It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are AE911Truth & Wikipedia Censoring Information about Dr. Judy Wood?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I just spent the last hour and a half perusing Dr. Wood's website. While she does have valid claims (though nothing that's never been heard before), her theories on the advanced weaponry, outlandish physics, etc. verge on downright loony.

It's people like this that help paint the 9/11 truth movement as a group of extreme, tin-foil hat wearing survivalists.

With the help of the media, the more outspoken people in our movement open their mouths and start rambling away about holographic airplanes and the NWO. No "truster" or uninformed person will give you two seconds of their time when you delve right into the more extreme side of the whole 9/11 conspiracy.

While Dr. Wood does present some interesting theories, they are just that: theories.

When our movement stops trying to figure out what happened and starts focusing on the unanswered questions, I think that's when people will start listening.

edit on 14-9-2010 by nick112 because: fixed typo: preVent = preSent

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Thanks for posting the link to this website. I've spent the last couple of hours reading through her thesis, and I find it fascinating.

I have not seen many of these photos and I learned about some things which happened on that day that I had not been aware of.

It is certainly food for very serious thought.

Dr, Wood examines one aspect of 9/11 which had never made sense to me - the size of the heap of rubble.
Even in the days immediately after the tragedy, I keept seeing the rubble and thinking it was amazing that two towers of that size had reduced to such a relatively small pile of rubble. I remember at the time thinking it must be the camera angles or something like that.

Although I haven't had time to digest all this information yet, the questions she raises and the direction of her thinking is compelling.

Some things which immediately caught my attention were:

1. As already mentioned - the comparatively small size of the pile of rubble.

2. The fact that so much of the aluminum facade lremains intact and scattered over adjacent buildings. How can alumium survive such temperatures when steel has allegedly been melted into liquid?

3. The explanation of the fact that paper didn't burn in that intense heat, and even seems uncharred, whilst solid steel allegedly melted.

4. I was not previously aware of the extent of the vehicles which caught fire or were otherwise damaged.
The patterns of the extent and type of damage don't seem to be explainable by the CD explanation.

5. I hadn't seen the pictures of the airplane wheel before, lol!

I believe the kind of technology referred to by Dr, Wood could well exist. I've read a little about Tesla and know some of his inventions were incredibly powerful. In fact I seem to remember reading somewhere that one of his technologies would theoretically be capable of demolosihing a building in seconds.

It seems that many of of Tesla's research papers disappeared after his death - many claim the FBI took them.

If this is true, I'm not sure if it would be good news or bad! I guess this thesis would be much more difficult to prove in a Court, yet at the same time, the issues she raises challenge more than any other the explanation that a group of terrorists did this.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

you are trolling this thread with bad arguments, how is that a personal attack. You're the one personally attacking the subject of this thread.

Anyway, OP, are there anymore people who have been removed from this list of engineers and architects and other professionals who are seeking 9/11 truth?

By the way, this quote seems fitting for this thread: "because the truth is sometimes so unbelievable, it escapes becoming known"

edit on 14-9-2010 by frozenspark because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I just came across this site which discusses the energy weapon theory.

www.checktheevidence.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I want to make sure I understand this properly.

The idea is that the main ones leading the 9/11 issue are purposely being the wrong direction to ensure no proof matches.

As for the second part, my brain works at a different level and through different processes.

The suggestion is Haarp or another type of weapon being used.

This type I do love in discussions. Reverse engineer the process in your heads.

Could you first conceive of a weapon that turns steel to dust? I can... Now as to the side effect I need a more direct outline of what the various side effects lined up....

ex...
Steel turned to dust
circular holes in windows

would you please make that list for me so I can see more of it.

Before I hear a complaint I am not yet going on either side of this particular debate. First I want the list of the side effects, pretty please

You CAN reverse engineer the weapon, even if it does NOT exist.

There are several insights I could see it based on. Frequency weapon could do it if it meets the criteria. It could hit one metal but not another. turn transmute an element to a different phase is a lot easier then to another element. My guess is that it would be out of the change isotope research from WWII. you know 238 to 235 of uranium if I remember correctly. (words may be wrong)

I do want to know why there has been no list of suspects. After all, each part of this would have phases. So far most of what I have seen is about if someone was shot, not those in the cover up and who the shooters may have been. After all to pull this off it would require certain types of power and certain types of access.

We have the body. We know of four of the weapons at the least. We know things have been hiden,....

It seems that the distraction is over the weapons, while the suspects walk...keep in mind the president may not have been involved.....

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by PookztA
Dear BoneZ,

I see you are still making your non-evidence-based assertions that Dr. Wood never received a Ph.D. I am literally amazing by how unscientific and dishonest your logic is...

