It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheriff John Burnel "The World's Wildest Police Chases "

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 06:15 PM
link   
The worlds wildest police chases. Is it me or does this sheriff exaggerate. i.e. "the suspect fights back and it takes four officers to with strain him/her" er I don�t see any fighting back I see four police offices forcing down hard on someone who has given up. This man really irritates me. Do you think he uses that tone of voice to get on the nerves of criminals? I saw one show in which police were chasing a couple of teenagers who were literally fleeing for there lives over a bag of weed and it cost them there lives as a large lorry smashed into the side of them. But in sheriff john burnels books this is what happens if you try to escape the laaaaw. I CAN'T STAND HIM, but I have to watch the show. Why are Americans so aggressive?

[Edited on 22-6-2004 by kode]

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I hate that guy too. Judging on the giddy reactions he provokes from my 80 year old Grandfather, however, I'd guess that's the age group his assinine comments are targeting.

You know the people I mean. Everyone's guilty until proven innocent. Everyone's on dope. Cops do no wrong. It's funny when people get hurt.

The America's Funniest Home Video crowd.

Cause when you tangle with Johnny Law, you know the axe is gonna fall.

-crash-

Let's look at that again in slow motion. This joker thinks he's going to outsmart Sheriff Bubba. What could he be thinking?

-craaaaaash-

Ohhhhhhh, he's not thinking anything now. And Cobb County's Sheriff Bubba has his man. Way to go Sheriff Bubba.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 08:02 PM
link   
There�s a guy [cant think of his name] in England who does Police Camera Action I noticed he has the same annoying tone as the sheriff. I reckon it a conspiracy. And yeah that sheriff always uses them tired old quotes over and over again.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 01:22 AM
link   
They have it coming >=-)

I happen to enjoy his commentary..

Makes me laugh when he describes it as "in this next shot, a 'perp' is fleeing from the cops, when he has a meeting with a semi".

The less criminals, the better!

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 12:54 PM
link   
That guy cracks me up! I do think he goes overboard though. I thought of this thread when the story about the LAPD beating came up today and imagined him describing the officer "fighting for his life against a crazed perp!". *LOL*

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by torque
That guy cracks me up! I do think he goes overboard though. I thought of this thread when the story about the LAPD beating came up today and imagined him describing the officer "fighting for his life against a crazed perp!". *LOL*

That's it to a Tee!

"The perp is turning now to confront the officers. He's raising his arms in some insane act of last ditch defiance. Now he's laying on his stomach to try and trip them. Look how many police officers it takes to subdue this trouble junkie! He's hitting their flashlights with his head! I think this perp has now seen the light!!!"

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   
But to some extent I agree with him. You run from the cops, you are asking to get hurt or in much more trouble than you are already in.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 08:02 AM
link   
"Look how many police officers it takes to subdue this trouble junkie! He's hitting their flashlights with his head! I think this perp has now seen the light!!!"

*dies laughing*

It makes it so much funnier having already seen it because I hear it in my mind in his voice! It's so corny, sometimes that's why I watch it. To hear that catch line/joke at the end. I know it will be bad, but I've got to keep watching to see just HOW bad it's gonna be!

new topics

top topics

join