It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So another Alien wannabe I hear some say.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
reply to post by artistpoet

If its not a bother i am interested in your abilitys or gifts if u have time?

Often you will hear an artist say that they feel that they channel ideas and inspiration.
If one puts aside pre set prejudices about Christianity and look at the work of Akiane there is a truly inspired young artist alive today.
As for my abilities - I am self taught in both poetry and painting. I instictively knew how to manipulate some facets (not all) of so called sacred geometry. One can use certain proportions to create the illusion of a third dimension from a 2 dimensional format which gives one a true sense of distance as the eye perceives it in reality so to speak.
If you consider that all is one and represent that as a point on a piece of paper then you have a starting point.
From this point radiate a circle to represent a manifestation of the point.
"I became aware that I existed. I was alone, not alone as Humanity experiences the sense of lonliness. But truly alone, I saw no others of my kind. You with repect have no idea of the sense of lonliness I speak of nor will you ever truly experience that sense for I would never allow that to occur"
The One decided to create other beings to experience with. These beings were formed inside that which is this One. We are indeed contained within the One.
Take the dynamics of a circle ie It's cardinal points and divide the circle so you then have 2 more points of reference ie A north south line and an east west line. Heavenly bodies move in circular and eliptical orbits.
We have our original circle and using the proportions within that circle ie its cardinal points create an elipse which expands out ward but is conatained as it touches the four cardinal points. One achieves this by using the East West line as say the base line thentake the Northern point and create a triangle - this triangle represents the proportions of the elipse. When this elipse is drawn contain it within an expanded circle. To create movement divide the whole canvas or paper into 12 sections like a clock face. As one repeats the process of expanding an elipse out of the proprtions of the circle move the cardinal points from say 12 to 1 then to 2 then 3 etc. You will eventualy appear to have a lot of lines and shapes which appear confusing but if you then colour in the segments that are created between the elipse and circle you will have a spiralling form. The distances and size of each segment of growth can be used as a proportion to establish size and scale of additional details.
Colour and light spirals - With our senses we see a spectrum/rainbow of colour. Artists represent the brightest point of reference using white. Our sense of sight is limited on Earth. We can not look directly at the Sun for it is too bright and off of our senses range. Within white there is a futher spectrum which is not perceived ie white can veer toward red blue or yellow. Using this knowledge expand outward from the original point and you will get a sense of vibration within your work for indeed light vibrates.
Where do I get my ideas - My thoughts - What are thoughts - Thoughts are your lifeline your connection to who you truly are. There are many types of thought pattern and in all beings there are potential patterns. In reality we are thought beings and have a choice of which thought track we choose - Pick up that shiney pearl ie thought and if you observe you will see that it attatched to a whole ie a string of pearls. Urefined thought such as Hatred or fear work in loops ie like a rosary you see that some Catholics have. The reason they loop and return to the original point is because that pattern has not been understood. How many times do you find yourself repeating the same pattern - Observe your thoughts and see what is attatched to that shiney pearl before you pick it up.
What are the consequences of doing so. A sugar coated pill tastes good but upsets your system. You can not have the nice taste without the other effects. Inspiration however is a choosing of your higher thoughts ie Listening and learning through ones own inner voice. Inspiration is not a loop and can show you any thing you require (not want).
We are all thought beings in reality - everywhere you look you are looking at thought. Thought governs the Universe. Thought is neccesary or one would have a stale mate situation - If one no longer hears ones own voice the finer thoughts are replaced with lower value thoughts/loops of emotional reactions to situations.
You become as a robot whos buttons can be pressed by others.
All of Humanity are truly divine in their true nature and if you have never seen an angelic being before look to your true self.

edit on 16-9-2010 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet
All of Humanity are truly divine in their true nature and if you have never seen an angelic being before look to your true self.

Really?

I wonder if Saddam Hussein, Timothy McVeigh, Ian Brady, Harold Shipman etc etc all would have seen angelic beings had they looked at their true self...

