It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NatGeo video: WTC2 explosive flash(Close up)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Credit goes to Aidan Monaghan, who says he saw this on a NatGeo show, just played on 9/11. 911blogger.com...

Also, by clicking on the link, you will find more videos of the same exact explosive flash recorded from multiple angles.

Even though, I stay away from anything CD about 9/11, this video I thought was undeniable. What exactly it is, I'll let the other experts here define it. This is the closest view of this explosive flash, that is captured from many angles, you can actually see the smoke puff out around it. This surely must be what some of the witnesses were talking about when they say they saw these flashes.

What do you see?

edit on 13-9-2010 by PersonalChoice because: Added the multiple angles connection to the video

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
There would of have to be explosives in the building for it to collapse. If there were and we could confirm. Who put the explosives in the towers and how did they do it without everyone being supicous.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Maybe an exploding junction box?
Meh just a thought I don't know.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
One of many flashes followed by an explosion and debris ejected.

Hardly a junction box.

That is also WELL above the impact point and on the adjcent wall.

Excellent video.

edit on 13-9-2010 by turbofan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by turbofan

I agree, I think this is very telling.
I'm interested to see what debunkers will have to say, I just tried my hand at debunking and its not for me.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Holy cow - watch it a few more times - you can see them going off further down the building at the same time - the flashes are radiating out sideways - this is incredible footage !

As much as I feel there was dodgey dealings surrounding 911 - I am significantly more terrified of what would happen if the truth ever came out - America would tear itself apart - it would be devastating.

This could be one of those things the MSM picks up on - very worrying.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Aristophrenia

For some reason I have a hard time believing anyone in MSM outside of the old school hardcore investigative journalist type would even give this the time of day.

At most I think this is just more evidence to be debated over endlessly here on ATS and other forums.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
WOW on closer examination I do see them going off about every 10 floors or so.
Nice timing too, amidst the collapsing of the other building too, smoke covering the detonations and the rumbling covering the report.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I see it as a critical mass - there comes a point where ignoring it simply makes them look ridiculous - the public simply wont stand for it.

Although having said that -

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Speaking of ignoring it, I cant believe this inst getting more attention. Sure you can have someone come on ATS and flood it with the F bomb and get 20 flags and 40 stars in 10 minutes, but this doesnt seem to be grabbing the masses.

Well I flagged, I starred and I can only wait for others to see this cool video.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
not to discredit the OP or the video itself
but I have seen 9/11 videos before that showed
flashes and bangs only to find out that the video had
been altered for an agenda. I would suggest to anyone
watching these type videos to be cautious of
what they determine to be fact from fiction.
Please do your own research.
Compare the video presented
on youtube with the actual
original video from the source
to get a clearer picture.

I believe in the CD theory
and I am a truther but I
don't think this video is
a smoking gun

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Don't know if this video will interest you all but watch and listen.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
almost looks like a giant squib charge to me.

edit to add:

also, some compressive forces are capable of creating ball lighting. i cannot readily locate a video, but i distinctly remember seeing how compressing some kinds of stones or rocks can create ball lighting. i'm not saying that this is what we are seeing. but i don't have the knowledge to discount the possibility, either.

also, air compression = positive air pressure, aka natural ventilation. and as was reported by the firefighters on scene, even the elevator shafts were on fire, and fuel that was on fire had leaked down the shafts in some areas.

edit on 13-9-2010 by Esoteric Teacher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
That cannot be true. The elevator shafts were not connected from the impact floor to the lobby.

In addition, compressed air is not grey and full of debris. The jets of debris shooting out of the towers cannot
be air!

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
not to discredit the OP or the video itself
but I have seen 9/11 videos before that showed
flashes and bangs only to find out that the video had
been altered for an agenda. I would suggest to anyone
watching these type videos to be cautious of
what they determine to be fact from fiction.
Please do your own research.
Compare the video presented
on youtube with the actual
original video from the source
to get a clearer picture.

I completely understand where your coming from BDS, I couldn't agree more. This flash is definitely there though, it was recorded in multiple angles. If you or anyone else wants too, you can click on the link to Aidans blog post for this video(listed in the OP). There they actually list the other videos that recorded this flash from other angles. That's why I say it's undeniable, it really is there. What it is on the other hand, well I definitely would only be able to guess.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aristophrenia
Holy cow - watch it a few more times - you can see them going off further down the building at the same time - the flashes are radiating out sideways - this is incredible footage !

As much as I feel there was dodgey dealings surrounding 911 - I am significantly more terrified of what would happen if the truth ever came out - America would tear itself apart - it would be devastating.

Well, America is already being torn apart - piece by piece it is being totally demolished - and it is being done by the very same people who are responsible for 9/11.

You may be interested to hear Dr. Alan Sobrosky's interview, and what he says will happen when the people realise Israel was responsible.

Videos. '9/11 The Military Knows Israel Did It.'
www.youtube.com...

In this interview he expresses his opinion that when the American people realise the truth, Israel will be toast.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
The building didn’t seem to collapse from that explosive point. The collapse started lower down. Most buildings have areas for storing flammable cleaning material and other types of chemicals in and maybe these exploded under the compression of the collapse?

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by toxic32

Seriously?

The slow motion shows the flash occurs before the ejection of debris, or floor collapse.

There is no compression of fluids happening.

Please start to wake up and question your original stance.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Aristophrenia

I wouldn't worry too much about the MSM picking up on story that cast doubt on the Official Conspiracy Theory if I were you...

But what you say makes me wonder how many folks out there have realised that 911 was staged, but are too scared of acknowledging what they know because of fear of potentially negative consequences?

Why do you think America would tear itself apart? What do you think would happen if a few high-level corporate and government figures were arrested?

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by turbofan
That cannot be true. The elevator shafts were not connected from the impact floor to the lobby.

eyewitness firefighters (the on scene commanders) and a video camera documentary from those two french guys that aired on cbs said ... and showed differently, i believe. i have posted them in another thread.

In addition, compressed air is not grey and full of debris.

yes it is. especially when there is smoke in the air.

if what you said above was absolutely correct, then there would be no such thing as a backdraft, because according to your logic no such circumstances could ever exist.

thermal layering, air circulation, and other variables can do such a thing. i've seen smoke beneath the fireline more than once in my 12 years as a firefighter.

there can be smoke beneath the floor that is on fire. heat expands air. air cannot escape up or out fast enough, then it moves smoke down. also, the fire is sucking air, sucking oxygen from the air.

-et

edit on 13-9-2010 by Esoteric Teacher because: to change something

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join