It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Little Blinky UFO Turns Into a BIG UFO! - September 12, 2010

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illuminati_2012
This is what we need to see.!!!!

This is a reconstruction for a TV documentary. Please use the search function.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Ok OP, you were the one there in real life. And it flew right up to where you were at.

Did you hear jet engines or helicopter noises??

I can hear cars in the video soundtrack, but I do not hear any jet or helicopter thuds.

Which I find funny because typically I can hear slow moving aircraft especially helicopters from pretty great distances. Especially at close distances.

I am not saying it's anything particular, I am just curious why it's so silent.

I checked the video again and I only hear cars in the background. Maybe a large truck at one point.

OP did you hear ANYTHING????

And where did it go after you stopped filming it????

You need to fill in these two blanks for me please, thank you.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Illuminati_2012

First of all: Are you Sheilaaliens, model and skywatcher from Tucson, Arizona? If you are
why did you signed as Illuminati_2012 instead your actual well known nickname Sheilaaliens?
If you are Sheilaaliens we have heard of you before in this forum and discussed some of
your videos. If you are not Sheilaaliens, the one who recorded this Little Blinky UFO video
then why did you posted the exact words Sheila used as her testimonial in her YouTube
channel describing this her own footage but didn't make the proper QUOTE. That is wrong
if you are not Sheilaaliens because you are impersonating her without her approval.

You said you are from France but claim this is your footage by ignoring the proper QUOTE in
favour of Sheilaaliens. You need to clarify your position, are you or are you not Sheilaaliens.

On the subject of the video recorded by Sheilaaliens in Tucson, Arizona there is a problem
with this video, at minute 1:51 the footage “mysteriously” start freezing the frames, turned
in a kind of slideshow, check the sequence and the frames, this is wrong because and
precisely when the “flying object” made a turn and shows navigation lights, yes like the
airplanes besides the familiar shape of an airplane.

If we analyze the reason why the footage starts freezing exactly when the “object” in
question made the turn revealing important details it results very obvious the footage has
surely been manipulated, maybe to hide something? I think so. Unfortunately the “elocuent”
speech or testimonial by Sheilaaliens is damaging the credibility of this video. By screaming
“Thanks Alien friends !!!” she is making a fool of herself by exaggerating her emotions, she
sounds eccentric wich is regrettable.

edit on 13-9-2010 by free_spirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I find this rather interesting, becouse of what I and some friends saw some weeks ago here in Denmark. It looks somewhat of what I saw. Though what we saw was something we first debunked as a satellite becouse of the speed, the light (what we saw did'nt blink), looked very much as a satellite. Although sometimes it flashed really bright like in the video. It did it 4-5 times, and then we couldent see it anymore.
I would really like to know what can do that? Can a satellite flash bright? I havent seen it before.

Take my words as you will. But I will hold I eye on this thread,

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ypperst
I find this rather interesting, becouse of what I and some friends saw some weeks ago here in Denmark. It looks somewhat of what I saw. Though what we saw was something we first debunked as a satellite becouse of the speed, the light (what we saw did'nt blink), looked very much as a satellite. Although sometimes it flashed really bright like in the video. It did it 4-5 times, and then we couldent see it anymore.
I would really like to know what can do that? Can a satellite flash bright? I havent seen it before.

Its more than likely an Iridium satellite.

Hope this helps.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
as much as I would love to see a great UFO video, I think this is a IFO video. It looks just like an airplane flying toward the camera. It has an anti collision light on and after a few seconds, it turns on the landing lights. Much like an airplane would do coming in on final approach. Or perhaps aliens had spent enough time in our airspace that they decided to adopt our safety regulations and install red flashing lights to eliminate those pesky FAA fines.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Looks like you caught a good one. As real as real gets.

Having seen several types in past, the colors are what made it for me.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Looks like you caught a good one. As real as real gets.

Having seen several types in past, the colors are what made it for me.

This is a joke/sarcasm right?

