It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NatGeo video: WTC2 explosive flash(Close up)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I know it doesn't really help here since I can't prove what I saw, but I know what I saw as I watched it live on TV when it occurred. I distinctly remember seeing flashes and what appeared to be squibs. My mind had some difficulty comprehending what was happening at the time but I definitely recognized flashes as it occurred and the similarities of a CD. Couldn't tell you if this video is genuine or not but I personally don't need a video to prove it to myself.

Originally posted by snowen20
Speaking of ignoring it, I cant believe this inst getting more attention. Sure you can have someone come on ATS and flood it with the F bomb and get 20 flags and 40 stars in 10 minutes, but this doesnt seem to be grabbing the masses.

Sad but true. It was interesting while it lasted.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
Don't know if this video will interest you all but watch and listen.
www.youtube.com...

Mm, one of the things I find most interesting about this video is Livingstone's comment at the end:

'If we find that governments have harboured or supported these terrists in any way, I think those governments become extremely vulnerable at that point.'

This looks like a psyops plant neatly appearing and being given airtime as the tragedy is still just unfolding. This comment was made just minutes after the second plane hit the WTC, and it presents the exact map of what subsequently happened. I know this guy is a terrorism expert, but he has the Bush perspective and the road map neatly presented, exactly as they did in fact happen, just minutes after the second hit.

I totally believe that Israel was responsible for 9/11. I am deliberately not saying 'Mossad' , because I think the use of that terminology serves to keep the dialogue one step away from the name of the real culprit.

I think 9/11 is the Government's and Israel's achilles heel. There is so much evidence that warrants a new investigation, and they know that if the truth comes out, they are finished.

Keep pushing!!

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

Right...

So how many steel frame buildings did you witness fall down in 6.5 seconds like WTC7 ?

Video:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I've just done a bit of searching on this Livingstone, terrorism expert, Watching another video, he really does very neatly peddle the absolute party line.

In the video link below, he's talking about Jihadists, and talks about how they use the internet to launch a terrorist campaign....great propaganda for Obama's wish to censor the internet.

These damn criminals are using the created terrorist agenda to demolish every single freedom of people all over the world.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by PersonalChoice

How many fires have you witnessed? There are almost always explosions. Add that much jet fuel to the fire, bet that made a hell of an explosion, inside the buildings! An explosion during a fire does not constitute a conspiracy. And BTW, that looked more like a bottle rocket.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Controlled demolition is the most probable conventional explanation, but I wonder if there is some advanced tech involved. The buildings do seem to just disintigrate into themselves. Perhaps Judy wood has somethin.

I have no Idea.

One thing I am sure of, if you can convince yourself they were brought down by fire then you are one brainwashed puppy.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   

This would explain why the building failed to topple over and instead fell into it's own footprint. That it did so is beyond debate by debunkers. When the top 20 stories are leaning over and threatening to fall away this is the only rational explanation for why it didn't - because the leaning section was blown apart before it could fall.
I can't wait to see this explained away by our OS cheerleaders (doesn't that sound better than "debunkers"?)
Bump and star

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

There's another that's interesting where the reporter states that builduing 7 collapses 20 mins before hand.

Did you notice anything else wether heard or seen?

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Titan Uranus
Perhaps Judy wood has somethin.

Sorry Judy Woods is a wackjob. Someone I know tried to get one of her cronies to explain how the space beam theory worked and instead of giving infomation the person got all hysterical and started calling him a truther and pos and other good name..

All this other person wanted to know is the science behind what she was saying and how she thought it was done.. This person didnt give any info on any of that..

I have read some of her things but I dont think what she is saying is right.. I think the buildings fell because of CD..

Although on another interesting note some have stated small tach nukes or something to that degree but I am not sure on those either..

I agree with that to some extent because of those cars that caught on fire before and after the buildings fell some as far as a couple blocks away.. I still dont understand how that went down so I leave it up for debate..

Anyway...