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
So if someone doesn't agree with you (or the fake Dr.), then they didn't look closely enough or they are corrupt?

Dr. Judy Wood received her B.S. (Civil Engineering, 1981) (Structural Engineering), M.S. (Engineering Mechanics (Applied Physics), 1983), and Ph.D. (Materials Engineering Science, 1992) from the Department of Engineering Science and Mechanics at Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University in Blacksburg, Virginia. Her dissertation involved the development of an experimental method to measure thermal stresses in bi-material joints. She has taught courses including: Experimental Stress Analysis, Engineering Mechanics, Mechanics of Materials (Strength of Materials), Strength of Materials Testing. See here: www.registrar.clemson.edu...

Why do you attempt to convince people Dr. Wood does not have a Ph.D, when in fact she does? How come you blatantly ignore the evidence and continue to try and convince people of something that is not true? If you are this dishonest in your attempts to refute Dr. Wood, who says you are not being dishonest about other things? Why make up lies about Dr. Wood when you could just show where she is wrong? Why make up lies about Dr. Wood when you could just explain to the forum how thermite-alone can account for all the photos, graphs, videos, and documents at her website? Why are you spreading so much dishonesty and lies, when you should be encouraging scientific analysis and careful scrutiny of the evidence? Why lie to others when you could simply encourage them to view all the evidence and make up their own minds about it? Why are you lying to the people of this forum???

Ripcontrol,

We do have a list of suspects... the corporations which have been researching Directed Energy Weapons and related topics for years... the same corporations which NIST contracted to help them do the 9/11 "investigation" using our tax dollars...

...they are the corporations which Dr. Wood sued with her U.S. Supreme Court case of October 2009. Here, the suspects are the defendents listed on the Supreme Court document: www.drjudywood.com...

-Abe

Abraham Hafiz Rodriguez
M2 Medical Student
B.S. Biology / Neurobiology

edit on 14-9-2010 by PookztA because: typo

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Ripcontrol,

We do have a list of suspects... the corporations which have been researching Directed Energy Weapons and related topics for years... the same corporations which NIST contracted to help them do the 9/11 "investigation" using our tax dollars...

...they are the corporations which Dr. Wood sued with her U.S. Supreme Court case of October 2009. Here, the suspects are the defendents listed on the Supreme Court document: www.drjudywood.com...

-Abe
Abraham Hafiz Rodriguez
M2 Medical Student

This part of your post really caught my attention::

"the corporations which have been researching Directed Energy Weapons and related topics for years... the same corporations which NIST contracted to help them do the 9/11 "investigation" using our tax dollars..."

Wow, these connections with DEW are interesting...especially if they are the same corporations which NIST contacted to help with the 9/11 commission. It does start to make more sense of a lot of things...

edit on 14-9-2010 by wcitizen because: clarification of incorrect punctuation.

edit on 14-9-2010 by wcitizen because: ditto

edit on 14-9-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue Sep 14 2010 by Jbird because: bbcode

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Here's a link to an earlier thread on this same topic (2008) which also contains some interesting comments and info.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Dear BoneZ,

I see you are still making your non-evidence-based assertions that Dr. Wood never received a Ph.D. I am literally amazing by how unscientific and dishonest your logic is...

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
So if someone doesn't agree with you (or the fake Dr.), then they didn't look closely enough or they are corrupt?

Dr. Judy Wood received her B.S. (Civil Engineering, 1981) (Structural Engineering), M.S. (Engineering Mechanics (Applied Physics), 1983), and Ph.D. (Materials Engineering Science, 1992) from the Department of Engineering Science and Mechanics at Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University in Blacksburg, Virginia. Her dissertation involved the development of an experimental method to measure thermal stresses in bi-material joints. She has taught courses including: Experimental Stress Analysis, Engineering Mechanics, Mechanics of Materials (Strength of Materials), Strength of Materials Testing. See here: www.registrar.clemson.edu...

Why do you attempt to convince people Dr. Wood does not have a Ph.D, when in fact she does? How come you blatantly ignore the evidence and continue to try and convince people of something that is not true? If you are this dishonest in your attempts to refute Dr. Wood, who says you are not being dishonest about other things? Why make up lies about Dr. Wood when you could just show where she is wrong? Why make up lies about Dr. Wood when you could just explain to the forum how thermite-alone can account for all the photos, graphs, videos, and documents at her website? Why are you spreading so much dishonesty and lies, when you should be encouraging scientific analysis and careful scrutiny of the evidence? Why lie to others when you could simply encourage them to view all the evidence and make up their own minds about it? Why are you lying to the people of this forum???

wcitizen,

No big deal, but you might want to fix the quotation brackets around the post of mine you quoted.

no big deal, but others might get confused.

