So another Alien wannabe I hear some say.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Dammit them 'naysayers' are fast ... but at least you see what I mean ... share what you want/need to in a human way ... so that they all have a chance to understand and digest what you say ... still doesn't mean they'll 'get it' but at least you will have given it your best shot.

You have to understand that ATS has had more than it's fair share of 'alien wannabes' over the years and people tend to get a little frazzled by it.

I just want to hear what you have to say because your post on the other thread whet my appetite.

Good luck

Woody

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by masqua

I think it's entirely possible to have such a discussion; however, I've gotta say I'm a bit confused as to what the OP intended the topic of discussion to be.

We're left with...

Originally posted by artistpoet
This thread is not about debating Aliens though it could be.
This thread is not about me but could be
This thread is an attempt to prompt question answer and some debate

First, we have to toss aside the "it could be"s.

The thread "could be" about anything so as long as it has a clear direction/topic; however, the OP has clearly stated that it's not about "debating aliens", or about "me" (the original poster).

I'm having a hard time pinning down what topic members are supposed to "question" or "debate".

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by redmage

Ask the OP, not me. I am one of the staffers moderatng this thread and offer no opinions.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
Assuming you are an alien, what benefit is there to being an alien, or to knowing that you are an alien?
I don't want to hear about the inner peace, because that can be obtained from pharmaceuticals to religion. I want to know what tangible benefit there is to finding out that you are an alien. Does it change how you live, how you eat, how you go to work, how you raise your kids?

If there is no tangible benefit other than inner peace, then you are just like every other human/alien/worker bee on the planet. You get up, you go to work, you get by, and eventually you die.

Tell me what is special about your situation.

Hi - As I stated being Alien is no big deal and not as many believe it to be. Therefore the only benefit to knowing one is Alien is that one can then understand cetain feelings which one holds.
It would make no difference to me wether or not I was Alien - I would still be me as I am me if you understand what I am saying. The most important thing to understand is that you are not just a body but are an immortal soul this is common to all - Have you considered that you are also alien to other beings from other star systems
Lets use common sense

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
So, the OP hasn't responded to my first post with actual questions. (They did respond as I was typing. Thank you.) The mods have removed every post that was critical of the OP or the Mods, but the discussion about genitals has moved along nicely?

Please give me some insight as to how to participate in this thread with a critical mind? Seriously, I want to participate, I am open-minded about the subject at hand, I would like to know more, but I may disagree to some extent, especially if the OP turns out to enjoy answering questions about their genitals, but not about their daily routine and life as an alien.

We have established that the OP is lead toward the Sirius system.

OP, without using Google, please tell us how you identify the Sirius system, what you know about it, and how you are drawn toward it. Also, please see my first post and tell us about how it is different to live knowing you are an alien, compared to the rest of us that just live knowing we have good days and bad days and we don't always belong where we are, but that is perfectly normal.

edit on 13-9-2010 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

The most important thing to understand is that you are not just a body but are an immortal soul this is common to all - Have you considered that you are also alien to other beings from other star systems

Again, hopefully you don't take this offensively, and hopefully it doesn't get swatted by Mods, but how is this any different than the feelings of the other 6 billion people that feel they are an immortal soul and they don't think they are aliens?

Yes, I have considered that I am alien to other beings from other cities, states, countries, species, planets, and star systems. We are all unique, we all have quirks and personalities and emotions that are unique to us. We all have feelings that we "belong" sometimes, and that we are "alien" other times. The difference is that we don't all jump to the conclusion that we are from another star system. Most of us just withdraw inward for a few moments, assess the situation, and use our rationale and logic to decide where the feelings are coming from and how best to address them.

What I want to know is how someone that has decided they are an alien acts differently than everyone else with those same feelings? Is it a defense mechanism? A comfort mechanism? A true physical feeling? Have you talked to a shrink? (Honestly, that would provide some insight, don't be embarrassed, I have talked to shrinks, I usually make them crazy, lol!) Have you talked to any religious scholars?

Your view is entirely "alien" so tell us what makes different than a devout Christian or Muslim or Schizophrenic.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
[unnecessary quote of entire previous post removed]

edit on 9/13/2010 by 12m8keall2c because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Apologies to all but I am having difficulty keeping up with response as I have other matters I am dealing with BUT I will get around to answering question asap

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Hey there again artistpoet,

I thoroughly enjoyed your post on the Orion thread ... and it would seem we have similar views on several things ... but I would like to offer you a little advice from someone who's been around this site for a few years now.

Please be careful of how you structure and word your content ... as soon as people think that someone is claiming to be an 'alien' they instantly think lil'green men and ET (the 'phone home' variety) ... points are missed ... confusion and dismissal ensue.

In fairness normally such dismissal is warranted ... but I feel that you are somehow different and have plenty to share / discuss / debate etc ... just don't want the naysayers swooping in before the threads had a chance to get off the ground (pardon the pun).

I would hate to see you fall into this trap and as you say your soul is imprinted on the Earth ... so just share your wisdom as a regular person for the now ... I'm very interested in comparing notes with you on the subject of both Sirius A,B,C and Orion.

