It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Kerry Knows WTC7 was Brought Down in a "Controlled Fashion"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Courtesy of a good buddy Dennis:

www.youtube.com...

At 2:30 of the link John Kerry explains that the danger of WTC7 falling and damaging surrounding buildings
was brought down in a controlled fashion.

His words (paraphrased):

"I do know that uh...that wall I remember was in danger and I think they made a decision based on that danger to bring
it down in a controlled fashion."

Larry Silverstein said it was pulled

John Kerry admits it was brought down in a controlled fashion

Do you think John Kerry knew it took more than a few hours to rig a building?

The truth is going to get out - hopefully to the proper people and sooner than later.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by turbofan
Do you think John Kerry knew it took more than a few hours to rig a building?

I'll bet he does now!

I'll also bet that's the last time we hear John Kerry say anything about 9/11.

This is almost as good as when Rumsfeld's said, "Here we're talking about plastic knives and using an American Airlines flight filled with our citizens, and the missile to damage this building..." [Pentagon]

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by turbofan

I watched this when it first hit YouTube but I'm glad I saw it again just now.

Do you think Kerry and (is that his wife?) wore earpieces?

Look at minute mark 1:19.
Watch how she starts nodding her head (as if in agreement) then he does the same thing. They both nod while being asked a question that he later on says, 'is news to him'. So what the hell are they nodding for if it's something foreign to them?

And again at 2:32 she seems to look up as if someone is talking to her and then motions with her hands at which point, Kerry gives his answer.

Strange behavior.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
"I do know that uh...that wall I remember was in danger and I think they made a decision based on that danger to bring it down in a controlled fashion."

Hey John, actually, the decision to bring down Building 7 in a controlled fashion was apparently made well before 9/11. Unless you are one of those who subscribes to the ludicrous theory that a few oxygen starved office fires caused this massive 47 story building to symmetrically collapse into its own footprint.

Here is an interesting video which shows WTC Building 7 during the afternoon on 9/11, prior to it being purposefully demolished (for insurance fraud and possibly other nefarious reasons).

The video shows Building 7 with only four rows of windows blown out on about Floors 9 and 10 and Floors 14 and 15. If this damage was caused by the debris from the collapsing towers, then the debris from the Towers was very selective in choosing to only damage these four floors. Who would have thought that random debris falling down would only damage four floors and leave the remainder of the building relatively untouched? Why doesn't the exterior of the building appear damaged from the falling debris? Not even a scratch on the brown facing.

At 2:30, 2:50 and 3:55 you can make out noises which appear to be explosions in the background. Check out 2:40. Does this look like a building which is leaning and ready to collapse, as reported by some lying disreputable treasonous individuals? The way some people paint the picture, you would think this building was in ruins and on its last legs prior to the controlled demo collapse. Oh well, so much for that lie from the OS crowd.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
If anyone remembers that large "wall" that was still left after the towers fell, maybe he was thinking of that. They left it up for a number of days before they brought it down.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

In all fairness, that's the rear of the building with respect to facing the Twins.

What's even more amazing to me are the burned up cars and buses. I've used two different videos to verify
that the bus and adjacent cars were parked on Greenwich street beyond the Barclay intersection.

Funny how those cars caught fire from well over a football field away and blocked by WTC7 from any direct
strike from debris.

That dust most certainly contained energetic particles to react with metal and not set fire to nearby paper.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
The top brass admit the truth during a poker game.

new topics

top topics

join