It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK assassination

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I was just itching the idea, the JFK assassination was done by the mossad.

I have no substantial evidence to back up my claim. I was thinking about the USS liberty, and how Lyndom B. Johnson rather let the Liberty sink, then 'embarrass' their allies Israel, that's when I pumped the brakes, and pressed rewind. Lyndon was inaugurated immediantly after JFK's assassination. Also, in the early 1960's the Kennedy administration ordered AZCPA (zionist lobby) to register themselves as agents of Israel because they were receiving funds from Israel. The council of the AZCPA choose to change their names to American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) "to enlarge constituency and support."***** AIPAC is also the most influential lobby group in Washington, DC. They would have no problem pushing their agenda's past congress.

I wanted to bring this up because we are all gassed up into believing our own international intelligence agency killed our most beloved president. This requires alot more work, and I hope that the intelligent minds of ATS can come together and help me debunk or confirm this conspiracy.

Thank you,
Big

*****en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
What is Lyndon's relationship with the Zionist lobbying? As well as Nixon, JFK's 1960 presidential competition.

What legislature did Lyndon and Nixon pass or promote while in office that is in any way beneficial to Israel?

What activities were the Kennedy administration involved in that could conflict with an Israeli agenda?

After reading, Kennedy ran into some problems with Israel regarding Nuclear development in Dimona.

en.wikipedia.org...-Saltp203_64-0
Kennedy had tried to control the arms being sold and given to Israel because the Israelis would not sign the IAEA compacts for the Dimona nuclear site, would not fully admit its purpose and continued to insist it was for peaceful energy purposes. In early March 1965, the director of the State Department's Office of Near Eastern Affairs, Rodger P. Davies, had come to the conclusion that Israel was developing nuclear weapons

and here is a quote from President Nixon

en.wikipedia.org...
"Most Jews are disloyal," making exceptions for some of his top aides, but adding "But, Bob, generally speaking, you can't trust the bastards. They turn on you. Am I wrong or right?"[247][248] Nixon also drew connections between Jews and the Communist conspiracy. Nixon himself denied being antisemitic, saying, "If anybody who's been in this chair ever had reason to be anti-Semitic, I did... And I'm not, you know what I mean?"

edit on 12-9-2010 by BiGGz because: yea, I know what he means..

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Ask John Lear he will tell you all about it, There are video's around.

He says the same thing . Mossad did and Lyndon was a leak although maybe unaware of it.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by BiGGz

What is Lyndon's relationship with the Zionist lobbying? As well as Nixon, JFK's 1960 presidential competition.
well, for starters this following article states Johnson was a Kosher eater..

As previously stated, the Johnson administration implemented a dramatic shift in US-Middle East policy. Every president after Johnson has totally capitulated to Israel and ignored the plight of Palestinians. But Johnson marked the turning point. The reason he was so loyal to Israel lies within his own ethnicity. It appears that he and his wife were secretly Jewish.
Secret Ethnicity

Anyone know if Kosher has any, lets say, fluoride or mercury in it?

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I don't know if you know this but you're thread is under skunk works.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   

JFK Conspiracy allegations and Death

During the last few years and months of Hunt's life he disclosed to his son, Saint John Hunt, through audio recordings, discussions, and through writings that he, and several others were involved in the conspiracy to kill President John F. Kennedy[53]. He even gave the codename the conspirators gave for the operation, "the Big Event." The other alleged conspirators include Cord Meyer, David Sánchez Morales, William King Harvey, a French gunman who worked for the Mafia, and Lyndon B. Johnson; Hunt's allegations, however, are generally considered unsubstantiated because what he said has not been proven by any official investigation after his deathbed confession in 2007. Cord Meyer and Bill Harvey were in the CIA. David Morales was unofficially in the CIA. Hunt died on January 23, 2007 in Miami, Florida of pneumonia[54][55] and is buried in Prospect Lawn Cemetery, Hamburg, New York. Hunt's memoir American Spy: My Secret History in the CIA, Watergate, and Beyond was published by John Wiley & Sons in March 2007.[56]

en.wikipedia.org...

Involvement with the Kennedy assassinations

Some researchers (among them Gaeton Fonzi, Larry Hancock, Noel Twyman, and John Simkin) believe that Morales was involved in the assassination of John F. Kennedy. Sanchez's friend Ruben Carbajal claimed that in 1973 Morales opened up about his involvement with the Bay of Pigs Invasion operation, and stated that "Kennedy had been responsible for him having to watch all the men he recruited and trained get wiped out". Morales then added: "Well, we took care of that SOB, didn't we?" It's been suggested that Morales was the “Latin-looking” man seen with Lee Harvey Oswald in New Orleans in 1963. Numerous employees of New Orleans taverns saw Oswald with a man matching the appearance of Morales, as well as witnesses to Oswald's baffling public leafleting for the Fair Play for Cuba Committee. David Morales once told friends: "I was in Dallas when we got the son of a bitch and I was in Los Angeles when we got the little bastard." [1], referring to the assassination of both Kennedy brothers. Bradley Ayers told the Assassination Records Review Board in 1995 that he had found a credible witness who could place David Morales at the Ambassador Hotel in Los Angeles on the night of Robert F. Kennedy's assassination. During the last years of E. Howard Hunt's life he told his son, St. John Hunt, through the use of audio recordings and writings that he and several others including Morales, William King Harvey, Cord Meyer and Vice-President Lyndon B. Johnson were involved in the conspiracy to assassinate J.F.K.[1][2]

