It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So another Alien wannabe I hear some say.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by subby

hahahahaha, it could be buddy. I gotcha, well in that case, yup. Do ostridges count?

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shark VA84
reply to post by subby

hahahahaha, it could be buddy. I gotcha, well in that case, yup. Do ostridges count?

hmmmmm i thought we meant mammals exclusively!

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by subby

Alright damn it, I give up!

I was speed reading through this ridiculous thread so I am a bit out of line. Kangaroos, penguins and humans it is (for now!
)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Shark VA84

Right! Now that's resolved, hands up who's an alien

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrJay1975

Originally posted by artistpoet
I feel I have important information to impart but know not where to begin

I know I have had several past lifes on Earth which I can trace through dream and a "Knowing"
I know I do not originate from Earth. I have known this for 30 years. I have been taught by the best.
I do not claim to know everything - how could I or any.

1. So another Alien wannabe I hear some say.
2. Another unprovable story I hear cynics say.
3. I will suspend my disbelief I hear some say. I am sceptical but will listen with a truly open mind that puts aside all that I thought I knew and the indoctrinations PUT UPON me from birth by Religion. Government. and so called experts etc.

I am not sure where to start and what I should say but I do invite questions and a certain amount of debate.

1a. Being Alien is truly no big deal and not as many think it to be - this world is full of Charlatans.
A Charlatans parade of vanity, on the threshold of insanity, with a head in the sand mentality- to use my own verse.
2a. The only proof one truly has is that which one has earned - Proof is a personal knowing and with it comes a feeling of beautIful liberation. Knowledge is useless and only of value when truly understood as part of a whole or bigger picture from that stems wisdom
3a. This is the way to go

This thread is not about debating Aliens though it could be.
This thread is not about me but could be
This thread is an attempt to prompt question answer and some debate

So you came over the Rio Grande in the dark of night? Just kidding, trying to introduce some levity before getting to the real questions?

So you "know" because of dreams? How do you "know" it wasn't just a dream? You say you can't know everything but how can you know anything through a dream? You know you didn't originate on earth? How? Other than dreams. Because a dream can't let you "know" anything.

Now you said: The only proof one truly has is that which one has earned - Proof is a personal knowing and with it comes a feeling of beautIful liberation. Knowledge is useless and only of value when truly understood as part of a whole or bigger picture from that stems wisdom.

How have you earned any proof through a dream? If you recieved it from a dream then how can you have proof or any level of personal knowing if it only comes from a dream. It seems like your knowledge is compartmentalized and missing the broader scope of wisdom.

Have you considered mental illness? Have you ever been diagnosed with Schizotypal personality disorder? It may be worth a look.

What is the purpose of your thread? Hey world, I'm an alien, look at me!!!! Or is it about the personal liberation you feel after having a dream and deciding your not of earthly origin?

Seeing as my opening statements have been presented by you I will respond for the last time on this thread.
Thank goodness for that I hear some say.
I did make an error in starting this thread it was impetous of me.
When a young man I was and am a seeker of truth.
At one time I was a member of staff at a college, a small group of people from all walks of life and several different countrys. We had a leader of sorts who described herself as a scribe, she is dead now or Has gone Home as we like to say.
She wrote one book which drew the group together - ie it connected. The book is no longer in publication - I am sorry but I would never disclose any names or dates and times - I do not have permission to do so. I learnt much as part of this group but missed so much due to early dismissal if you get me.
I thought in my youth that I had pretty much got things worked out but the things she wrote of reverberated with truth that I felt to be so but could not put it into words. I spent 8 years with this group before I was asked to leave for misconduct - In truth I was way out of order - impetousness strikes again - I try to stop and think before I act but what a good example of it in posting this thread.
Here is something for you to consider - Here is my belief regarding aliens
The only aliens I know of incarnate in human form born into all walks of life. Most are not even aware they are - The group I was with consisted of evolved souls from differnt parts of the Universe including your Sun or should I say Earth.
An evolved soul is not fixed to an earth type planet an evolved souls home is within what a star truly is.
Humanity evolves by choosing to handle substance in a way that benefits all.
Everything in a way is substance even thought itself or especialy thought is the most refined substance in this Universe.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

It's ironic though mate that you can't post the name of said book or it's author..

Seem's a little coincidental to me...

