It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets say the OS was that the buildings had been taken down by explosives.....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Just been reading this topic lately and of course its the 9 year anniversery, so it's fresh in alot of peoples minds...
Anyway, this topic is more to for me to try and figure out how people STILL hopelessly cling to the OS BS.
So imagine if you will, that on that fateful day, it was admitted (for whatever reason) that the towers were brought down by controlled demolition.

Now all of a sudden these 'crazy' conspirisists come out claiming that it was actually brought down by jetfuel and weakening of 'vital' support structures. Now i find if you try to spin this around, you can actually realise how REDICULOUS the OS actually is. It's funny because then you would really be calling them crazy conspiricy theorists haha..

I mean at the end of the day. If it happened exactly how they said it did, then ALL of these discrepinsies wouldnt exist right? I mean come on, really? People really actually believe in their hearts without a doubt that the OS was exactly what happened? Morons. Plain and simple.

In the words of one of my favourite bands of all time. WAAAAAAAKE UUUUUUP!

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
You make a good point. Shame the OS beleivers won't see it that way.

Looking forward to some of thier comments though.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Skinon

I dont believe the OS for one second but,

what exactly are you adding that the other 1,543,987 threads haven't already?

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by CynicalM

Yea the same comments we always see will come surfacing. CynicalM, I know where your comin from, i guess it's a little evil cycle where people read the 9/11 threads then just get really annoyed at the whole arguement because and the end of the day we all want whats best i dont see why people want to shut out the fact that there is so many fallicies in the OS that any sane person would think 'hang on a minute...' So i get worked up and have to have my 2cents.

Because i can.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skinon
So imagine if you will, that on that fateful day, it was admitted (for whatever reason) that the towers were brought down by controlled demolition.

This raises an interesting issue. Given that the official account is still under considerable pressure in respect of the collapse of the towers, I wonder if there is a "plan B" drawn up whereby it can be finally conceded that the towers were deliberately demolished while still maintaining the "Muslims did it" narrative?

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Yea i was thinking that too, because of the massive cry of BS!!!! It seems like they must have a backup plan... Maybe a scape goat country? Somewhere that would prove beneficial for the elitists to take and that the world wouldn't kick up too much of a stink about losing... Hmmmm Israel...

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by winston_jones

Well they've had 9 years to draw it up. It would kind of take the wind out of the sail of those (including myself) that beleive the ones that control the government are responsible. Although it would probably make more people suspicious of the crap they spoon feed us, and thats a good thing.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Skinon

Yea thats a good point. If Israel is ousted as the culprit they will be wiped out and religious prophesy moves to the next stage.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Titan Uranus

Yea sometimes it's so blatantly obvious you have to wonder if they even actually care if anyone finds out... Like maybe it's too late they are getting cocky or something... Or maybe they know something we dont...

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   

I mean at the end of the day. If it happened exactly how they said it did, then ALL of these discrepinsies wouldnt exist right? I mean come on, really? People really actually believe in their hearts without a doubt that the OS was exactly what happened? Morons. Plain and simple.

Really? I have examined all of the evidence and remain convinced of the 'official story'. Am I a moron? Would you care to challenge me to a formal debate on any topic?

The rationalisation of any opponents of your position to be idiots is a comforting one. However, by claiming that, you're calling thousands of well respected, cited, educated and experienced scientists morons. Which is pretty arrogant, so if you are so smart and I am so dumb. Challenge me to a debate on any topic you like.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by exponent

Hmm, OK..So where did the plane at the pentagon dissapear to...?

Little or no evidence of it even hitting the ground before impact yet it majically dissapeared on the first floor..

No engines, no black box...

Lets start there with your proof..

I'm all ears, and eyes for the pics...

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by exponent
I have examined all of the evidence and remain convinced of the 'official story'. Am I a moron?

I'm sure you're not. But I'd be interested to know what evidence it was convinced you that the official narrative is correct.

edit on 13-9-2010 by winston_jones because: "technical". Content unchanged.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by CynicalM

And yet more truther lies, both the CVR and FDR WERE recovered...
en.wikipedia.org...

And the engines were found, there are pictures of them all over the web
www.rense.com...

edit on 13/9/10 by dereks because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by exponent

Thats the point! Im no genius ill debate with you the intricacies of ripping a mean burnout, or the best way to extract 1000+ hp outta a stroked 440, but you give me a maths test or spelling bee, and ill fail miserably. Of which i dont care because those topics have bugger all relevance to my life...

But being the dumbass that i am, i can still see through the lies and deception the government has put out in there supposed story. A story which to me is aimed at the 'average joe sheeple'.

Which has got me thinkin about something else, have you noticed that people almost treat the government like god? Like you gotta be nice to god follow his rules or it's straight to hell!
So people fear him and do what he apparently says. Sounds sorta like the government doesnt it?

To me people that fully trust the government, for some reason ( i have no facts to back this up but would be interesting to see some) would be quite religeous folk aswell. That stereotype of person to me screams MORON. Although i probably have a different view of that to most people. Im not talking about maths results im talking realworld common sense. Something thats sorely missing in our current society.

By the way, these are my opinions and i know most people dont agree with them. So if you get offended then sucks to be you. It is only a internet forum.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

From your link..

This photo of engine remains was taken in either D or C-ring by VATF-1 workers. The large circular piece in the middle appears to be the diffusor section of the compressor, though this is not known for certain.

Yeah that does it for me..The OS is correct.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

And yet more truther lies, both the CVR and FDR WERE recovered...
en.wikipedia.org...

