It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daylight Alien Sighting in Spain! (video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
This video was captured in Alboraya, which is a suburb of Valencia, Spain. Little is known about the circumstances surrounding this video. In the first shot there are two entities, but there are three in the second shot. The one on the right may appear bigger, but it's actually two overlapping. Please comment. I'd love to hear your opinions.

edit on 12-9-2010 by Verideecimo because: correction

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
sorry,

i'm going to say, those were people in fire retardent suits checking out the damage.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I don't have time to track it down now. But, this video was posted before (2009? or was 2008?), and is widely believed to be a hoax (big surprise there).

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Was that a crop circle?
An airline crash scene? Why was this being filmed to begin with?

Although I like a mystery I think people need the fundamental: who, where, why, when and how...answered in order to give any kind of intellectual opinion.

One thing I do know, a lot hoaxer feel the shorter and shaky the film, the more authentic it appears. So keep that in mind.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by EnhancedInterrogator

lol at ur signature
i new it!!

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamnot
sorry,

i'm going to say, those were people in fire retardent suits checking out the damage.

Nobody has proof one way or another, but I don't think it's necessary to wear fire retardant equipment for a small brush fire. In addition, if the video isn't a fake, who runs away screaming from fire fighters? Just a thought.

edit on 12-9-2010 by Verideecimo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
there seems to be an edit before the run, it could have been some kid who then told by the fireman to leave the site as the fumes might be dangerous? Also not to say it looks like fireman, they always where the fire retardent clothes for health and safety reasons...and the so called aliens look like CGI. Sorry mate, thats a fake.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Verideecimo

My first thoughts are that it's suspicious, planned and staged. The video starts out with two aerial shots. That's the first oddity for an alien sighting for me. Did the videographer know the aliens were there and wanted to show an overview? Starting around 10 seconds I believe I see a person standing in the background in red who appears to be oblivious of the whole situation which seems strange to me. The camera is panning again which seems like too much overview for me. Yet another cut and more panning and...oh wait, what is that?...Another cut with a close up of something that's conveniently obscured by smoke. Another cut and walking to a different location followed by, surprise, another cut with a very brief close up of flames. Slow motion, mysterious music and a circle superimposed to identify what I should be looking for even though it's pretty evident without it. Out of 50 seconds of video, the aliens only appear for about a quarter of it. I see too much in video production and not enough video of what we should be focusing on, the aliens. What are the entities? I have entirely too many questions before I would even care to speculate on what they are because I see too many signs of a hoax. Something smells here, besides the field that's on fire.

top topics

join