It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic ritual sex

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by jouseroni

I rectified myself.. G stands for Geometry.. Got confused with G.A.O.T.U.
Great Architect of the Universe (God)

But I still think the masonic symbol depicts the sexual act (that brings life)

[edit on 23-6-2009 by csp85]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by csp85

I understand. I didn't mean my post to sound rude by the way, its just my dad is a mason and I see a lot of misinformation about them and a lot of times the way people talk about masons makes them sound all evil (and sure some are, but theres evil people in every walk of life, all freemasons are not evil). And I take offense to that cause my father is very far from evil.

[edit on 23-6-2009 by jouseroni]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by senrak

Hon, as old as many of the masons I've met are, they are far more likely to ask you for a glass of prune juice than nookie!
The Masonic lodge is hardly a den of iniquity, but then, plotting to rule the world doesn't leave much time to get laid...

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by jouseroni

I understand. I didn't mean my post to sound rude by the way, its just my dad is a mason and I see a lot of misinformation about them and a lot of times the way people talk about masons makes them sound all evil (and sure some are, but theres evil people in every walk of life, all freemasons are not evil). And I take offense to that cause my father is very far from evil.

I respect that... I'm not saying that freemasons are evil...
A friend's father of mine is a freemason... never asked him about the lodge but he is really nice...

I'm just saying that when I see a "adult video", I actually see the symbol..., (specially when they do the "closeup")....
Maybe sex is something divine...

Maybe I'm seeing things that are not there... (maybe I'm schizophrenic...)
I was reading about Jack Parsons and Aleister Crowley and they were involved in occultism and used to do sex magic...

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by jouseroni

I respect that... I'm not saying that freemasons are evil...
A friend's father of mine is a freemason... never asked him about the lodge but he is really nice...

I'm just saying that when I see a "adult video", I actually see the symbol..., (specially when they do the "closeup")....
Maybe sex is something divine...

Maybe I'm seeing things that are not there... (maybe I'm schizophrenic...)
I was reading about Jack Parsons and Aleister Crowley and they were involved in occultism and used to do sex magic...

haha yeah man I know exactly what you're talking about. It is really interesting stuff. Its just my dad doesn't give me the impression of someone who would be involved in sex rituals and stuff (although admitedly, who knows, i admit he doesnt tell me much about what goes on at the lodge, but I tend to think they are just doing boring old man things in there like talking business, drinking beer, and playing pool).

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
The Square and Compass and the "Star of David" are after all based on a very ancient Tantric symbol called the Dharmodaya or Reality Source(pic on page 211).

"Without Karmamudra, no Mahamudra."

[edit on 23-6-2009 by Tamahu]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
SO, what I wanna know is this: Being a single man, if I go petition the masonic lodge and join, will i get more sex?
Can a mason answer this for me?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Hardcore darkside satanists use this tactic. As well as seriously mentaly disturbed people. Ive heard a story in high school by another student whose parents alledgedly had a connection to satanism and he said as a kid he witnessed a birth sacrifice. Sounds evil as hell.

[edit on 23-6-2009 by mastermind77]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

Well if you believe everthing you read then the illuminati have merged with the masons to make themselves even more sercret. Hmmmm a secret socity with in a secret socity

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by secretagent woooman

Hey! I'm only 24 and the average age is dropping drastically. I have a girlfriend, I don't need the Freemasons to get laid.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
I have a girlfriend, I don't need the Freemasons to get laid.

See, Network? There is hope afterall.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by KSigMason
I have a girlfriend, I don't need the Freemasons to get laid.

See, Network? There is hope afterall.

Dude, That's just cold. (Psst, don't tell my wife that info. I have her convinced I will turn her into a newt with my new masonic powers if she will not submit.)

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Dude, That's just cold.

Sorry, just my Reptilian heart at work.

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leveller
Ritual sex? You gotta be kidding me right?

I don't get any sex.

I'm married.

