It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophecy of Middle East War (August, 1979)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
From the Prophecy of August, 1979 (a copy of which was faxed only once to the Washington, D.C. embassies of Egypt, Syria and the Israel in early December, 2007; that is, more than 28 years after the Prophecy was first received.):

“Then an eagle ascended with great power and majesty…its wings of emerald green and luminescent blue...and its power greatly exceeded the power of the monster [that is, the “beast of the sea” mentioned earlier in the Prophecy]. And it was fitted with a beak and talons of iron…” (The symbol of the eagle in this Prophecy is not, by the way, a symbol for the United States.)

Solsbury Hill*

www.youtube.com...

Peter Gabriel (Synchronicity: Jibril in Arabic—see Sura 2:98 of the Quran)

Climbing up on Solsbury Hill
I could see the city lights
Wind was blowing, time stood still
Eagle flew out of the night
He was something to observe
Came in close, I heard a voice
Standing, stretching every nerve
I had to listen had no choice
I did not believe the information**
Just had to trust imagination
My heart going boom boom boom
Son, he said, grab your things I've come to take you home

To keep in silence I resigned
My friends would think I was a nut
Turning water into wine
Open doors would soon be shut
So I went from day to day
Though my life was in a rut
Till I thought of what I'd say
And which connection I should cut
I was feeling part of the scenery***
I walked right out of the machinery****
Son, he said, grab your things I've come to take you home

yeaah, back home

When illusion spin her net
I'm never where I want to be
And liberty she pirouette*****
When I think that I am free
Watched by empty silhouettes
Who close their eyes but still can see
No one taught them etiquette******
So I will show another me
Today I don't need a replacement
I'll tell them what the smile on my face meant
Hey, I said, you can keep my things they've come to take me home

*This note was first written to one of my blogs in December 2, 2007.[The Prophecy of August, 1979 was sent by certified mail, return receipts requested and received, to the President and the Chairman of the Theology department at the University of Notre Dame in early September, 1979. Subsequently, it was faxed to the Washington, D.C. embassies of Egypt, Syria and the Israel in December 2007.]

**The Vision-Prophecy of the coming “time of trouble”—which, as all Revelation, occurs only in the context of the cessation of time and thought—was so utterly and completely horrifying as to be beyond human comprehension. There is simply no intellectual category of meaning into which such ‘information’ can be placed. Thus, the response I have for those theologians who excuse themselves by saying that they “did not believe the Prophecies” that I sent them: Neither did I. Disbelief does not transform Truth into falsehood. (The phrase “had to listen had no choice”, by the way, suggests that the receiving of Revelation may very well come under the category of what Krishnamurti would refer to as “choiceless awareness”.)

***The 2-dimensional ‘flat space’ of the “observing consciousness” prior to the “pirouette” of self-reflection, which creates ‘particle’, ‘space’, ‘time’ and the consciousness of 3-dimensional 'curved' space; that is, the consciousness of ‘the Fall’.

****The reflex, fear and desire mechanism of the ‘fallen’ consciousness, as symbolized by the three agents in The Matrix.

*****This refers to the ‘movement’ of self-reflection, which is the origin of the ‘fallen’ consciousness and occurs prior to the postulation of the thought of the ‘thinker’.

******The number of replies I have received to the thousands upon thousands of letters and e-mails I have sent to the religious ‘authorities’ and the mainstream media officials over the past 34 years could probably be counted on the fingers of two or maybe three hands; all of those replies being negative; not one of them acknowledging even so much as a possibility that I could be telling them the Truth. A cassette tape (explaining the Doctrine of “resurrection” as a Doctrine of ‘Rebirth’) sent in October or November, 1981 to the Neve Yerushalayim School for Women in Jerusalem, however, resulted in the one and only positive response from a religious ‘authority’ that I have ever received.