Not arguing with you as I've gone past that stage, I'd suggest going back, looking at your mistakes and making a future more educated and honest post.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Is thought a frequency that can be connected amongst others around u ?
I tapped into something as far as what your talking about but not talking about, I understand the format and the systems of the internet not to really get into details.
Have u ever just closed your eyes and let your brain choose your art for u ?
I would like to ask u a question in a pm if its ok if not then

[I know I have had several past life’s on Earth which I can trace through dream and a "Knowing"]

527 >Funny, I found that out when I actually went through a WHOLE dejavue moment.fasinating!

I have been taught by the best.

527> Never ever acknowledge that on the internet, it opens a window for the ….

[Being Alien is truly no big deal and]

527>Its just in the blood of certain blood lines in history, or u might just have tapped into something very few get privileged to, or u might have been abducted and don’t even no, but then again, the things I know and have seen ,who am I to say….Period !

Is there a story behind your alieness, abduction etc etc

By the way, i am doing a study on certain things...please don’t lie, it really hurts the thought pattern of my destiny, I hate the ripples in the frequencies’ that comes from a lie..Thannks

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by subby

Not technically upright as they usually chill at some kind of angle. They're basically tripods and or quadrupedal depending on how they are. Point being they are not upright bipedal creatures. They are more like a tripod that uses their tail for a stabilizing wire.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Hello again, alien.

Couldn't you just use your alien-mind trickery of finer thoughts to make the bank stop "robbing" you? I see your stance on the lotus position, but what about the locust position? I use it a lot...is this a valid method of higher-self actualization? Also, when I look in a mirror and ask a question it doesn't respond....my face just morphs into these weird shapes...mainly tiger-looking. Does that mean that my higher self is a tiger? If I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together does that mean I'm actually a walrus?

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by MeSoCorny

Hello again, alien.

Couldn't you just use your alien-mind trickery of finer thoughts to make the bank stop "robbing" you? I see your stance on the lotus position, but what about the locust position? I use it a lot...is this a valid method of higher-self actualization? Also, when I look in a mirror and ask a question it doesn't respond....my face just morphs into these weird shapes...mainly tiger-looking. Does that mean that my higher self is a tiger? If I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together does that mean I'm actually a walrus?

Your cracking me up with your posts mate! Haha

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

Ha...glad somebody around here gets it.....the alien apparently doesn't. I love how I am writing some smart a$$ comment and then the alien posts half a novel's worth of a response as if I actually believe what is is saying. Even with this post, I'm sure the reply will be more of the same. Sarcasm must not have happened on it's home planet.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by MeSoCorny

thanks for the best post in this whole twisted thread

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I'm just wondering is your name John Titor?.
Seriously though i do have a genuine question.
We, I mean my family and I had a ufo experience which lasted 3 hours with some 25+ sightings in total before and after that 3 hour experience.

What i'd like to know is (if your really are what you *claim* to be) what are the extraterrestrials doing here?.

Thankyou.

edit on 17/9/2010 by survivor because: (no reason given)

edit on 17/9/2010 by survivor because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
what type of money do they use on the other planets?

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   

edit on 17-9-2010 by MrAnnunaki because: double post

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MrAnnunaki

what type of money do they use on other planets?

This was explored a little bit here...www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Your born on earth makes you an earthling not an alien.

And lets suppose you do have past lives on other planets still that doesn't make you an alien because track down your origin far enough and you will come at god are you going to say then:" im god the almighty returning from heaven to impart a message?" no you are not.

stop acting silly you aint helpin the world, whole ATS has become a trhiving place for wacko's, I liked ats. Hard researching guys with incredible team work sometimes. Today all crackpots joined to release their frustrations with the limitations of their normal existance.

for Duck sake, people wake the Duck up, you aint doing sh*t but complaining and thinking up new fantasies.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

I have a question........Do you regard the placement here as a reward or a punishment?
I know from my point of view which...I think.....but just wondered?

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by colloredbrothers

Tracing your origin back would not bring you to God.

What an ignorant statement. It doesn't even make any sense.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I payed attention to all this for while at the beginning. All I really have to say, is that one who is has no need to prove or gather attention to oneself. I can't imagine an alien using the internet to reach the masses, nor can I imagine one who is truly gifted ever specifically exposeing their gift. Those who wish to be, talk. Those who are remain silent and let the world rotate around them. Basically, people only gather attention to that which is non existent in themselves.

edit on 18-9-2010 by MoonCabbage23 because: mwahahaha

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join