CBS News reported that "Preliminary information shows there is nothing that appears to be useful on the cockpit voice tape. The tape appears to be blank or erased."[84] In its report on the CVR, the NTSB identified the unit as an L-3 Communications, Fairchild Aviation Recorders model A-100A cockpit voice recorder; a device which records on magnetic tape. The NTSB reported that "The majority of the recording tape was fused into a solid block of charred plastic." No usable segments of tape were found inside the recorder.[85] The Flight Data Recorder failed to record certain parameters with certainty. Among the uncertain parameters was the status of the cockpit door, which showed no sign of having been opened during the hijacking or previous 40 hours, including 11 flights prior to the hijacking.[86]

Hmmm Wikipedia is certainly reliable... There is nothing useful? the tape appears to be blank or erased?
When the going gets tough the tough keep trustin!

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Hmm, OK..So where did the plane at the pentagon dissapear to...?

It didn't, the CVR, the FDR, DNA from all or most passengers was recovered. Bodies, personal possessions, plane wreckage. These were all recovered. It is only conspiracy sites that will tell you it disappeared.

Little or no evidence of it even hitting the ground before impact yet it majically dissapeared on the first floor..

It did not hit the ground before impact, it hit a camera pole, took a chunk out of a bush, hit 5 lamp poles, a construction trailer, the concrete ground structure and then impacted the building. Many people saw the impact directly, and I can show you their statements if you would like.

Engines were destroyed but components recovered. The black box was fully recovered.

I'm all ears, and eyes for the pics...

Here is a small sample: sites.google.com...

Originally posted by winston_jones
I'm sure you're not. But I'd be interested to know what evidence it was convinced you that the official narrative is correct.

It was not a single piece of evidence, but more the cumulative effect of all of the research I did. I kept finding things that conspiracy theorists said didn't exist, such as pictures of wreckage at the Pentagon. Whenever the same conspiracy theorists were challenged on this, they simply handwaved it away as 'planted debris'.

This is not the sort of intellectual rigor I expect from a theory which reflects reality. If the debris was planted, how was so much planted so quickly, where did AA77 go? How were the passenger body parts and DNA spread on the site etc. These sorts of handwaving arguments only increased my dissatisfaction with the alternate theories proposed.

Eventually when I read through the witness statements and analysed the security cam video for myself I determined there really was no room for a conspiracy theory to fit in here, and coincidentally this was just before some of the crazier theories came out (missile + overflying plane etc). That was basically my process for the Pentagon. I didn't have too many conspiracy thoughts about the WTC so there was no real revelation there.

But being the dumbass that i am, i can still see through the lies and deception the government has put out in there supposed story. A story which to me is aimed at the 'average joe sheeple'.

You see, that's the problem. The evidence that shows how the official story is true is buried in reports in relatively technical language, and requires quite a good understanding of structures and mechanics to even begin to discuss in seriousness. On the contrary the conspiracy case contains very little complicated analysis, and instead relies upon simple 'you see it, you believe it' type mechanisms.

Ask yourself why every conspiracy site seems to focus on WTC7 looking like a controlled demolition. Is this proof it was a controlled demolition? Of course not, and proper analysis reveals that, but by presenting a superficially similar picture it is easy to sway people's beliefs, as they will be unable to answer how it fell that way without the significant analysis.

By the way, these are my opinions and i know most people dont agree with them. So if you get offended then sucks to be you. It is only a internet forum.

Oh i've had worse said to me online. I just wanted to point out that while it may seem completely obvious and simple to you. That is because that is how the case is put forward, you are encouraged to ignore contradictory evidence and so the case is established that seems irrefutable. When actual analysis is done however, each of the various pillars that hold the theory up fall away, and what is left is a small amount of speculation with very very little evidence.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

And the engines were found, there are pictures of them all over the web
www.rense.com...

for the first time since its inception in 1967, the Air Accident Investigation Division of the NTSB took no part in investigating any of the alleged plane crashes of 9/11

As a result these engine parts have never been put through the routine procedure of being dismantled to establish the tail numbers of the planes they belonged to. This information is stamped on many components. Full story here

We therefore do not even know whether those engine parts belonged to the planes that hit the buildings, or indeed whether the planes were in fact the ones that left Logan and Dulles.

On the subject of normal routine procedures not taking place in respect 9/11, over 80% of the steel rubble was whisked away and sold to China before accident investigators could get their hands on it. Apart from being illegal, this is the only reason why the collapse of the towers remains a hotly debated issue. No proper investigation has taken place and it never can. FEMA and NIST had little more evidence to go for their reports than we do.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   

We therefore do not even know whether those engine parts belonged to the planes that hit the buildings, or indeed whether the planes were in fact the ones that left Logan and Dulles.

Yes we do. No matter how many parts were not inspected, the DNA of the passengers on the plane was found at the scene, and so was the FDR. Unless you can come up with a convincing way that this happened without flying a plane into a building (an event witnessed by over 100 people) then I am afraid I don't think it matters that a board dedicated to accidents did not investigate a terrorist attack.

On the subject of normal routine procedures not taking place in respect 9/11, over 80% of the steel rubble was whisked away and sold to China before accident investigators could get their hands on it. Apart from being illegal, this is the only reason why the collapse of the towers remains a hotly debated issue. No proper investigation has taken place and it never can. FEMA and NIST had little more evidence to go for their reports than we do.

I'm not entirely confident that it was illegal, but it certainly was not ideal. Still you say that the report have little more evidence than us. Have you read the NIST report? How much of it?

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   

We therefore do not even know whether those engine parts belonged to the planes that hit the buildings,

And this is the reason the truthers have zero credibility, so just which planes were they from? How many other planes do you think were hijacked on that day?

The Air Accident Investigation Division is only involved in Accidents, the plane crashes on 911 were not accidents....

and sold to China before accident investigators could get their hands on it. Apart from being illegal,

So exactly which law did that break?

edit on 13/9/10 by dereks because: (no reason given)

<<   2  3  4 >>

join