Michael Cecil

edit on 13-9-2010 by Michael Cecil because: to add first astrix & clarification

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Predicting a war in the Middle East is like predicting the sun will rise tomorrow. That region has been at war, one after the other since the dawn of history.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by minute2midnight
Predicting a war in the Middle East is like predicting the sun will rise tomorrow. That region has been at war, one after the other since the dawn of history.

(Sigh)

This is not any prediction.

This is a very specific Prophecy.

And it was received after the Camp David agreement of March 26, 1979.

After.

Get it?

But this kind of snide, cynical reply is the reason that I did not simply copy what that Prophecy was in the first place.

No one would believe it anyway.

On the contrary, the purpose of this note is to demonstrate that genuine Prophecies are received in the context of other Revelations with regards to the Knowledge of both the consciousness Created 'by and in the image of God' and the 'fallen' consciousness.

In other words, there are any number of people who can claim to have received Prophecies.

But, when such 'Prophecies' are not in any way accompanied by any other Revelations--for example, the Revelation of the Memory of Creation, or the Vision of the "Son of man"--that is, to me, a 'red flag' that what they are claiming is not in any way a genuine Prophecy at all.

Michael Cecil

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Michael Cecil

But this kind of snide, cynical reply is the reason that I did not simply copy what that Prophecy was in the first place.

so you made a thread about a prophecy but you wont tell us what the prophecy says, and the only link i see in your post is to the music video, you dont even give us a link to were we can find out what the prophecy is.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by pryingopen3rdeye

Originally posted by Michael Cecil

so you made a thread about a prophecy but you wont tell us what the prophecy says, and the only link i see in your post is to the music video, you dont even give us a link to were we can find out what the prophecy is.

This is the situation: thousands of Jewish and Christian religious 'authorities' and probably hundreds of media officials were mailed copies of this Prophecy, beginning in 1980.

They were informed of what these Prophecies are.

And it is not my fault that they chose not to inform anyone else.

They ignored my letters.

For reasons I won't go into here, my principal focus was to be on the "dragon" media officials and the "beast of the earth" religious 'authorities'.

And it was not until December of 2007--more than 28 years after I received the Prophecy--that I finally informed the embassies in Washington, D. C. by fax of these Prophecies...

If you read the news of November, 2007, there were certain correspondences with certain elements of the Prophecy suggesting to me that it was time to finally notify not the politicians, again, but, instead, the diplomats.

So that's what I did.

And it is these same kinds of correspondences between the Prophecy and the current headlines from the Middle East which have prompted me to start this thread on ATS.

If you follow my writings on ATS, you will see that I have focused on any number of things other than specific Prophecies about the Middle East for the past several days at least.

Do you want to know what the Prophecies are?

Contact the embassies of Egypt, Syria and/or the Israel in Washington, D.C.

Although my guess is that they probably threw the Prophecies away just like the media officials and the religious 'authorities'.

Michael Cecil

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Wow Michael, very nice of you to consider the "Embassies" as the rightful recipients of such insightfulness. Why not be a Ham and hand it over? Will it hurt to include people in this? Do we have no value to not have this knowledge? Why are you even here? I am certain it was not so you can share this lovely song.

Come-on man! Open up your heart and let us decide what parts we could use, obviously there are folks here on ATS and folks who just read ATS from a distance that would appreciate all your 30-years of effort. Maybe I am the wife of an Ambassador! Well, not really! LOL I did once stay at a Holiday Inn, but there could be someone here that could help you in your endeavors.

Fixing the Middle East based on Prophesy is like trying to change the Past, why would you risk what the results might eventually become? In this circumstance saving lives is more important that saving Governments.

Did you write this Prophesy? Are there any points that clarify the accuracy so far (30 years a lot can happen).

I really hope you get your needed "recognition" and wake up to your own sense of Humanity. Reaching out to the derelict in a head-on collision is sort of fruitless wouldn't you agree? It would be best served as a means for your fellow man in making better choices, not Governments!

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
Wow Michael, very nice of you to consider the "Embassies" as the rightful recipients of such insightfulness.

