It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My "Alien Message" Crabwood Crop Circle Anagram Challenge!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
This thread is intended to act as a collaborative challenge / effort to further decode any hidden meaning in the message of this crop circle...feel free to try it out and post your results!...

MAny of you may knOW about the Crop cirCLe Glyph that appeared in CrabWOOD England in 2001
It depicts a typical Gray alien holding a disc with binary code on it...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ef029e029aea.jpg[/atsimg]

the code was desciphered in ASCII computer code as being a text message in English...
from - mmmgroup.altervista.org...

The ASCII code message on the disk part of the crop circle reads:

"Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES.
Much PAIN but still time.
EELRIJUE.
There is GOOD out there.
We OPpose DECEPTION.
COnduit CLOSING [bell sound]"

There are 26 words in English
Some words or parts of words are Capitalized these are:
FALSE BROKEN PROMISES PAIN EELRIJUE GOOD OP DECEPTION CO CLOSING
The '&' Symbol is used
The word EELRIJUE is damaged and it is uncertain if that is the correct word

I seems to me that there is an intended reason for the unnecessary capitalization of certain letters in certain words..
like the OP in OPpose or the CO in COnduit, which leads me to also wonder why certain words are capitalized entirely..

If we take ALL of the capitalized letters from the message, we get the letters:

B FALSE BROKEN PROMISES PAIN EELRIJUE T GOOD W OP DECEPTION CO CLOSING

if we use all the capitalized letters except the ones that would normally be used at the beginning of sentences in proper English grammar...
subtracting:
the B from Beware
the M from Much
the T from There
the W from We then we get

FALSE BROKEN PROMISES PAIN EELRIJUE GOOD OP DECEPTION CO CLOSING

use this page here - it has a complex anagram solver.
The Anagram Engine

use the options on it, to get your results..
then you can have it make sentences on the results page.. based on whichever of the largest words it comes up with...so you can view all sorts of combination..

please post results that would have some sort of semblance or relevance to the original message...
as opposed to silly ones that just are funny (lots of them) .. i say this just because it will be a pain to search through all the posts to find meaningful ones...

here are some of my results... using all the caps letters including the proper grammar BMTW

using the first word as "alien" I got -

" I am Alien Spokesperson Frebb "
" Alien Spokesperson Amber Fib "
" P.S. - Alien Bomb Repression Fake "
*(false flag alien invasion?)

" Ask FBI: Alien Oppressor Be Men "

(more to come!)..

try it out! I challenge you!

-

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
crap i just realized that the page I was using for the anagrams only allows a certain number of letters... boo!
anyone know of an anagram solver that can take up to over 60 letters? I think there are 53 letters in this..

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I'd like to find the group of people who made this circle, because they are clearly getting better! Compare this to the early 70s circles - NO comparison whatsoever! Either they are incorporating new technology, like GPS locators, or their skills are getting much better.

I've seen videos where they have very complex chalk-board diagrams representing all the pivotal points around which more complex designs can be formed. That's actually why fractals are easier to produce than most people think. I'm guessing that someone first figured out how to logically respond in the same ASCII language using a computer, then went to the chalkboards to elaborate on the fine layout.

Brilliant, absolutely brilliant work =) Don't go assuming it's aliens... if we can decode it, we can create it. Whoever did make it is probably having a wonderful time seeing all the people claiming it as the work of aliens, though =) That must be a huge boost in self esteem.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Son of Will
I'd like to find the group of people who made this circle, because they are clearly getting better! Compare this to the early 70s circles - NO comparison whatsoever! Either they are incorporating new technology, like GPS locators, or their skills are getting much better.

I've seen videos where they have very complex chalk-board diagrams representing all the pivotal points around which more complex designs can be formed. That's actually why fractals are easier to produce than most people think. I'm guessing that someone first figured out how to logically respond in the same ASCII language using a computer, then went to the chalkboards to elaborate on the fine layout.

Brilliant, absolutely brilliant work =) Don't go assuming it's aliens... if we can decode it, we can create it. Whoever did make it is probably having a wonderful time seeing all the people claiming it as the work of aliens, though =) That must be a huge boost in self esteem.

i'm not making any assumptions as to who made it. . believe me..
i just want to figure out what's up with the caps.. and a message in it..
i also think that microwave sattellites would be a more efficient method of humans doing it instead of boards on the ground under foot tramping.

-

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

I have talk about this on my post Faces of Death if you have a chance go and take a look at it, it might help you in your research.

