It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Guardian Angel Sighting? (videos)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
In one of the first pictures I took after my daughter was brought into the hospital room, you can clearly see a distinct face looking down at her from above. Perhaps it's her guardian angel, spirit guide or maybe even a relative that has passed on. It could even be her spirit about to enter her genetic soultrap, depending on what you believe. My YouTube name is NoPocketz

1ST VIDEO

I cleaned up the picture a little bit more.
2ND VIDEO

edit on 12-9-2010 by Verideecimo because: correction

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
THat's actually on your lens. So if it's a guardian angel it's teeny tiny. Ummm did you recieve any flowers after the birth>

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Verideecimo

looks a little bit like Lennin to me.

edit on 12-9-2010 by Esoteric Teacher because: change looks like to looks a little bit like

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrJay1975
THat's actually on your lens. So if it's a guardian angel it's teeny tiny. Ummm did you recieve any flowers after the birth>

I took like five pictures in a row on my digital camera and it didn't show up on the "lens" in the first four pictures. So, that dismisses that theory.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

looks a little bit like Lennin to me.

LOL! It does kind of look like him. Good eyes
He does have a mustache!

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I'll say it's a loved one that wanted to see the baby when she was born.

BTW Congrats.

edit on 13-9-2010 by Oozii because: Fixed response.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Lenin is looking for his body. That is why his spirit is wondering hospitals across the world.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   

I cant take it to serious due to the gas passing sound in the end and the laugh. So I guess its the OP having fun unless otherwise explained?

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

I cant take it to serious due to the gas passing sound in the end and the laugh. So I guess its the OP having fun unless otherwise explained?

LOL, the fart is for the skeptics! You misunderstood =) The video and potential evidence is meant to be serious =)

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oozii
I'll say it's a loved one that wanted to see the baby when she was born.

BTW Congrats.

Thank you very much! I appreciate it. I wasn't taking pictures over and over in attempts of catching a spirit on camera, but there it is! I'm sure it's a positive entity.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Ok, with that it does appear to be something interesting. I ask were you able to see it yourself w/o the cam and congradulations on the new born baby my friend

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Ok, with that it does appear to be something interesting. I ask were you able to see it yourself w/o the cam and congratulations on the new born baby my friend

I didn't notice until a few weeks later. I totally noticed it without even zooming in on it.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
The main male face you point out is very clear - could be a guide or main guide. However, it's actually a collection of many spirits as I see more faces in the orb as well.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReginaAdonnaAaron
The main male face you point out is very clear - could be a guide or main guide. However, it's actually a collection of many spirits as I see more faces in the orb as well.

I noticed some other potential faces as well, but obviously the one I focused on is the most dominant in that particular photo. I have another video on my YouTube account that has a photo I took in a cemetery that is teeming with potential faces. Some are very questionable and some are more than likely just noise that I perceived as faces, but interesting nonetheless. Some on the other hand though are keepers in my opinion.

I'm serious on the topic, but I also do have a couple videos on there that poke fun at the subject in general. You should take a look. Thanks for commenting and sharing your thoughts. =)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I recently discovered some orbs floating around my daughter, who is now almost three years old, that resemble the orb in the original video. I'm working on another video currently that I'll post in the future.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

No actually there weren't flowers in there and there wasn't anything on the lens because nothing showed up in any of the other photos.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I saw something else besides what looks like a fetus [what you pointed out]
check this out.

creature in side a tennis ball (half a tennis ball, you know how the pieces when taken apart are like a U, like a baseball)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3f2dedbc20e8.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by esqONE

Yep that's interesting. I can see what you mean. I notice stuff in my photos and videos months after I took them or made them. Most times it's the obvious that you're going to notice. It just over shadows everything else that may be there. Thanks for the reply. I appreciate it.

new topics

top topics

join