It's not "insightfulness".

It is a Prophecy.

And, since you don't know what the Prophecy is in the first place, you don't know the reason why the diplomats are precisely the ones who should be informed.

Assume that you are an aircraft engine mechanic flying to Hawaii on a vacation; and you hear a noise in one of the engines which indicates a significant problem.

You do not tell the person in the next seat. You try to get the information to the pilot.

I have tried to get these Prophecies to the "Pilates".

But the "Pilates" don't care if the plane crashes.

Telling you or anyone else on ATS will not help the situation.

Why not be a Ham and hand it over? Will it hurt to include people in this? Do we have no value to not have this knowledge?

I would suggest you ask these questions of the ten thousand or so religious 'authorities' and media officials who decided that you should not be informed.

Why are you even here? I am certain it was not so you can share this lovely song.

Read my writings.

It is obviously not to convey the Prophecies; but, rather, the Revelations I have received. Much more important even than the Prophecies is the information on my website.

Come-on man! Open up your heart and let us decide what parts we could use, obviously there are folks here on ATS and folks who just read ATS from a distance that would appreciate all your 30-years of effort. Maybe I am the wife of an Ambassador! Well, not really! LOL I did once stay at a Holiday Inn, but there could be someone here that could help you in your endeavors.

Then I have certainly given them all of the information that they need on this.

Fixing the Middle East based on Prophesy is like trying to change the Past,

Which is another reason why I do not focus on the Prophecies but on the Revelations.

why would you risk what the results might eventually become? In this circumstance saving lives is more important that saving Governments.

Again, you might want to ask the religious 'authorities' and the media officials these questions.

Michael Cecil

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
So what you are telling us is that Peter Gabriel is revealing prophecies on the middle east to you? Solsbury Hill is a map to what's going to happen to Israel?? Really??

So tell us, what would you make to his Genesis era?? Is The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway a metaphor of the tribulation?

I think you should really get out of the basement every now and then and get some air!!

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Michael Cecil

You sent the Embassies copies of "Revelation"?. I bet they never bothered to realize the need to read it! Wow, Michael you are such a God-send!

As for your reaction to my reaction, I am sorry you don't get it! LOL

If you sent a "Prophesy" then it would not be from you unless it was an "insight"! So your effort is not what I was referring to.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
maybe this is what he means

www.rense.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by RadioKnecht

Perhaps I am not making myself clear:

1) I received a very specific Prophecy of a War in the Middle East in August, 1979. A very small part of that Prophecy is quoted at the beginning of my note.

2) That Prophecy was quoted and included in a letter which summarized other Prophecies that I had received over the previous several years.

3) The song Solsbury Hill by Peter Gabriel explains in some detail the context of that Prophecy by means of what C.G. Jung referred to as "synchronicities". That context explains mostly the Revelations received prior to and in association with other Prophecies of the "time of trouble".

4) I have fulfilled my responsibility by sending copies of that letter to thousands of religious 'authorities' and hundreds of media officials; all of whom have ignored those Prophecies.

5) My principal concern now is to convey the Revelations I have received with regards to the Dead Sea Scrolls, the Nag Hammadi Codices, and the three dimensions of consciousness.

Michael Cecil

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by DutchBigBoy
maybe this is what he means

www.rense.com...

I can say that this is not unrelated to what I am talking about.

On the one hand, the Vision-Prophecies I have received are not anywhere near as detailed as is described in this link.

On the other hand, the small number of details that I do have establish the general context for the fulfillment of those Prophecies in relation to the Prophecies found in the Bible...

Which are not unrelated to the "peace process".

After dealing with these kind of Visions for almost 36 years, my principal concern now is the Knowledge that will survive the fulfillment of these Prophecies.

Michael Cecil

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
With all due respect, if you don't tell anyone until like 28 years later, it's more like an afterthought, not a prophecy.

What's the point of receiving "messages" if you can't tell anybody

top topics

join