Crop circles are as real as it could get, never mined skeptics.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
First, where did it happen? Who found it? Are there any persons that made a bit of money off of it? Who did the translation, and did or does it tie in neatly to any other ventures, especially business, that or them people are involved in. Any of those answers may effect the meaning of the subliminal capitals in the message.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by eazyriderl_l

aread all about it here - www.cropcircleconnector.com...

and
wow seems a new crop circle with a disk message served as a translation as to how to use the CAPS letters and non caps letters as a secondary binary code in order to make an image...

read about it here - www.treurniet.ca...

and here -
www.cropcircleconnector.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by BIONICLE ALEX
reply to post by prevenge

I have talk about this on my post Faces of Death if you have a chance go and take a look at it, it might help you in your research.

Crop circles are as real as it could get, never mined skeptics.

I don't see where you mention this crop circle in your thread
but I could imagine that you're drawing a connection by saying some type of false flag "V" type reptilian hybrid invasion might occur after humanity has been brought to it's knees through nuclear war or a biological pathogen plague..
thereby these "visitors" would give broken promises etc... all in line with revelation the beast etc..

I can see the connection to the message in the crop... and I'm KIIINDA with you.. but i think being a patriot isn't what you really think it to be.. the US is great.. but could there exist anything greater? I'm sure there could..

think of it this way... in order to get to something better...
the path there would have to follow a dialectic where we're posed with a problem.. and patriots "react" .. and there is conflict.. and then a solution offered..

in the very end i think it will be alright if we make the right decisions based on love not fear..
that's why i don't subscribe to getting all panicky about the reptilian idea.

if the universe is a game.. god playing against himself through many perspectives.. many beings..
to experience new experiences... then it's just a game.. don't take it TOO seriously.

one strategy is to figure out as much as you can.. and not be reactive to it..
and just play along.. then play your cards right when the time comes for you to.

I've read some of your posts and you're extremely alarmist... so I sense you come from a position of fear instead of love most of the time.
If I were you, I'd maybe meditate on things a bit.. try to refine and improve yourself a bit.. your wording, grammar, the way you come across sometimes is a deterrent to what you're trying to say and people won't take it as seriously.
Just some advice.. not that you asked for it.

-

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I find this crop circle as the most important and amazing crop circle ever.

How it was man made? Nothing on this planet can made this incredible stuff.

S&F for your research on the "message".

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge
here are some of my results... using all the caps letters including the proper grammar BMTW

using the first word as "alien" I got -

" I am Alien Spokesperson Frebb "
" Alien Spokesperson Amber Fib "
" P.S. - Alien Bomb Repression Fake "
*(false flag alien invasion?)

" Ask FBI: Alien Oppressor Be Men "

-

concerning this, the Larry King interview with ex-military showing the missile (dummy bomb) being "repressed" from functioning, would not the anagrams fit?

if there is going to be a "false flag alien invasion"? would not the "alien opressors" be "MEN"? would not the "alien bomb repression" be "FAKE" ? would not the "Alien Spokesperson Amber" .. "FIB" - ie: "LIE" ??

---- telling you what they're doing before they do it folks?......

edit on 8/1/2011 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Aliens again what gives.
Alien crop circles are a cover story for the energy in the environment used by
Tesla in his ships we call saucers or UFOs now.
Because Tesla ships are so fast and hover and make bright lights.
Ask the secret society (anti Tesla agents) that makes anagrams in crop circles
is the best way to find their message. Which would be worthless.
I have too much to do doing Marlowe's anagram's in agent Shakespeare's "work"
as more secret society lies that remain forever with the masses.
Aliens and Shakespeare the work of secret societies.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Dude what the hell are you talking about?

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeer0
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Dude what the hell are you talking about?

U2U for immediate response, help is on its way but you left 8 min ago.
Sorry dude.

Came back already but not here perhaps?

edit on 8/6/2011 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Have you never watched Art Attack?

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
the letters mIrrored are code for lie uncoded. the tIme sentence Is sarcasm dIrected at a clan of sorts of a vast mIx of a celebrIty or at least thought to be a celebrIty whIch says what I have been sayIng for a whIle. contInue wIth what they practIce and each and every one of them dIe a vIolent death. there are no two ways about It. It means stop performIng oral sex and they have been shown In several photos how to stop by cleansIng. even the vIdeo post says It. sweat It off and leave.
It does not mean go to where the vIdeo was made. the majorIty already left for that destInatIon. and now they are beIng told agaIn.
edit on 20-7-2016 by NOBUTNOIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   
the fIrst I have seen of the group of letters.
It likely means paradIdle saying rIght rIght left rIght left left rIght left.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   
the next lIne ls about the surroundIng Image that was added after the message and pretty much the entIre planet beIng Infested wIthout soundIng harsh.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   
the next lIne Is a way of hIntIng to mInd your own busIness. says somethIng about the moon possIbly or mars.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   
there Is no bell sound In that message. means the paradIddle part was added recently also. I already thought about the paradIddle.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   
the thIng Is I have a hunch the only part of the message truthfully decIphered Is the tIme lIne.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join