidation; Hawking recently warned that malevolent aliens could lead to the destruction of humanity.

The longtime cabinet minister accuses Hawking of spreading misinformation about extraterrestrials.

source apolyton.net...

new topics

top topics

join