It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALL POSTERS READ THIS!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Personally I find it kinda strange that someone would even have a favourite weapon

It's no wonder we except war and death so easily.

[edit on 19/10/2005 by ANOK]

posted on Oct, 19 2005 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I think right now were just going thru a slow news phase of our lives. Everything has been talked to death including hurricanes, even as the biggest ever recorded heads for Florida.

We need a fresh batch of conspiricies to breathe some life back into the ATS top board. If dick cheney would only forget to visit the makeup room and show up with his reptilian head for all the world to see, that would kick off some fresh banter.

If Tony Blair would only ask everyone to please stop resisting the new world order and get on the rail cars to the internment camps peacefully, yea, that would get some serious posts flowing.

If alien craft would just blow something up, in a spectaculer way, during the superbowl at halftime, mid stage, that might ..... no, everyone would think it was part of the show. Still,

Anything, Anything.....One good UFO shot while Profit Yahwah was off in the boys room. A crop circle on the white house lawn, The nation of Isreal asking for peace and MEANING IT! Anything, Anything.....

These dull times of peace will surely pass my friends. Soon we will have much, much, to converse about. I assure you.

Love and light,

Wupy

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 03:01 AM
link   
1 Why would the U.S. go to war with the country paying for all it's debt. 2 China and the U.S. would only go to war over Tawain and the Chinese government wont risk what they have for for such a small gain. 3 If a war did ensue: China is about 2 decades behind the U.S. in millitary technology, they like everyone else on the planet have nothing to counter the U.S. and it's ever growing stealth arsenal (nothing can touch the F-22 even if you can spot it on radar) 4 China's army is huge and does have weapons on par with the U.S. but we have the advantage of using them every decade since WWII. Who have the Chinese fought in the last 50 years? 5 Will the civilian population join the fight? This one is tough, if the war is over Tawain NO. Slowly but surely China's government will change but the bottom line is capitalism is democracy and China is already embracing it. Who needs Australia when we own Japan I mean have several capable military installations there. Right now the U.S. is dormant like pre WWII. We put the world in it's place when we used atomic weapons. We will put the world back in it's place when our revamped and highly technical space program starts back up. China only duplicates technology, The U.S. is still the leader in inventing technology.Only 3 countries have the ability to place a man in space(Russia, U.S.A, and China).The U.S. is preparing for bases on the moon and beyond along with a space based weapon of mass destruction and a national defense system. China's industrial revolution only enables the U.S. to operate on a global scale cheaper. With the war in Iraq the U.S. is preparing to control 60% of the worlds oil and we are preparing to get off oil at the same time. A war with China would not last long because they simply could not produce enough to fight at full capacity once we cut off their supply. The first country to become oil free will be the next superpower. China with it's industrial revolution is just duplicating what Japan has done over the years and if it were not for Japan's law they would be far more advanced than China as far as military might. Thats why China wants North Korea to end it's Nuke program so Japan doesnt feel to treatened and flex it's military might. That same billion person army couldn't handle Japan in WWII how could they handle a war mongering nation like the U.S. with all it's technilogical advancements and war experience over the last 50 years.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Some of you might not know this but there is a place on P@ATS for Military & Security Issues, you might find that many of your threads would be better suited over on P@ATS.

Remember this forum is for:

Military weapons technology past, present, and future.

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I was wondering if there is a place on this site where we could restart the USA vs China thread if possible.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   
i agree with the super moderator this web site was made to tell people about the things that are going on in this world that most of u dont know and most of the people that post stuff are from the government and are risking there lives every day to get us this info

posted on Oct, 19 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Threads focusing around general weapon discussion along the lines of ''I bought a new gun what do you guys think'' and similar topics are not in keeping with the Weaponry forum.

Remember the purpose of the weaponry forum is:

Military weapons technology past, present, and future.

[edit on 19-10-2006 by UK Wizard]

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJDOHBOY
Please could members refrain from starting threads that are based around:

what is your favourite gun

who would win if the ??? and ??? went to war with each other

who has the best army/navy/airforce/secret service........
    etc etc ...

This forum is for information about Military weapons technology past, present, and future.

Please could we get back to threads with genuine interest.

The above list is subject to change and additions and is not set in stone.

[edit on 22-6-2004 by DJDOHBOY]

Well-- I have to agree with you. I have been one of the guilty parties offering advice or pointers to the Mil-weapons/assault rifle buffs up here. Even so, the fact is that this forum wasn't intended for that sort of conversation, so, I understand why.

Guys, (and Gals), there is certainly NOTHING wrong with starting Threads for this type of stuff on BTS. ATS, after all, ain't the place to discuss "Outdoor Sports". If such a BTS Forum doesn't yet exist, then maybe DJDOEBOY can help us there?

[edit on 27-11-2006 by Ed Littlefox]

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   
A good idea. A lot of younger kids would be inclined to do that X)

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJDOHBOY
Please could members refrain from starting threads that are based around:

what is your favourite gun

who would win if the ??? and ??? went to war with each other

who has the best army/navy/airforce/secret service........
    etc etc ...

This forum is for information about Military weapons technology past, present, and future.

Please could we get back to threads with genuine interest.

The above list is subject to change and additions and is not set in stone.

[edit on 22-6-2004 by DJDOHBOY]
Text White

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by DJDOHBOY

How do i get in on this

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   
sorry bout this but the quote
"guns, lots of guns"
seems app here.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
guns are a great tool in getting rid of evil communists.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
what if i told you that china has developed a super-bomb capable of destroying every thing within a 400 mile radius this super-bomb will atomize everything within that area it is technology that might seem similar to ours but in actual truth it is far more advanced than anything we have ever seen and they plan on using it to start a third world war they always wanted to have control just like Hitler but only problem is that they have more guns and soldiers.
they will launch their attack when the war in Iraq waxes full once we lose troops
and are weakened and morale is low they will hit with the full strength of their army they have more than one super-bomb too

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Roger that! talk about facts, not opinions.....GOT IT!

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
AWWW..C'mon, can't all you guys remember what it was like when you were first on here?
Not all of us have been on here forever, like most of you who are agreeing with the OP, and to us they are a genuine discussion points-maybe if you "old timers" are so jaded you should start threads you are interested in rather than trying to derail healthy threads because you snobbishly think they boring?

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by the way

I agree however you have raised this thread to the top of the list once again unnecessarily. That won't help.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I don't totally agree mate, there is a thread called " top ten ancient weapons" in weaponry right now, both noobs (like myself) and old timers are contributing to it. Having recently started another thread myself, the theme of which was survival, i was suprised that in went into other current events and this is where it still is despite my protests! The point is the mods decide where a thread ends up-sounds like the op should be moaning to his boss rather than derailing healthy threads?

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by WestPoint23

Your signature statement needs a signature tune. Altogether now.....Ein, Zwei, Drei......Deustchland, Deustchland Uber Alles.......

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
What is the appropriate location for listing info about gun control?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join