It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So another Alien wannabe I hear some say.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Whilst you didn´t answer my questions i want to admit that you surely are NO ALIEN!

Here is why:

Extraterrestrial
An extraterrestrial is not an alien. An alien is an alien. An extraterrestrial is a responsible citizen of the cosmos, not a foreigner adrift among the stars. Extraterrestrials are representatives of light, protectors of life, and lovers of the planets. They are indigenous to any planet they happen to be on by virtue of their citizenship, regardless of their planet of origin. Many of you have come to believe that you couldn’t possibly be an extraterrestrial because you feel so connected to the Earth and love her so much. May we suggest that if you love this planet at all, you are an extraterrestrial. May we also suggest that your concern for this planet was so great that you cared enough tosend the very best—in this case, yourself.
Alignment, not lineage, defines the meaning of the term “extraterrestrial.” Although all life emanates from the same
source, not all life is aligned with that source. An extraterrestrial is a being who is in sympathetic harmony with
the essence of its genesis.
Alien
The people of this planet have expressed a certain neurotic fear about an alien invasion. That fear has been triggered
by a nagging sense that in a limitless universe there just might be other intelligent life. In a typically xenophobic and
self-serving response, governments are arming against what they already know to be true. This, of course, is not
general knowledge but, in paternalistic systems of government, important information is never general knowledge.
In the name of national security, the acts of government are often hidden from the governed. This statement is not to
make you paranoid or stir you to political revolt; it is simply to demonstrate to you the behavior of an alien and the
meaning of the term.
You need not scour the skies for evidence of an alien invasion. Look around you instead. Look at those who are
peddling fear, vending death, and poisoning the planet. Look at those who hide the truth so that the power they
have derived from lying will not be threatened. And look at those sadly separated beings that have the audacity to
gaze out upon the created universe, wondering if there could possibly be anyone else out there, all the while arming
just in case there is. This is the alien invasion you worry about, the one you externalize and fear. It is also the one
that surrounds you and the one you have been living out for thousands of years.

This is an exerpt from the above mentioned book "ET 101"...

So... if you know about what you are talking you would refer to yourself as an ET not alien...

Peace

Jim

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Alright artistpoet. The way things work is that someone posts a clear topic to discuss, and members discuss it in a respectful manner.

You've clearly stated that "This thread is not about debating Aliens", and that "This thread is not about me", then go on to say "This thread is an attempt to prompt question answer and some debate".

Could you please express a clear topic that you would like to debate?

This thread "could be" about anything; so long as you give it clear direction, and that is something severely lacking at the moment.

edit on 9/13/10 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

It's those super long spindly alien fingers.

They can be difficult to type with.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I'd also add that a real ET/Alien who was present on this planet would not share their thoughts and opinions by posting on an internet website with an attention grabbing title such as "So another Alien wannabe I hear some say."

Give it up OP...

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by redmage
reply to post by masqua

I think it's entirely possible to have such a discussion; however, I've gotta say I'm a bit confused as to what the OP intended the topic of discussion to be.

We're left with...

Originally posted by artistpoet
This thread is not about debating Aliens though it could be.
This thread is not about me but could be
This thread is an attempt to prompt question answer and some debate

First, we have to toss aside the "it could be"s.

The thread "could be" about anything so as long as it has a clear direction/topic; however, the OP has clearly stated that it's not about "debating aliens", or about "me" (the original poster).

I'm having a hard time pinning down what topic members are supposed to "question" or "debate".

Yes I do understand your confusion it was not intentional on my part. I just did not know where to begin in a way
I did not want to concentrate too much on the matter of being Alien as like I say It is no big deal and the world is full of charlatans I invite any questions or debate regarding the bigger picture consider all subjects are part of an overall picture . I wished to offer what I understand and am also open to learning.
There is so much mis information in this world.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by MeSoCorny

It's those super long spindly alien fingers.

They can be difficult to type with.

Haha, yeah your right there my friend, how did I miss that one?

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

Try answering the questions I've already posted...

2nd line

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Interesting. This counter-productive incoherence you’re exhibiting (examples to follow); is it a ruse?