Either that or you meant they had caught a good plane/Chopper!?

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Nice sighting lets hope this is the start of a trend .... good footage.......S=F

edit on 13-9-2010 by DreamerOracle because: edit

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I live about a mile and a half away from an airport, and I have to agree 100% that this is an airplane. I go to a state park that's right across from the airport, on the other side of a small river. I sit there and watch the planes come in all the time. You can see them coming from so far away that no, you don't even hear them when they're way out. And it can take a good 10 minutes or so until they finally land. But you'll see them moving sideways from way out, and you'll see their blinking light, then it starts to turn heading straight for you, and it's still far out, but it'll light up like that with the lights pointed right at you, and yeah, it looks like it's just hanging there, not moving, just glowing. But it's just that you're seeing it coming straight on, it's getting closer, but it just looks like it's hanging out there, not moving, or going super slow.

So, I'm saying plane. I see this stuff all the time. I watch 'em coming in. They might look weird and mysterious, but I keep watching. I have a great view of one of the landing strips from across the river. It's a plane every time, dude. I wish it wasn't.

edit on 13-9-2010 by JenRecluse because: spelling

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slippery Jim

Originally posted by ypperst

Its more than likely an Iridium satellite.

Hope this helps.

I clap my hands for you
It was a Iridium satellite. I saw a video on youtube, and it was the same thing. I have not ever seen it or heard about it. This was the video I saw, and could clearly be pointed out as a UFO if you dont know about it. Watch it if you dont!

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I think it's a plane. I see the exact same thing every night from across the Forth. Starts with a little white light that expands and looks enormous and just seems to hang in the same spot for ages, then it dims and moves, and you start to see the little blinky side lights. Don't let that stop you from filming the sky though. UFOs are out there and it's a matter of time before someone gets some decent real footage that we can all say is just CGI.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Illuminati_2012.....

Thank you for posting your video & your commentary.

Unfortunately, the object in your video is an aeroplane, as per.....

.....the clearly visible landing lights &.....

.....the clearly visible red & green navigation lights.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I did not see any color in the video were the lights are concerened but it did look like a plane looking for a place to land and not an actual UFO sorry but if i were you i would get better filming gear.I see those kind of flashing lights in the sky on a nightly basis and none are UFOs.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illuminati_2012
This is what we need to see.!!!!

Illuminati_2012.....

The 1st video you posted (above) is a CGI film made by Disney for a documentary. It is not real. It is a fabrication.

The 2nd video you posted (above) shows a parachutist with an attached fireworks display & a group of flares that was deployed at a military base in India.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

edit on 13-9-2010 by Maybe...maybe not because: Additional info

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by auswally

alright
i never saw aplane go the same exact route,u can gues why
ther is a building or churrch across the street from me
yesterday i wok up at 5 o clock there was a star with small blinking lights
it mooved for about 20 min
when it did i saw 4 weird lookin PLANES as u say appear from the star and take the exact same route up to a centimeter,cuz they flewdirectly above the church and stayed on the same line
have yet to investigate ufos hiding as planes,but four planes taking the same route seemingly coming from a sateite i gues,u still think those wweere planes
they moved as one but thats the point u mised
these things pretend to be
only showing themselfs to those who are worthy
ty

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I used to see similar things in the sky when I was young living near a few airports. Its a plane. It gets really bright for a little bit because it happens to be pointed right at you at that moment. Those lights are bright.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by icecold7

I've only seen 4 ufos desguised as 4 planes once before...

2nd

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Looks real to me.................looked like they were coming for you

Thanks for sharing, keep that video recorder charged and your eyes to the sky.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I dunno if its a plane. Ive never seen a plane flash a light so bright. And if its a search light then why was pointed directly at the camera the whole time. Or at least thats what it seemed like IMO

Nice work OP. I wish I had the patience to sit and try to film one. I know Ive seen them. But unfortunately I never have my HD Telescopic video camera and stabilizer with me...... so that I could tell everyone and have the proof

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join