I agree about the suspects, when I realized their connection to NIST it finally started to sink in.

Thanks for your comments,

-Abe

edit on 14-9-2010 by PookztA because: grammar

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Thanks - yes, just spotted the quotes mistake, I'll fix it.

Great thread.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
no problem wcitizen, thanks for paying attention and commenting. .

If you haven't checked out the outline I have compiled, entitled '9/11 & Free Energy', you should definitely give it a look. It have some good information you may not be aware of. Especially if you dug that ATS thread you linked to, the outline I have compiled should be quite interesting for ya. A link to it is in my signature, or if you don't use Facebook just let me know because I have posted it other places as well.

Cheers,

-Abe

edit on 14-9-2010 by alien because: Removed personal reference to another ATS Member

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
You named corporations I am referring to the individuals who would be responsible...

A corporation is a fictitious creation used to protect people from responsibility if things go south...

For instance let us assume for a moment that the judge in the made the decision due to undue influence. Who had the reach? what agents where used... ect? It means that the judge also has or is doing things that could be used as blackmail.... Or where promises made?

First what would it take to do the crime that the 9/11 incident represents? Resources ect...

Now with methodologies...

Thermite
Haarp style weapons
just planes

A good detective lines up the evidence in such a way .

When you line up the people, the technologies and the holes in the story you are left with the fact that something is fishy...

These people have to act through intermediaries, who are they.... The first goal I believe in this is to find the leg breakers before you go after the boss...

Good thread...

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Polite Mod Request

Hi People,

Can we please keep discussions focussed on the post rather than the individual posters.

Attack and debate the subject matter certainly - but lets not attack eachother while doing it.

Thank you

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Hey everyone, here is an amazing article which discusses the '9/11 "Truth" Movement', and the reality of what happened on 9/11. This article relates to the topic of this thread, which is the censorship of Dr. Wood by AE911Truth and other 9/11 "Truth" organizations.This article helps shed light on the 'big picture', and why there is so much effort being put forth to prevent people from checking out the evidence Dr. Wood has gathered.

Warning: Thermite does not explain all the evidence, not even close, and this is addressed in the article.

Here it is: axisoflogic.com...

Here is a small piece of it, very well written:

These 9-11 Truth conversations were nothing if not predictable. Without exception, no organizer would ever (as in never) venture to share other, alternative, thermite-free theories. One time, a group leader became more than a bit distressed when I kept trying to chat about other plausible (i.e., non-thermite) ideas. I can still recall the pained expression on his face when he tried his best to be patient and diplomatically agree with one of my points: "Yes, all that talk about missiles at the World Trade Center is a really interesting theory, sure, and I tend to personally believe it might be true. But..." (and then he moved towards me, and whispered, as if about to share some top secret insider knowledge) "if we talk about these things, we will lose credibility and hurt The Movement. So let's just try at first to stick to safe things - things people will understand."

I wish I had a dollar for every Truth agent who admonished us not to “hurt the Movement”. This slippery agent out of Miami brought condescension to a whole new level of low by implying that preserving “the Movement” is more important than discovering exactly what went down.

Enjoy,

-Abe

Abraham Hafiz Rodriguez
M2 Medical Student

edit on 14-9-2010 by PookztA because: added snippet from the article

edit on 15-9-2010 by alien because: ...removed personal reference again...

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
"Even in the days immediately after the tragedy, I kept seeing the rubble and thinking it was amazing that two towers of that size had reduced to such a relatively small pile of rubble."

The steel alone should have been twenty to thirty stories high. It was nowhere near that height.

The easiest and most accurate way to determine how much steel turned to dust was to weigh the salvage steel which was recovered from the wreckage and compare that to the weight of the steel used in building the Towers. Doing this would have entailed conducting a real investigation, preserving and not destroying the evidence. Obviously, something the authorities could not resist in doing.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Dear ATS,

Here are some important questions regarding AE911Truth, Wikipedia, & 9/11:

• Why was I silently removed from the Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth (AE911Truth) petition simply for asking Richard Gage if he would examine the research of Dr. Judy Wood? Why didn’t AE911Truth just reply to my well-intended email question, but instead, silently removed me from their petition? I have donated over $100 to AE911Truth, so why was I silently removed from the petition simply for asking Richard Gage a question? Why was I later contacted by Mark Graham of AE911Truth once they discovered I was telling people about what had happened? They could contact me and offer me a refund to try and stop me from telling people about how I was silently removed from their petition, but they couldn’t respond to my email which simply asked Richard Gage if he had looked into Dr. Judy Wood’s research?

