It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic ritual sex

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by geobro
nothing wrong with a bit of ritual sex on the alter as long as we have a priestess

Lady Mason here and I'd like to request a Priest because a Priestess just isn't going to work for me

I was about to chip in to just remind those reading that there are Masonic Lodges where us Lady Masons meet and yes, we do exactly the same rituals and oaths as the men. At least I thought we did but now I'm going to have to raise the question so I know we're not being treat unfairly and missing out!

In all seriousness I'm not going to say that all Freemasons are good people but I could say the same about any group in any walk of life. Bad people sneak under the radar. I can say that all Masons, I've met, appear to be good, decent people but I'm well aware that not everyone is as they seem.

Edit to add: That's not to say that I believe that consenting adults taking part in ritualistic sex are bad. Each to their own and it would depend on the intentions behind the consenting adults having ritual sex.
edit on 21-8-2013 by Maya00a because: To add

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by CipherVeri

Yes, I am a regular. I suppose I could use all sorts of fancy words to make myself seem older and wiser than I actually am, but at this point in my life, why bother. (nothing against Augustusmasonicus, he has a very pretty mouth) , and I am happy to share what I do know with those who are intelligent enough to understand without ignoring facts in lieu of fantastic conspiracies just because they sound good.

I won't bother you anymore since you seem to not like when facts come into play. Good day.

Facts? Where are these facts you offer? You have not offered a single coherent fact, only conjecture my friend. You need to learn the basic structure of rhetoric before you try to argue with someone on a meaningful level. So far all I have gotten from you is "Well that just dumb, i mean, Come On. Everyone knows thats not true, because everyone knows that not true! So it must not be true!" and "I may not have your fancy learnin' words or book readin' skills, but I know what life is, and life is what I say it is!"

You've done nothing but make petty side comments and personal attacks in lieu of the information I presented, and I'm not even sure if you've reviewed that much. So I have to conclude that you either have a Severe Reading Comprehension deficit, or are trolling.

So far the best engagement I've gotten from the discussion is from AugustusMasonicus, who actually cared to give a historical counterpoint as to the nature of the symbol illustrated in the film during the ritual.You on the other hand seem to think that turtles have wings. Bravo, I'll let that speak for itself and clear the air.
edit on 21-8-2013 by CipherVeri because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by CipherVeri
...however, there have been many conspiracies to overthrow competing bodies of power, as far back as the Knight's Templars' influence in competition with the roman catholic Church and the papel authorities, ending in their bloody executions.

Except it wasn't the Catholic Church who murdered and executed the Knights. It was the French Crown.

I thought the burden of proof lies with the accuser? No one has yet proven that it happens in Masonry and statements that you have made about what we are privy to is still not evidence of anything.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason

Originally posted by CipherVeri
...however, there have been many conspiracies to overthrow competing bodies of power, as far back as the Knight's Templars' influence in competition with the roman catholic Church and the papel authorities, ending in their bloody executions.

Except it wasn't the Catholic Church who murdered and executed the Knights. It was the French Crown.

I thought the burden of proof lies with the accuser? No one has yet proven that it happens in Masonry and statements that you have made about what we are privy to is still not evidence of anything.

What is a claim of heresy without the papal authority? They were just as complicit, the crown was just the man to pull the trigger.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   

But he murdered Jacques DeMolay without permission of the Pope, the sole authority over the Knights Templar.

For the most part the Pope was just a pawn of the French King as he had the previous ones killed. Plus, the Pope secretly absolved the Templars, but the French King killed the Templar leaders after they refused to play a part in their public display of Templar mockery.

I'm not saying the Catholic Church is innocent in all of it, but they were an ancillary character.
edit on 22-8-2013 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Here is some info on Illuminati sex ritual. I'm not necessarily saying it's true (how can we really know for sure, right?) but interesting nonetheless. I've had too many bizarre dreams along these lines over the years to not at least take a closer look at this...

Link Removed: Staff
edit on 27/8/2013 by Sauron because: reomved personal blog

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Look up "Sex Magic" by Tariq Nasheed. to learn more on this.

posted on Mar, 21 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Ritual Sex... ??? hmmm.
Sounds like "Hiram Abif" is actually a "Harem Above!"

But... a Grand Inspector General... may be looking for a woman of many talents... of gold.

P.S. may I have a star...??? Please! Need it to boost my self esteem.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Tantra.

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join