It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Little Blinky UFO Turns Into a BIG UFO! - September 12, 2010

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
hey does anyone know if the faa regulates (seems like they would) the rate of strobe on these aircraft lights? just one more bit of info that could be considered in these 'its a plane' vs 'it is not a plane'-style debates. ie if some unknown craft on a video just happens to be strobing at precisely the government-mandated blinks/min, it would serve to strengthen the 'terrestrial origin' side of that particular argument. pilots? atc? anybody?

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by illumin8ed

only then do i read this gentlmans post! argh/thanks!

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Urantia1111
hey does anyone know if the faa regulates (seems like they would) the rate of strobe on these aircraft lights? just one more bit of info that could be considered in these 'its a plane' vs 'it is not a plane'-style debates. ie if some unknown craft on a video just happens to be strobing at precisely the government-mandated blinks/min, it would serve to strengthen the 'terrestrial origin' side of that particular argument. pilots? atc? anybody?

Yes. To clarify...The white beacon strobe could be a single blink, or a double blink.

FAA standard single blink = 85 per min

FAA standard double blink = 60 per min

In this video it shows 2 blinks every second which is 60 double blinks per minute. So they are standard F.A.A. lights.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by scar7

do tell
u already did
and why are u here else

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Damn... I just read Illuminati_2012 isn't Sheila.

This is Sheila, and she is a aspiring model;

That will explain my other posts.

edit on 14-9-2010 by illumin8ed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
ATS Team:

The op opens the thread with this statement:

I'd like to thank the Aliens for this one........

Well.....

I'd like to thank the people who post a video of a "UFO", when that "UFO" can quickly & easily be identified as an aeroplane, by way of:

- Normal aeroplane flight characteristics

- Normal aeroplane landing lights

- Normal aeroplane navigation lights

This is just awful material.....junk ufology at it's worst.

Regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

You forgot,
and 26 flags

I do wonder sometimes....

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by illumin8ed
In this video it shows 2 blinks every second which is 60 double blinks per minute. So they are standard F.A.A. lights.

NOTICE TO ALL ALIENS VISITING EARTH

When entering our airspace you Must have flashing red green and white lights. This is for your own safety as anyone seeing you will assume you are just an airplane

Always puzzled me why everyone sees Aliens as being superior enough to come here, yet not smart enough to put on some running lights to hide in plain sight

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by illumin8ed

I wouldnt mind having a close encounter with her

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

If you ask the right people, they do!

Alison Kruse is a fan of orbies (sic) morphing into airplanes to hide themselves in plain sight, she onto their little game of course!!

The scary thing is she (and many others) also enjoy pointing lasers at these craft.

Now, alien or not, I'm sure they would not appreciate being blinded by a laser whilst flying about.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Illuminati_2012

You know I spent a good 20 minutes looking at lights that looked exactly what you have filmed. I really thought I was witnessing a ufo event, I even woke up the wife and told her to come out and watch.

Turned out to be helicopter with a search light.

Sorry buddy, but the way I see it, these "aliens" would be smart enough to disguise there ufo's as earth type craft. How hard would it be for them to have a couple of blinky lights on each end of the craft. Would have us all fooled I'm sure

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
In my humble opinion, it's just something entering the atmosphere, probably an asteroid or a piece of space junk. When an object first encounters the atmosphere when falling towards the planet it starts to heat up and burn. When it fully enters the atmosphere at a critical point the whole object would be engulfed in plasma and as such would appear to get much brighter.

Just my two pence.

Korg.

Scratch that I watched the whole vid and now I think it's a helicopter.

edit on 14-9-2010 by Korg Trinity because: Edit for Scratch That

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
airplane.. first from the side later front. Nothing more

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Aye, the mods move threads when they're definitely faked, why don't they change the titles of threads when they've been "solved" by forum members, this one should be: Solved: Little blinky UFO IS PLANE.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Yes Illuminati_2012, thank you for your video but I have to agree with MMN

on it being a plane.

In this video you will see a plane turn on its landing lights to get a clue.

edit on 14-9-2010 by KIZZZY because: correction

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by markymint
Aye, the mods move threads when they're definitely faked, why don't they change the titles of threads when they've been "solved" by forum members, this one should be: Solved: Little blinky UFO IS PLANE.

The same reason an Author doesn't put the ending on the cover of a book...

Marketing..

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I thought Kruse had a copyright on the term"little blinkes". If not, she should........pay up buddies...

second line to say:ITS A PLANE...............

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Red3ye

I'll leave that to everyone individually to gather for themselves. Sorry didnt stay long in the thread once I saw the video, but did want to respect the member who took time to bring it to the forum...

So yes, think what you will...

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Niice catch OP!

No worries, I wont pretend i know what it is, like most folks here. lol

I will say, I see planes on a nightly basis at the observatory,
and have done so for years, and we don't see them like this.

Who knows,
but good catch anyway!

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Looks like an helicopter with a Spot light

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join