It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magnetic Storms Affect Humans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
i always wounder to myself why is the human body not treated as an electrical device?
why is our electric nature always plated down in the main stream?
is there more to health sciences than just chemical ?
its a fact that electricity is a very important part of our body systems why is there no avenue for study?
has electro shock therapy clouded our minds to simpathetic electrical therapy?

It has long been established that magnetic storms not only affect the performance of equipment, upset radio communications, blackout radars, and disrupt radio navigation systems but also endanger living organisms. They change the blood flow, especially in capillaries, affect blood pressure, and boost adrenalin.
The young and fit couldn't care less, but those

link
www.spacedaily.com...

if natural electrical storms can effect us what else can
to understand the electrical human can contribute to health sciences

xploder

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Interesting article.
Hopefully they can also figure out a way to prevent the problems that come along with some of the storms.

The low and extremely low frequency electromagnetic fields destabilize the heartbeat, leading to a sudden death or infarction. Medical experts have finally explained why heart attacks take a heavy toll before a magnetic storm - because micro variations begin 24 hours before the storm.

It also helps explain why some people have a hard time living around cell phone towers and electrical lines.

North American scientists in the medical field sometimes don't seem as up to date, or as open minded on some areas of study as Russia is. I like reading about Russia's new findings. This will be something to keep an eye on.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Fascinating; I'd thought it was just the ozone in the air.

Does the moon affect the Earth's field in a similar way?
I've always felt wonderful during (and before) electrical storms and felt wonderful on full moon nights.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Good post. Some people use "zappers" for many different conditions like Candida, other bacterial overgrowth and even against viruses with great results. Apparently you can't even feel anything, but it's just a right amount of electricity to help your body out if you have a certain condition.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SinkingSun

i have been looking into a device that transmitts a 5 mA voltage through skin into arteries and blood vessels
this small electrical charge is safe on the body (acording to the artical) and the voltage destroyes parisites and viruses in the body

could electrical charges help to open up blocked or constricted blood vessels?

xploder

new topics

top topics

join