This is what I mean; whilst you’ll freely admit that:

Yes I make typos
Consider - Is the message any the less - I am far from perfect

almost straight off the back of saying:

I feel I have important information to impart but know not where to begin

then what level of communication can we expect from you?

How qualified are you to deliver “important information” if you are far from perfect?

Surely important information should be delivered clearly and concisely, no? the messenger should be an orator.

And if you are to use the excuse that you are merely passing on “higher” knowledge as a conduit, then what about this little fact; the mind (and I include all minds) broadcasts in non-physical time, sending “cognitive indicators” riding on attraction/opposition signals that operate –conversely – along an elastic, and all encompassing, entangled medium of physical space.

Therefore, it is amazing that it might be unlikely that, from your point of view, you’ll be able to repeat what is essentially basic information, delivered in purely formal approaches, via a keyboard.

Makes me wonder just what is going through the minds of the others when they chose their envoys…

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron
What on earth is happening to ATS at the minute?!?!

Now we have people proclaiming to be aliens living on Earth or Angel's sent from heaven, please...

Mabey its early disclosure for those able to detect it, UM JUST SAYEN

2ND

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Once I was seen at Johnson Space Centre and they said I wan't from this world.

I guess you are not alone in the slightest.

I have little memory of being a JSC.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   

I feel I have important information to impart but know not where to begin

Okay, what's your point then? Why are you now coming to ATS to make this announcement? For what purpose? Have you stepped forward anywhere else, and for what reason? You must have given this some thought before putting you fingers on the keyboard.

This thread is not about debating Aliens though it could be.
This thread is not about me but could be
This thread is an attempt to prompt question answer and some debate

Well, once again, what is your point? You must have some sort of agenda with coming forward. Why don't you state what the agenda is? Otherwise it's pointless, and not debatable at all. What is it you hope to accomplish with this thread?

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Originally posted by Death_Kron
What on earth is happening to ATS at the minute?!?!

Now we have people proclaiming to be aliens living on Earth or Angel's sent from heaven, please...

Mabey its early disclosure for those able to detect it, UM JUST SAYEN

2ND

Maybe mate

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
OP,

Give it up, enough members have already pointed out the glaringly obvious holes in your story...

edit on 13/9/10 by Death_Kron because: Spelling

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Looks like he left - logged out 20 mins ago.

Oh, well. It was grating while it lasted...

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Hey again artistpoet,

Another quick word of advise ... you need to break the non-productive cycle that you've been caught up in 'now'. I understand that you made an error of judgement in your opening post (OP) by the breath of an implication that you could be an actual alien (if it's any consolation I think I get where you're going with this).

Frankly I do not care that you misjudged your opening post (because I read your other post on the Orion thread and I liked it) ... you are new ... new people sometimes make mistakes (get over it people) !

Step away from the newb and give him / her / it room to breathe ... drop the 'alien' bone and stop growling (bad members) *wacks lightly on nose with rolled-up newspaper !!!

>>> Ok artistpoet ... head up ... shoulders back ... deep breath ... aaaaaannnnnnd ... take 2

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish

Looks like he left - logged out 20 mins ago.

Oh, well. It was grating while it lasted...

He'll be back shortly no doubt, spouting some form of "evidence"

*sighs*

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

The only person killing the thread is the OP themselves, people have asked questions and the OP has responded with answers such as "I don't know" or "I'm not sure"

As you know, not only on this site but in real life you can't go around making claim's or accusations without evidence, thus far the OP has provided none and in all fairness seems to be making a fool out of himself.

If he really was an "alien" do you honestly think he would use a title labelled "So another Alien wannabe I hear some say"

Do you really believe an alien would create a post on a debating site with a title like that? It's an obvious attention grabbing thread and quite frankly it's pretty sad in my opinion, why people feel the need to create threads like this I honestly don't know...

edit on 13/9/10 by Death_Kron because: Spelling - Not doing too well today

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
So, the OP hasn't responded to my first post with actual questions. (They did respond as I was typing. Thank you.) The mods have removed every post that was critical of the OP or the Mods, but the discussion about genitals has moved along nicely?

Please give me some insight as to how to participate in this thread with a critical mind? Seriously, I want to participate, I am open-minded about the subject at hand, I would like to know more, but I may disagree to some extent, especially if the OP turns out to enjoy answering questions about their genitals, but not about their daily routine and life as an alien.