Yeah, when you are married, that's the ritual. Ask and deny. Or at least it was when I was married.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
No ritual sex, regular sex or any form of sex at lodge. Sighs. No women there. And when guys get home their wife or girlfriend may be upset they were at lodge too long and no sex after wards either. lol

Just guys in a business meeting doing lodge business. It can be interesting at times and the Degrees are good, especially EA Degrees. But no sex or goats or satanic crap. And the Illuminati disbanded years ago. It's just too hard for people to keep secrets. And now with the internet-Good luck. Illuminati is crap. A myth of a short-lived organization that went nowhere. Freemasonry has survived the centuries because it is good at its core.

[edit on 9-8-2010 by Methos777]

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Methos777

I agree with you, that is ridiculous. People just need follow inner intuition that feels right and not anxious. I am not a Mason, however the information is there if you seek it, don't be fooled by others. A bunch of sex fiends, so not sounding correct for such a large number who sought out to better community. Two qualifications are to believe in something higher/more that oneself and to be charitable.

IMO, yes the items depicted in their insignia are for creation of building, but they also sit in the position that shows "that which is above, is as below." This shows the flow of energy, life force. The energy flows from both the tip of point and also from the inner angle where lines meet. If you look at humans as a 5 point/star, you know where birth happens (tangeable) yet, also creation happens at the head/tip of the point (ideas/intangeable) and so it is. G is capitalized, obviously that refers to the one they believe to be higher up, above all others (Him) and geometry as a means to creation as well. I'm sorry but gay sex just does not say creation to me.

Am I close

edit on 8-4-2011 by Vivayne because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Methos777
No ritual sex, regular sex or any form of sex at lodge. Sighs. No women there. And when guys get home their wife or girlfriend may be upset they were at lodge too long and no sex after wards either. lol

Aint that the dang truth, man if only there was ritual sex that would be awesome (providing the participants were not male only) but then we would have every sex addict and fiend beating down the doors of our Fraternity to gain entrance.....LIGHTBULB! New marketing technique we tell everyone everywhere we have sex rituals and say it is only after you have been faithful to the fraternity for 15 years or so, might work

On a side not and with regards to sex rituals, Aliester Crowley had a few, Anton LeVay had a few, and so have the Hellfire club which although not Masonic was attended by a few notable Masons. But as the Blue Lodge goes as well as the Scottish Rite all the way up to the 33rd degree no one in any branch of Freemasonry has any ritual involving sexual congress. Some people can turn a mountain into a molehill and use symbolism to extrapolate some sexual meaning but we did that in high school as well a lot of fart and poop jokes too similar to the symbolism of an anthill resembling a boob, or if you look close enough maybe a vagina but that does not make it one.

Sex rituals would be nice but I for one am too afraid of STD's and other people might not be up to my standard of cleanliness etc and I assume more people than myself are afraid of similar issues so at least in my GL jurisdiction no hanky panky in lodge

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I don`t know about the masons, but I had a girlfriend who was a modern day pagan. She took me out west once to celebrate the summer solstice/ equinox. It was literally a sexfest

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
More likely to have a bingo night than a sex ritual in the masonic lodges here.
My mate says he goes to meetings to get away from his nagging wife and daughters! lol

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cerrdor

Originally posted by Methos777

Aint that the dang truth, man if only there was ritual sex that would be awesome (providing the participants were not male only) but then we would have every sex addict and fiend beating down the doors of our Fraternity to gain entrance.....LIGHTBULB! New marketing technique we tell everyone everywhere we have sex rituals and say it is only after you have been faithful to the fraternity for 15 years or so, might work

Interestingly this thread shows up on the front page of Google for "Masonic Rituals" on: www.google.co.uk...=psy&hl=en&biw=1419&bih=677&source=hp&q=masonic+rituals+&aq=f&aqi=g5&aql=&oq=&pbx=1&fp=7ef981bdeac04a96 so I thought that I should take the opportunity to revive the thread.

