It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic ritual sex

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 08:29 AM
link   
What, no ritual sex? Didn't you guys think to offer Hugh Hefner an honorary membership!!!!!

What were you thinking, er wait, I've heard that too much sex dulls the thought processes

Ritual sex and the Catholic Church: I've read that, back in the old days, people were forbidden from having sex of certain days of the month PLUS Sundays, Thursdays, Fridays, holy days, Lent, Advent or some god-awful list of prohibited days like that. It's a wonder any children were conceived back then. Maybe it's the real reason for the Reformation

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by sugeshotcha

LOL! I'm with you there! Married for 12 years = no more sex

Why not?????????? And why don't you divorce and find a new woman then??

Huh? If you're joking (as I was!), you might want to start using smilies in future!

Grey Pilgrim

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
Ritual sex and the Catholic Church: I've read that, back in the old days, people were forbidden from having sex of certain days of the month PLUS Sundays, Thursdays, Fridays, holy days, Lent, Advent or some god-awful list of prohibited days like that. It's a wonder any children were conceived back then.

Aha! BUT, there is no birth control, and plus most Catholic couples consist of real virile MEN and real fertile WOMEN. So, they had to avoid certain days of the year just to keep the family numbers under 20

I say this ha-ha only seriously, because we have quite a few Catholic families up here in Canada, not to mention especially in Quebec. Often, up here, you still hear of families with 15-25 children. The first question out of my mouth (being a boor, as I am) is usually "Oh, is your family Catholic?"

P.S. I'm remembering a conversation I had with a Quebecois brother from my Lodge recently. His mother had something like 6 or 7 kids or something. She then, apparently, went to the priest and said "Listen, I'm tired of being pregnant all the time, I'm not going to have any more children." So, the priest would not allow her to take communion (this is in Quebec, remember, where traditionally all aspects of gov't have encouraged women to have lots of babies). Fortunately, she moved to another church with a more reasonable priest.

[edit on 23-6-2004 by AlexKennedy]

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I remember a friend of my family quitting Church because the priest told her she couldn't go in The Pill

I guess that is where the Catholic Church and I parted ways. No way is some priest, a man, going to decide my future in that way.
Of course, I have the same issue with confessing to a priest.
What women do with their bodies is between them and their Creator, IMHO. Although, they also have to answer for their decisions to that same Creator.

And, yeah, I'm sure back then, the few number of allowable days helped limit families. Damn, I'll bet everyone was pregnant at the same time.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Of course, I have the same issue with confessing to a priest.

Well... The issue of being a woman is irrelevent. Men confess as well. The whole idea is that you get stuff off your chest and you're forgiven for anything you've done wrong. They aren't there to spy on you.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I think she means more like, a "man" isn't going to judge or tell her anything, it's between a person and their god, and no other man's interpetation should interfer.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Thanks, Darktalon, that was my point.

Originally posted by Oisin
Well... The issue of being a woman is irrelevent. Men confess as well. The whole idea is that you get stuff off your chest and you're forgiven for anything you've done wrong. They aren't there to spy on you.

And, telling some man this is better than confessing to your Creator and asking forgiveness?
Spying was never the issue. The whole idea of religion saying an intermediary is required, that we cannot talk to God ourselves

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
Spying was never the issue. The whole idea of religion saying an intermediary is required, that we cannot talk to God ourselves

Uh-oh, DTOM's turned Protestant! Get out the fire hoses

Actually, maybe DTOM's turned Rosicrucian. Shall I be truly naughty and say that I think Rosicrucian philosophy is closer to original Christianity than Catholicism?

No, I won't be that naughty.

I will say that we're all in this together, Catholics, Protestants, Rosicrucians, and even those atheists who think I'm just a big silly goose.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Okay, Alex you caught me.
I'm not announcing whqat I've become, either...so there

When I stop to think I could have been a Rosicrucian for 30 years. Ah, well....that's why you shouldn't dwell on what might have been

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Zell, are you man or machine? You seem to be good only at posting that link on numerous threads. I'm pretty sure you are not Devo, so...

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by zell www.chick.com... A great little booklet about masons and whom they really worship
[size=10]STOP POSTING THE SAME THING EVERYWHERE

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 02:25 PM
link   
This is a wind up by a person who needs help. For the last time there are no sheep in freemasonry or Goats or any other animals. We do not worship the Devil or carry out sick acts of depravity. We are men who believe in a Supreme Being and men who serve the community and enjoy the fellowship that being a Freemason makes possible. The truth is often boring but it is the truth. I am just off to shed my skin as we reptiles have to do, just kidding.

Brother Gerard

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Total Coincidence...I just had Masonic Ritual Sex with my best friend's mom. SHe's a little sore over the whole thing, but wait until my friend finds out!!

I've got pictures....

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   
There is no such thing as "Masonic ritual sex." Masons are a religious group who would expel any member who defiled their organization.

www.onealclan.com

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2012
There is no such thing as "Masonic ritual sex." Masons are a religious group who would expel any member who defiled their organization.

God defend us from the zealous but mistaken!

I'm forced to pull out my old Simpsons quote, "This man does not represent us."

Masonry is not a religious group. It is a group which requires that every member have a belief in a Supreme Being.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Way to go Enron
You can send those pictures to me.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TgSoe
Way to go Enron
You can send those pictures to me.

Wouldn't ya know it?! Someone here didn't like my comment and they spent more time then I did thinking of it, devising a way to erase it from existence! It humanities only shred of evidence of masonic ritual sex!! (And it was the only picture I had with my eyes open!)

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 07:28 PM
link   
www.chick.com... just had a look is this book about 'alex' kennedy?

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Ya know, the Punisher, or whoever you are, you are out of line.
The last person who posted that link you have there is now banned, I'm told.
Planning on following in his footsteps, we hope!

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePunisher
www.chick.com... just had a look is this book about 'alex' kennedy?

So, just a second here. Why are you putting my first name in inverted commas? I understand why you refuse to capitalise my name, because clearly you hate me and all for which I stand. That's understandable. But are you implying that my name is not, in fact, Alex?

Actually, have you discovered my deep dark secret, that my legal first name is actually Robert? It's true. However, Robert is also my Father's name and my Grandfather's name, so for the sake of identification, I have always gone by my second name, Alexander, or more properly Alex.

"Alexander" means "protector of men." I try my darndest to live up to my name, because I feel that doing so is worthwhile. I see that you also try your darndest to live up to your name, ThePunisher.

[edit on 29-6-2004 by AlexKennedy]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join