We have established that the OP is lead toward the Sirius system.

OP, without using Google, please tell us how you identify the Sirius system, what you know about it, and how you are drawn toward it. Also, please see my first post and tell us about how it is different to live knowing you are an alien, compared to the rest of us that just live knowing we have good days and bad days and we don't always belong where we are, but that is perfectly normal.

edit on 13-9-2010 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

I am drawn to the Sirius star system through personal experience. I do not know 100 per cent if that is my true home. There are aliens here on Earth that are not awake to the fact that they are Alien - It is not important to know certain things like the ratational movement of Sirius B or what the composition of Saturn is - how would such things help one in ones day to day life.
I could blurb on about the Sirius star system and how the stars inter act and affect the Sun but to fully explain such matters would mean writing a book and that is not my purpose for being here. However your question deserves a fuller answer and apologies if I seem that I am not forthcoming - it is just that I feel rather overwhelmed by so many reponses to consider and answer.
Since I can remember I have always had dreams which have come true in waking life - Predictions I guess - Some dreams were very simple but they made me consider at a young age that there is more than is apparent to things. As I grew older I dreamt of Aliens and past lifes but these dreams took place here on Earth. These Aliens were as you and I ie in Human form. I know that Aliens have visited Earth in order to assist Humanity throughout all Humanities time. At one time they came in their own form but though they were eventually loved and accepted their form scared people - they were considered hideous. It was decided that in future they would incarnate in Human form. I am actually very sceptical about some Alien claims which abound today.

I live in the chosen role as an artist and poet - I pay taxes - laugh, cry, feel pain, feel love. Go to the shops, worry about a mad world that is tearing itself apart- this planet you call home and I too call it home is so insignificent in the big scheme of things - A mere drop in a vast ocean and yet it is so special and unique.
I have spent all my life persuing truth and do not impart info easy - I have to understand it to be so through my own proof.
Hope this goes some way to answering your post

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Guys knock it off, this is my alien son, if you have anything to say to him YOU SAY IT TO ME!

For I am an ambassador of Sirius and I come to warn you that these comments placed upon my son will result in the destruction of your civilization.

Have a great day.

As to the actual op, Maybe you should consider if you are in-fact an alien, how about spreading some advice from your superior brain. Oh you can't spell what your profession is correctly, or even answer anybody's questions on how you "know" you are an alien?

I'm sorry but you just knowing does not really matter. Hitler just knew he was creating the master race right?

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   

I am drawn to the Sirius star system through personal experience. I do not know 100 per cent if that is my true home. There are aliens here on Earth that are not awake to the fact that they are Alien - It is not important to know certain things like the ratational movement of Sirius B or what the composition of Saturn is - how would such things help one in ones day to day life.
I could blurb on about the Sirius star system and how the stars inter act and affect the Sun but to fully explain such matters would mean writing a book and that is not my purpose for being here. However your question deserves a fuller answer and apologies if I seem that I am not forthcoming - it is just that I feel rather overwhelmed by so many reponses to consider and answer.
Since I can remember I have always had dreams which have come true in waking life - Predictions I guess - Some dreams were very simple but they made me consider at a young age that there is more than is apparent to things. As I grew older I dreamt of Aliens and past lifes but these dreams took place here on Earth. These Aliens were as you and I ie in Human form. I know that Aliens have visited Earth in order to assist Humanity throughout all Humanities time. At one time they came in their own form but though they were eventually loved and accepted their form scared people - they were considered hideous. It was decided that in future they would incarnate in Human form. I am actually very sceptical about some Alien claims which abound today.

I live in the chosen role as an artist and poet - I pay taxes - laugh, cry, feel pain, feel love. Go to the shops, worry about a mad world that is tearing itself apart- this planet you call home and I too call it home is so insignificent in the big scheme of things - A mere drop in a vast ocean and yet it is so special and unique.
I have spent all my life persuing truth and do not impart info easy - I have to understand it to be so through my own proof.
Hope this goes some way to answering your post

So you like a particular area of the solar system and have had dreams about being an alien?

That's great...

Now stop wasting mine and other peoples time because this pathetic attempt at a WUM is, unfortunately for you, not working at all.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join