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by bowski3502

I have heard of american indian tribes claim to be the parents of so called "Star Children." They believe that a woman falls in love with a certain star and the entity comes down from the heavens and impregnates the woman. They say that they raise the child until 6 years of age, when the "Star Father" comes back to earth to take the child and teach them of the wonders of the Universe..... So are you possibly a relative of some sorts?

We are all connected - the shape size colour of ones body is insignificant besides what your soul truly is.
One should consider all living beings as ones brother sister mother father child.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron

Really?

I wonder if Saddam Hussein, Timothy McVeigh, Ian Brady, Harold Shipman etc etc all would have seen angelic beings had they looked at their true self...

The answer is yes - rather than fear and hate try understanding

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
The hardest thingyou will ever do is to look at your self in a complete and honest way - First reaction is excuse.
For those with courage once you take this first painful step you will never look back and your life will be enriched with understanding others also.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Really?

The answer is yes - rather than fear and hate try understanding

I don't see anything angelic about dictators, serial killers and people who commit child molestation...

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
You can gather information endlessly but at a certain point the weight of that information tips the balance and leads one to ask of oneself "What use is this information. how can I use this information to fit into and benefit my social group"

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   

You don't need to resort to insults...

I'm honestly not sure what "higher or finer" thoughts you think people like Saddam Hussein, Ian Brady or Timothy McVeigh have to be honest with you.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   

I guess your "enlightenment" went right out the window when you used profanity against another member that doesnt agree with you didnt it ?

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
For you perhaps it did. I spoke to him in his owm language. And so the way narrows.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   

I'm honestly not sure what "higher or finer" thoughts you think people like Saddam Hussein, Ian Brady or Timothy McVeigh have to be honest with you.

Death Kron your smart enough to answer that for your self by using your own finer thoughts - Stop yourself reacting as I am sure you can add value to this discussion withourt attemting to derail it.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Attention:

Let's stay focused on the topic and not on each other.

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   

He has not once resorted to pity last resorts towards you at any point in this thread.
And in response to your "Perhaps for you" remark , You never were enlightened in my opinion in the first place .
Stick to the topic please.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Death Kron your smart enough to answer that for your self by using your own finer thoughts - Stop yourself reacting as I am sure you can add value to this discussion withourt attemting to derail it.

Actually, I've found some of your posts insighful, some I haven't agreed with and some I've found completely outrageous. I'm sorry but I won't agree with anyone proclaiming to be an alien, especially on an internet forum...

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Actually, I've found some of your posts insighful, some I haven't agreed with and some I've found completely outrageous. I'm sorry but I won't agree with anyone proclaiming to be an alien, especially on an internet forum...

I understand what you are saying and if i met you outside of cyber space I would not introduce the Alein topic.
I apologise if my removed remark really did offend you - But I know you are made of steerner stuff being a Manchester Lad and all youknow the phrase I used ie not pc but it is everyday language.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   

I understand what you are saying and if i met you outside of cyber space I would not introduce the Alein topic.
I apologise if my removed remark really did offend you - But I know you are made of steerner stuff being a Manchester Lad and all youknow the phrase I used ie not pc but it is everyday language.

I wouldn't worry about it, I've been called much worse.

I'll admit I have slightly badgered you on this thread, I guess we will have to agree to disagree.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Omega85

He has not once resorted to pity last resorts towards you at any point in this thread.
And in response to your "Perhaps for you" remark , You never were enlightened in my opinion in the first place .
Stick to the topic please.

Is there anything you would like to discuss in particular.
As subjects are raised which I can relate to I mereley add what I undertand to be so.
Like I initially said - I did not know where to start. I do feel I can add a little value and have joined many dots to create a more overall framework of seing reality. However I am also here to learn and have never stated I am some sort of Guru type - As has been said before "We are all in this together"

edit on 16-9-2010 by artistpoet because: typo

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

Cool by me so to speak - And I agree with you in that you take a sceptical stance and do not suffer fools.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
ok I will be back to check this thread.
I am new here and have made many mistakes in creating this my first thread.
One of you members asked if I was using another account as I sounded so similar in my responses to another here at ATS.
I know I can noy convince you but No I have only 1 account here and though like all of us I have flaws I maintain my stance of being open and honest.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join