I quite agree that if there was more publicity about the Masonic sex rituals that you might increase your membership; if it were more widely known that Shriner Masons commonly engage in drunken parties with strippers and prostitutes, I am quite sure that this would increase the membership.

Further if the Shriner BDSM style hazing rituals were more widely made public, such as caging, golden shower simulation (with water and a plastic penis), being urinated on by a dog (simulated only) and being stripped, blindfolded, and having to perform simulated oral sex on a hot dog while on all fours and being jabbed in the posterior with a sharp object, having electric shocks applied to the feet, posterior and genitals, etc., then I think that this might attract more Gay BDSM submissives, since we have seen the BDSM culture grow by leaps and bounds in recent years.

Sex rituals would be nice but I for one am too afraid of STD's and other people might not be up to my standard of cleanliness etc and I assume more people than myself are afraid of similar issues so at least in my GL jurisdiction no hanky panky in lodge

I doubt that in an age of widespread "safe sex" education that any of the prostitutes at the Shriner parties would allow you to hae unprotected sex, and further the Gay BDSM rituals appear only to be for the purpose of sexual humiliation and do not appear to involve actual penetrative sex with other Masons; the idea of swearing an oath to obey the commands of your cult Master if he is in grabbing distance of your cabletow (the BDSM equivalent of a collar and chain) may not have the same meaning as it does in the BDSM culture, unless the Master in question happens to have the hots for you, but frankly Masons don't genarally have the reputation of being particularly pretty or "attractive" they are more likely to be balding, ageing, obese old men with beer bellies, and the fact that they have to pay for sex with prostitutes may well be indcative of their inability to seduce members of the opposite sex.

HIs Imperial Satanic Majesty
Lucifer

Originally posted by Saracen1
I don`t know about the masons, but I had a girlfriend who was a modern day pagan. She took me out west once to celebrate the summer solstice/ equinox. It was literally a sexfest

Oh yes we Neopagans live in a highly sexualised culture, where there are usually about two females to every male; in comparison Masonry is an all male cult for men who prefer the company of males to females, and there seems to be very little in the way of "sex rituals" going on in Masonry, apart from simulated gay BDSM simulation for the purposes of sexual humiliation and of course the Shriner and Jester sex parties with strippers and prostitutes. There are so many women in the Neopagan culture that it is simply not necessary to "pay" for sex. I live with a Wiccanist myself and any time we go to Neopagan events, she follows me around to make sure I don't try to seduce the all too eager and willing competition. I don't think that she would have that problem with a Mason.

Lux

edit on 4-5-2011 by Lucifer777 because: Additional response

edit on 4-5-2011 by Lucifer777 because: The text was not diabolical enough. I seem not to be in a diabolical enough mood today. Not enough Christian Flesh and Blood to devour.

Originally posted by RufusDriftwood
More likely to have a bingo night than a sex ritual in the masonic lodges here.
My mate says he goes to meetings to get away from his nagging wife and daughters! lol

Yes I think that if the Masons were viewed as a bunch of boring old Capitalists playing bingo and performing bizarre hazing rituals, it might help to diffuse some of the more bizarre conspiracy theories.

I should point out that the Bingo playing, prostitute and stripper partying, and bizarre hazing activities only refer to "American" Masonry.

I very much suspect that the Grand Master, His Royal Highness, the Fieldmarshall the Duke of Kent would "not" be amused; in fact many British Masons seem to have a rather dissaproving attitude towards their American cousins.

The British Masons seem to take themselves much more seriously, and their pantomime rituals and cult fancy dress outfits reflect this (no clown outfits in the UK) and they don't seem to use the holy and sacred whipped cream and strawberries initiation. Further they are a bastion of Capitalist respectability and entwined with loan sharking, arm's manufacturing, British Imperialism, state terrorism, narco-terrorism and assorted genocidal mayhem.

Lux

edit on 4-5-2011 by Lucifer777 because: Text was not blasphemous and diabolical enough; not enough Christians sacrificed and devoured.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join