• Why was I severely censored when I tried to add Dr. Judy Wood’s name and website to the ‘9/11 Truth Movement’ Wikipedia page? How come David Ray Griffin and other less-qualified researchers are mentioned multiple times on the page, yet I was not even allowed to add one sentence about Dr. Judy Wood? When I tried to appeal the decision, a small group of moderators controlled the discussion and told me that if I appealed it again my account would be locked. According to Wikipedia policy, deletion-appeal discussions are to remain open for public comment and review for 5-7 days before a final decision is made, but my appeal was given a final decision by a small group of rude admins within 12 hours of the onset of my appeal, and the discussion was prematurely closed. After some research, I realized this was a violation of Wikipedia's policy, so I appealed it again, and my account was locked as a result.

• Why did United States Army Major Doug Rokke (retired) spontaneously contact me to try and convince me that explosives were the only things used on 9/11, and to convince me to stop talking about Dr. Judy Wood, yet he never provided any proof to back up his negative accusations against her?

• Why did Soviet Nuclear Intelligent Officer Dimitri Khalezov (retired) spontaneously contact me to try and convince me that underground nuclear explosives were what turned the buildings to fine particles of dust on 9/11, and to convince me to stop talking about Dr. Judy Wood, yet he never provided any significant proof to back up his negative accusations against her?

• Why did these high-ranking retired military officials randomly contact me, an insignificant medical student, when they should be contacting members of the U.S. Congress, and other high-ranking members of our government, with their concerns and the “evidence” they claim to have?

To see the full version of my outline, please see the link in my signature.

To see a brief summary of the evidence which must be successfully explained and has only been successfully explained by Dr. Judy Wood, please see here: drjudywood.com...

Thanks for your time,

-Abe

Abraham Hafiz Rodriguez
M2 Medical Student

P.S. - An avid 'thermite-only' supporter in this forum has recently accused me of being a 'disinfo' agent, which is absolutely false. Why does he waste time pointing fingers at me just because I support Dr. Judy Wood, the only researcher who has explained all the evidence? I am who I say I am, a 24 year old medical student living in Peoria, IL, who hopes to become a neurosurgeon. My birthday is 03/28/1986. If anyone would like to contact me with any questions or concerns, here is my email: [email protected]

So let me get this straight- you're saying a NUCLEAR BOMB went off on 9/11?????????

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Did I say that? No, I did not. I asked you to look at the evidence Dr. Wood has gathered, and to see what can explain it all.

here is another snippet from the article I just posted:

Fascinating research has also been brought to us courtesy of Dr. Wood involving Hurricane Erin. Traveling up the Atlantic coast since September 1, 2001 and becoming closest to New York City's twin towers on September 11, 2001, Erin was tracked in an experiment conducted by NOAA (National Oceanic and Administrative Administration) and a NASA satellite "spacecraft"- outside the awareness of the American public.

Perhaps equally as fascinating? The Langley Research Center recorded Hurricane Erin taking a sharp turn away from the Big Apple, according to their experts at NASA's spy facility. Some may call this an amazing coincidence. Others may want to read about the various roles played by satellites. Hint: They can do more than track storms.

Someone please tell me this. Since when do the weather people ever fail to tell us when a hurricane is headed for the US coast? And when in the world have they ever failed to tell us when a hurricane is heading straight for the Big Apple, particularly since New York City is not exactly a place where hurricanes normally strike? And why is it that Dr. Judy Wood, an unpaid independent researcher, picked up on Erin - and the space experiment taking place that day in a satellite over the Atlantic off the NYC coast when no one on the morning TV news stations did?

It is extremely well written...

Cheers,

-Abe

Abraham Hafiz Rodriguez
M2 Medical Student

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I dont understand why there is so many and so vehement attacks on dr Judy wood. Why do I detect that someone is trying to keep something down here. Seems like a raw nerve has been struck. Has Dr woods come acrosse something that not meant to be found?

I would have thought that the way to keep something quiet is do what the politicans do, say nothing, do not give the subject oxygen.

I went to Dr judy Woods's web site some time ago and I found the observations she makes are intersting to say the lest. I would have throught that anyone interested in finding out more about what did or didn't happen on 911 would be eager to seriously investigage the work of people studying 911 from various angles and prove to themselves that there is no merit in their line of inquiry.

People who do more than attack the person strike me as likely suspects as being Obamas' people inserted into chat rooms such as this for sole purpose of undermine the factual premies and logic of perttinent questions to which goverment are very reluctant to answer.

Good the owners or moderators of ATS please respond to the questions asked by the person starting this tread as I I beleive that he and I at least; are entitled to an answer that addresses the issue.

thank you

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join