A few times though I've thought I had met a kindred spirit on here who thinks in a similar way to me about these things ... only to find I am mistaken and the person is just another New-Age wannabe. You may well fit into that catergory but I'm not feeling it yet ... look forward to reading more from you.

Woody

Hi welcome Woody pleased to have you on this thread

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
You surely have read the book "E.T. 101" yeah?

Dont have much to say to this topic but i feel you are honest...

You surely know about the orion - pyramid connection... Do you know about the sirius connection in cairo?

Peace, love and light,
let u guide by higher i

Jim

edit on 13-9-2010 by JimIrie because: spelling

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   

I’m curious about your statement:

I am not sure where to start and what I should say but I do invite questions and a certain amount of debate.

and as to why you’re not sure. If you are now aware - and in the possession of - some profound knowledge about yourself, then surely starting to talk about it would be easy, wouldn’t it?

Here, let me help with the little matter of your previous alien existence and how it works (you may ask me afterwards how I know these things):

Let’s begin with the intermediate elements of existence and how they’re generated; non physical space – your “level of existence” - is shaped by the probability of mathematical signals/waves generating disparate units of space. That they should exist as non-physical realities is not simply down to the strangeness of existence; many things are, when they should not - and cannot – be.

The forces that combine to generate non-physical space are simply the interaction of the non-corporeal, yet fundamental mechanical obligations between generational variance fields arranged asymmetrically in the “quantum” sense.

These fields have degrees of freedom of subsistence – prior to their absolute (solid/provisional) formation into greater bubbles of non-space - that will determine their, for want of a better word, “usage”.

It’s then, when their edge elements – their defining and connective sub-parameters - develop into spectral domain manipulated non-reality (the spooky magic bit) that these non-physical aspects of actuality are forged.

And that’s when you popped upon the radar, so to speak.

So, over to you.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready The mods have removed every post that was critical of the OP or the Mods, but the discussion about genitals has moved along nicely?

I am open-minded about the subject at hand, I would like to know more, but I may disagree to some extent, especially if the OP turns out to enjoy answering questions about their genitals, but not about their daily routine and life as an alien.

edit on 13-9-2010 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

I was trying to see if he/she would answer back and what creative retort they would come up with. Apparently though you can't ask it questions, as being an alien is "no big deal."

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch
Dammit them 'naysayers' are fast ... but at least you see what I mean ... share what you want/need to in a human way ... so that they all have a chance to understand and digest what you say ... still doesn't mean they'll 'get it' but at least you will have given it your best shot.

You have to understand that ATS has had more than it's fair share of 'alien wannabes' over the years and people tend to get a little frazzled by it.

I just want to hear what you have to say because your post on the other thread whet my appetite.

Good luck

Woody

No worries Woody - I am also learning at the same time
Its a good test
I only wish this thread to bear fruit for others and understand some minds are pre-set. I am not going to attempt to convince anyone as that is yet another form of Indoctrination
I have lived my lie theses past 57 years as if I was of Humanity - My family is Human. It is because I have a deep desire to help that I incarnated here as well as working on Lifetimes of Karma when I was less awake to who I am

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Ah, who knows? Maybe you are an alien, maybe you were an alien in a past life.

Maybe you are channeling an alien real-time from another galaxy.

Maybe you have an active imagination.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Ha ha I made a typo saying lie instead of life I guess cynics willl see that as a Fruedian slip

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
What on earth is happening to ATS at the minute?!?!

Now we have people proclaiming to be aliens living on Earth or Angel's sent from heaven, please...

To the OP:

Please describe how you know your an "alien" and could you also explain why you have invited people to ask you questions but at the time of this comment you haven't posted any real answers or provided any evidence to substantiate your claims?

I could quite easily declare myself a reptilian or an another wordly body and then simply reply "I don't know" when asked questions about my so called existance.

You are not an alien, I'm almost entirely sure that if you was sent to a hospital to be tested it would be verified that your actually 100% human just like the rest of the global population.

If you still believed yourself to be an alien after said test then that means you think your an alien and as such I'd recommend you go see a psychologist or otherwise qualified mental health professional.

I'm not even sure why I'm replying to such a troll thread like this but I'm really getting annoyed at some of the post on here at the minute.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Originally posted by rajaten

Do you have special powers?

I do not claim to have any special powers only those that we all potentially have.
I do have personal gifts which are tools for my purpose here ie art and peotry

You say you don't have any special powers, just gifts which are tools for your purpose here, ie art and poetry???

Yet you are unable to spell the word "poetry" correctly. Clearly your gifts are nothing spectacular.

Another trolling thread. Dissapointing.

VVV

I am sorry you are dissapointed but I feel you want to be dissapointed as the information you receive is not what you want
Yes I make typos
Consider - Is the message any the less - I am far from perfect

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Ha ha I made a typo saying lie instead of life I guess cynics willl see that as a Fruedian slip

Surely an alien would know it's "Freudian slip"?

Or is that because you have a lack of familiarity with our human language?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join