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

There is no scientific explanation to account for how those cars were burned up several blocks away, at least not with current, publicly-known science. That only leaves unknown or secret science to explain them. So how does one explain the science behind top secret weapons? We can't, but my guess is that someone in the government could.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Good God .

How many times will this lie be repeated ?

The top section DID NOT get 'blowed away' before it was able to fall . This is a blatant lie !

There are plenty of videos , posted right here on ATS , that proves this is a lie . Several have been posted in the last few days .

The top of the building can clearly be seen falling , falling , falling , well into the collapse stage , until it is eventually obscured by dust .

And , even then , you can tell by the shape of the dust cloud , the direction it moves and the manner of it's formation , that the top of the building is still intact and still FALLING .

STOP REPEATING THIS LIE .

edit on 13-9-2010 by okbmd because: correction

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Oh my friggin god ! Again ???!!!

You have GOT to be kidding me !

Those vehicles were TOWED to those locations . They were removed from the immediate vicinity of WTC in order to facilitate rescue , recovery , and cleanup . This has been discussed hundreds of times on ATS . I'm surprised you weren't aware of it .

This is why the TM hasn't gotten anywhere in nine years . As long as you guys keep repeating the same lies and asking the same questions that have been answered a thousand times , nobody has to worry about taking you seriously .

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

The laws of physics governing the momentum and of falling objects taking the path of least resistance do not lie. What you are trying to defend is a physical impossibility. Ask any engineer.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
There is no scientific explanation to account for how those cars were burned up several blocks away, at least not with current, publicly-known science.

Yet another truther lie - those cars were dragged there during the clean up! No conspiracy, no wierd science, just moved during the clean up. But truthers just like to make up silly conspiracy theories instead of coping with reality!

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

Yea I don't know enough about her to make a judgement. Still she seems to be the only one to have brought anything before a court. They sure do look somewhat like a controlled demolition but I wouldn't be surprised if some kind of non-public tech was involved.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Why don't you watch any of the myriad of videos that prove you are wrong ?

You are simply repeating a lie that has no merit at all .

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   

I suppose that all the truthers will try to tell me that glass blowing out of the building is not going to reflect sunlight ?

The flashes that can be seen in the lower part of the video , are CLEARLY taking place in and around the dust cloud . They are not even at the building surface .

So , are you guys going to now tell us that there were explosions taking place within the dust cloud ?

These flashes are nothing more than shattering glass reflecting the sunlight .

Try again .

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by turbofan

Right...

So how many steel frame buildings did you witness fall down in 6.5 seconds like WTC7 ?

When did you start your stop watch? After the penthouse collapsed?

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

And BTW, that looked more like a bottle rocket.

The Building had just been hit by a plane, I very much doubt that there would be someone setting off a bottle rocket at such a time, or be thinking of anything else but their Loved ones and getting out of there in a hurry.

I am hearing with my own ears more and more people all the time changing their view about what happened that day, some of them are people who would never before even have a conversation about the possibility of this being an inside job.

And they are doing it in a loud and audible manor and not a whisper, one or two of them are even going out of their way to point some things out to other people, asking for their opinions, and the opinions are nothing like the official story.

We had a couple of American Businessmen here to talk about investments in a business to train mechanics and engineers in AZ, they were even talking about it over a drink.

They are terrified that this is going to be true and is going to go public, their words went something like " if this is true and goes public, it will do wonders for the USA, but not before all hell has broken loose and people have died as a result" and the fear was sincere and obvious, the longer the truth stays hidden, the worse its going to be.

Many people have the same fear, because they don't know what would happen, its a complete unknown, sure Governments have done atrocious things to its people in the past, but nothing ever like this to its own people, if indeed that is what happened.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by PersonalChoice
What do you see?

It's not what I see, but what I don't see, namely, the 10,000 OTHER explosive flashes that'd need to be there for this to be a controlled demolitons job, but aren't. The building was built out of steel, not cardboard tubes and duct tape, so it'd need a lot more than that one flash to bring it down.

What it was is an interesting question, but it wasn't a controlled demolitions charge.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join