en.wikipedia.org...

Lyndon Johnson conspiracy

In 2003, researcher Barr McClellan published the book, Blood, Money & Power: How L.B.J. Killed J.F.K..[90][91] McClellan claims that Lyndon Johnson, motivated by the fear of being dropped from the Kennedy ticket in 1964 and the need to cover up various scandals, masterminded Kennedy's assassination with the help of his friend attorney Edwardo Clark. The book suggests that a smudged partial fingerprint from the sniper's nest likely belonged to Johnson's associate Malcolm "Mac" Wallace, and that Mac Wallace was therefore the assassin. The book further claims that the killing of Kennedy was paid for by oil magnates including Clint Murchison and H. L. Hunt. McClellan's book subsequently became the subject of an episode of Nigel Turner's ongoing documentary television series, The Men Who Killed Kennedy. The episode, entitled "The Guilty Men", drew widespread condemnation from both the Johnson family and President Johnson's former aides following its airing on The History Channel, which subsequently agreed not to air the episode in the future.[92] Madeleine D. Brown, who was an alleged mistress of Johnson, has also implicated him in a conspiracy to kill Kennedy. Brown alleged in 1997 that Johnson along with H. L. Hunt had begun planning Kennedy's demise as early as 1960. Brown claimed that by its fruition in 1963 the conspiracy involved dozens of persons including the leadership of FBI and the Mafia as well as well-known politicians and journalists.[93] In the documentary The Men Who Killed Kennedy, Brown and a former employee of Clint Murchison both placed J. Edgar Hoover and LBJ at a dinner at Murchison's mansion shortly before the assassination. Brown claimed in the documentary that Johnson told her after the party that the Kennedys "will never embarrass me again." Johnson was also accused of complicity in the assassination by former CIA agent and Watergate figure E. Howard Hunt.[94]

Israeli conspiracy

This theory alleges that the Israeli government was displeased with Kennedy for his pressure against their pursuit of a top-secret nuclear program at the Negev Nuclear Research Center (commonly called "Dimona")[102] and/or the Israelis were angry over Kennedy's sympathies with Arabs.[103] Gangster Meyer Lansky[104] and Lyndon B. Johnson often play pivotal roles in this conspiracy theory as organizing and preparing the hit, thus bleeding into and possibly catalyzing many of the other conspiracies as well.[103]

In July 2004 Israel's nuclear whistleblower Mordechai Vanunu claimed in the London-based Al-Hayat newspaper that the state of Israel was complicit in the assassination of John F. Kennedy. Vanunu, a former technician at the Dimona plant who was jailed for 18 years for revealing its inner workings to Britain's Sunday Times in 1986, made the statement after his 2004 release. He claimed there were "near-certain indications" Kennedy was assassinated in response to "pressure he exerted on Israel's then head of government, David Ben-Gurion, to shed light on Dimona's nuclear reactor."[105]

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 23-9-2010 by BiGGz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   

edit on 23-9-2010 by BiGGz because: deleted content

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
The JFK assassination is pretty simple:

Solving the JFK assassination is as simple as taking note of the extreme right wing shift in America when Roosevelt died and Truman took over and handed British elements too much power over America’s directions so as to be used for Empire. Truman set up the CIA and lots of the British and MI-5 types caused a divided loyalty within the CIA. That division helped to have many look the other way as parts of CIA kill Castro projects continued under private funding near New Orleans. This was who Lee Oswald and Judyth Baker came to work for in the plot to kill Castro that was similar to the Stalin Doctor’s Plot. When it was clear this private plot to kill Castro failed those same plotters turned their interests into killing JFK. They wanted to pull off the same type advantage gained by the Truman take over by getting the highly corrupt Lyndon Johnson into the President position and removing their opposition toward attacks on Communism and Castro. They did this via getting the buy-in of those high in the US Government and by inclusion of Foreign British Agents that arranged the Foreign Mafia killers of JFK. That is the very heart of the sinister plot for the JFK assassination, as it takes a lot of covert cooperation to kill a US President.

www.doewatch.com...

Little more:

www.doewatch.com...

top topics

join